devcodecamp-logo

devCodeCamp

Milwaukee

devCodeCamp

devCodeCamp delivers a choice of programs focused on relevant skills and technologies needed in Web and Software Development. The full-time, full-stack 12-week Software Development Bootcamp focuses on the in-demand Microsoft Stack. C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Python, JavaScript, and more. The program also covers the fundamentals of computer science and software engineering so there is no need to go it alone online before the program starts. Our part-time, full-stack Web Development Bootcamp teaches the modern MERN Stack. React.js, MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript, and more.

From day one, students are taught how to think like software engineers, working on real-world projects in a collaborative environment. The devCodeCamp instructional team brings knowledge and passion as well as patience and empathy. The curriculum was designed with the demands of the market at the forefront, yet their core philosophy is to teach software concepts transferable to any programming language. Both programs also cover job-seeking strategies, personal branding, resumes, and interview workshops.

Recent devCodeCamp Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (146) reviews for devCodeCamp →

Recent devCodeCamp News

Read all (13) articles about devCodeCamp →
  • Full Stack Development & DevOps

DevOps, Django, JavaScript, Python, React.js
    LocationMilwaukee
    Learn two of the most in-demand stacks in a Bootcamp designed to get you employed in development: Python/Django and JavaScript/React.js combined with Computer Science fundamentals - algorithms and data structures and DevOps -CI/CD. All instruction is taught in a project-based hands-on live online environment. Rolling class starting every 5 weeks.
    Ascent
    Minimum Skill LevelNone required
    Prep Workpre-work
  • Full Time Software Development

LocationMilwaukee
    What does it mean to be a software developer? At devCodeCamp, we believe it means you dream big, want to solve problems and think creatively. We take you through the entire process of making applications that people can use every day. This not only includes the functionality of the software but how do you optimize it to run efficiently and in the manner it was intended. To dive into software development on your own can be overwhelming. There seem to be countless libraries, frameworks, and programming languages. We, at devCodeCamp, simplify the process for you with an easy to understand curriculum and personal lectures and projects. Learn more: http://devcodecamp.com/software-development-bootcamp/ From the start, you will dive into programming languages and tools used by major corporations and tech companies. Our projects harness the fun of coding along with the challenges commonly faced by software developers.
    Lending partners include SkillsFund and Climb Credit. We also accept VA Benefits for veterans.
  • Part Time Web Development

LocationMilwaukee
    With devCodeCamp's Web Development Program you will be learning and using modern technologies (MERN FullStack) so that you can hit the ground running at a company. The majority of your immersive online Bootcamp is project-based learning.
    Skills Fund, Climb Credit, VA Benefits for veterans
  • Great Course!
    - 6/15/2021
    Brady Cotton • Graduate
    This was a grueling three months but worth every second! The instructors are great and definitely know how to help without spoon feeding you answers, I was very impressed. If you are thinking about getting into the software development fields do yourself a favor and take this course!
  • Rob Clark • Student
    Before attending devCodeCamp, I had almost zero coding experience. I had played coding logic games on my phone, but that was it. The instructors are so supportive in pushing you beyond your comfort zone. If you need help, it is accessible, but they really push you to get your own wins. You work on real-life problems that make you feel like you really accomplished something when you're done with them.
  • Overall Experience:
    Before attending DevCodeCamp I had been doing some self-learning on and off for over two years. I learned a lot in that time but I didnt know if it was enough. I was having trouble putting it all together. Coming from a non-technical background, I feltlike the odds would be against me on the job market, especially with no type of formal instruction. That's when I decided to try a bootcamp. I called at least a dozen other schools before finally deciding to go with DevCodeCamp and none of them were nearly as professional and attentive as they were from the very beginning. Once enrolled, this behavior not only continued but became even more apparent. The instructors are all amazing developers, and even better teachers. The material pushes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to think like a developer. The biggest takeaway for me was the confidence. I went into this thing sort of doubting my abilities, but now I feel like I can build anything. I no longer question if i know enough because I know I'm a great developer. I no longer feel like im staring at an incomplete puzzle, because this school helped me put it together. Thank you DEVCODECAMP
  • Chue Vang • Graduate
    The program at devCode is very challenging, but so rewarding.  The instructors are great.  They provide a great support system.  They're very knowledgeable and are always willing to help point you in the right direction.  Would highly recommend devCodeCamp to anyone who is looking to join a coding boot camp.
  • Kyle D • Graduate
    I found devCodeCamp about a month after transitioning out of the military. Compared to their competitors, they made the VA funding process easy and painless for me. As far as the course itself goes, it is challenging, but with a student/instructor ratio close to 1:1, there's always help when you need it! I had little to no coding experience coming into devCodeCamp and now upon leaving can build fully functional, impressive applications!
  • dCC Course Review
    - 3/15/2021
    Jeff Pigg • Student
    The best thing about devCodeCamp (dCC) is that you really get back what you put in! I started with zero coding experience/knowledge, just a dream, they gave me the tools to turn that dream in to reality. With dedicated, knowledgeable, and personable instructors they made coding come to me easier than I could ever imagine. They start with the fundamentals in C# and before you know it you're building data analyzation and visualization projects in PyCharm using Flask and Chartjs. Overall it was my best decision on 2020 to enroll in dCC and they delivered an even better experience!
    -Jeff
  • Great Program
    - 3/3/2021
    Pa Her • Graduate
    devCodeCamp has given me more confidence about being a software engineer than prior to starting the course.  I did self-study for about a half year and realized I needed better direction and guidance, so I decided to attend devCodeCamp.  I chose devCodeCamp because I have a few friends who took the course, and I’d heard really great things about the program.  As a recent graduate, I can agree that devCodeCamp was a great choice for me.  It can be tough and fast-paced, but the instructors are very helpful, insightful, and I learn a great deal.  As with anything else, if you want to succeed, you’ll need to put in the work.  If I had a chance to go back and choose from a list of bootcamps, I would still choose devCodeCamp.
  • Joe Yashinsky • Graduate
    There are no secrets to finding success at devCodeCamp, or likely any other coding boot camp you will encounter. It requires a great deal of time and focus, especially considering the amount of material devCodeCamp covers in just a 3-month period. But like many others have said, if you simply go all-in mentally and are determined to learn each and every day you will come through with the results you initially desired.

There are a wide range of critical topics covered, with each section followed by a hands-on project. You will definitely be challenged with each individual assignment, but help is always available from the knowledgeable and experienced dCC instructors. You'll be amazed at the coding acumen you've amassed upon graduation when looking back to what you may have known (or really, not known) just three months prior. If you are looking for a breezy program with few demands and an easy diploma, this isn't your place. But if you want to be challenged, want to learn, want to become a real professional in the web development industry, devCodeCamp is an excellent choice.
  • Zack Biedinger • Graduate
    As many this past year, I was furloughed early in 2020 and knew I needed to get out of my retail management career. I took a few programming classes in college and remembered enjoying it. However, I had not touched any programming in over 7 years. This is what got me interested in a coding boot camp. I landed on DevCodeCamp for many reasons, but one thing that stood out to me was the class sizes. In college, I remembered classes of 50 plus people and wanted no part of that. During my entire time at devCodeCamp, I never once felt like my voice was not heard or drownd out by the group. All the instructors were supportive and knowledgeable from the start. They constantly would implore us to reach out with our questions. I had MANY. I never felt like being remote was an issue. However, just like with any schooling: what you put into it is what you will get out of it. You have to bring your A-game because it's not easy and you will be on a lot of Zoom calls and coding nonstop. People aren't wrong when they say it's like drinking from a firehose. We learned so much so quickly and applied everything we learned in endless projects. There were a few times I finished a project early and they handed me a bonus project so I would not lose the chance to keep coding and learning. If I were to go back in time, I would change many things in my life, but I would still pick devCodeCamp.
  • Choua Cha • Graduate
     I came into camp with no programming experience and can't believe that I was able to build fully functional web applications in .NET by the third month. This camp does not waste time, so expect to learn non-stop from your first day until your very last. It can be challenging but with the help from the senior developers and instructors, you too can be on your way to becoming a software developer. It also doesn't stop there as they continue to provide support until you can get into the door and start your career. Once again, best decision I've ever made.
  • Amazing
    - 1/15/2021
    Josh Grimaldi • Software Developer • Graduate
    I was a little skeptical going into this. How is devCodeCamp going to create a full blown software developer out of a truck driver with zero programming skills? Fast forward a couple months, and I’m setting up my home office for a remote software developer position with a firm out of NY.
    Put your trust in these guys, you won’t be sorry. Amazing support, amazing staff, incredible program.

To the instructors: You all are my hero’s! You stuck with my through this rollercoaster, and I am forever grateful. A special shout to Charles, you changed a life.
  • Start Here...
    - 1/15/2021
    Clint • Graduate
    If you want to be a developer, you should start here. Over the 12 weeks you will be challenged, but in the end it's worth it. The thing that sets devCodeCamp from others is that from the very beginning you start building projects. That's the best way to learn because you immediately put into practice what you learn. Instructors are great and the curriculum is great. They don't just teach you a tech stack...you actually learn how to solve problems.