EHD Academy launched in 2015 to offer full and part-time courses in online marketing and front-end development. EHD Academy believes everyone should have the opportunity to empower themselves with the digital skills of the future!
EHD Academy students will work through different rotations in the agency, learning from a single instructor on each rotation but with a different specialisation. Learning in the agency will give students real world experience and exposure to the demands of client work as well as building a portfolio of work that increases their chances of post-course employment.
Courses are designed for both career changers and young professionals seeking to improve and enhance their skillset. Students at EHD Academy are trained by full-time working professionals and are able to leapfrog their career with post-course opportunities within the EHD agency or one of their partners.
Front-end Foundations (Weekend) Course
- £975 early bird price available until 1 month before the course commences
- Minimum Skill Level
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.