devcodecamp-logo

devCodeCamp

Milwaukee

devCodeCamp

devCodeCamp delivers a choice of programs focused on relevant skills and technologies needed in Web and Software Development. The full-time, full-stack 14-week Software Development Bootcamp focuses on the in-demand Microsoft Stack. C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Python, JavaScript, and more. The program also covers the fundamentals of computer science and software engineering so there is no need to go it alone online before the program starts. Our part-time, full-stack Web Development Bootcamp teaches the modern MERN Stack. React.js, MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript, and more.

From day one, students are taught how to think like software engineers, working on real-world projects in a collaborative environment. The devCodeCamp instructional team brings knowledge and passion as well as patience and empathy. The curriculum was designed with the demands of the market at the forefront, yet their core philosophy is to teach software concepts transferable to any programming language. Both programs also cover job-seeking strategies, personal branding, resumes, and interview workshops.

Recent devCodeCamp Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (139) reviews for devCodeCamp →

Recent devCodeCamp News

Read all (10) articles about devCodeCamp →
  • Full Time Software Development

LocationMilwaukee
    What does it mean to be a software developer? At devCodeCamp, we believe it means you dream big, want to solve problems and think creatively. We take you through the entire process of making applications that people can use every day. This not only includes the functionality of the software but how do you optimize it to run efficiently and in the manner it was intended. To dive into software development on your own can be overwhelming. There seem to be countless libraries, frameworks, and programming languages. We, at devCodeCamp, simplify the process for you with an easy to understand curriculum and personal lectures and projects. Learn more: http://devcodecamp.com/software-development-bootcamp/ From the start, you will dive into programming languages and tools used by major corporations and tech companies. Our projects harness the fun of coding along with the challenges commonly faced by software developers.
    Lending partners include SkillsFund and Climb Credit. We also accept VA Benefits for veterans.
  • Part Time Web Development

LocationMilwaukee
    With devCodeCamp's Web Development Program you will be learning and using modern technologies (MERN FullStack) so that you can hit the ground running at a company. The majority of your immersive online Bootcamp is project-based learning.
    Skills Fund, Climb Credit, VA Benefits for veterans
  • Joe Yashinsky • Graduate
    There are no secrets to finding success at devCodeCamp, or likely any other coding boot camp you will encounter. It requires a great deal of time and focus, especially considering the amount of material devCodeCamp covers in just a 3-month period. But like many others have said, if you simply go all-in mentally and are determined to learn each and every day you will come through with the results you initially desired.

There are a wide range of critical topics covered, with each section followed by a hands-on project. You will definitely be challenged with each individual assignment, but help is always available from the knowledgeable and experienced dCC instructors. You'll be amazed at the coding acumen you've amassed upon graduation when looking back to what you may have known (or really, not known) just three months prior. If you are looking for a breezy program with few demands and an easy diploma, this isn't your place. But if you want to be challenged, want to learn, want to become a real professional in the web development industry, devCodeCamp is an excellent choice.
  • Zack Biedinger • Graduate
    As many this past year, I was furloughed early in 2020 and knew I needed to get out of my retail management career. I took a few programming classes in college and remembered enjoying it. However, I had not touched any programming in over 7 years. This is what got me interested in a coding boot camp. I landed on DevCodeCamp for many reasons, but one thing that stood out to me was the class sizes. In college, I remembered classes of 50 plus people and wanted no part of that. During my entire time at devCodeCamp, I never once felt like my voice was not heard or drownd out by the group. All the instructors were supportive and knowledgeable from the start. They constantly would implore us to reach out with our questions. I had MANY. I never felt like being remote was an issue. However, just like with any schooling: what you put into it is what you will get out of it. You have to bring your A-game because it's not easy and you will be on a lot of Zoom calls and coding nonstop. People aren't wrong when they say it's like drinking from a firehose. We learned so much so quickly and applied everything we learned in endless projects. There were a few times I finished a project early and they handed me a bonus project so I would not lose the chance to keep coding and learning. If I were to go back in time, I would change many things in my life, but I would still pick devCodeCamp.
  • Choua Cha • Graduate
     I came into camp with no programming experience and can't believe that I was able to build fully functional web applications in .NET by the third month. This camp does not waste time, so expect to learn non-stop from your first day until your very last. It can be challenging but with the help from the senior developers and instructors, you too can be on your way to becoming a software developer. It also doesn't stop there as they continue to provide support until you can get into the door and start your career. Once again, best decision I've ever made.
  • Amazing
    - 1/16/2021
    Josh Grimaldi • Software Developer • Graduate
    I was a little skeptical going into this. How is devCodeCamp going to create a full blown software developer out of a truck driver with zero programming skills? Fast forward a couple months, and I’m setting up my home office for a remote software developer position with a firm out of NY.
    Put your trust in these guys, you won’t be sorry. Amazing support, amazing staff, incredible program.

To the instructors: You all are my hero’s! You stuck with my through this rollercoaster, and I am forever grateful. A special shout to Charles, you changed a life.
  • Start Here...
    - 1/15/2021
    Clint • Graduate
    If you want to be a developer, you should start here. Over the 12 weeks you will be challenged, but in the end it's worth it. The thing that sets devCodeCamp from others is that from the very beginning you start building projects. That's the best way to learn because you immediately put into practice what you learn. Instructors are great and the curriculum is great. They don't just teach you a tech stack...you actually learn how to solve problems.
  • Camp
    - 12/2/2020
    Brandon Prange • Student
    The instructors are great. They know how to teach it in a way that people can understand even if this is the first time you are coming across programming. I would highly recommend this camp for anyone looking into getting into the developing field.
  • Janelle Johnson • Graduate
    I used course report to help me make my decision on what bootcamp to attend, and chose devCodeCamp because of its positive reviews and the fact that it was based out of Milwaukee where I live. The instructors are great and really are invested in your success. They push but are there for any questions or to go over concepts you need help with. The curriculum is top notch. It is challenging, but delivered in an easy to understand way. The best part is the project based. The deadlines are difficult, and a lot of pressure, but if you just break everything down you can be successful. I'm so excited to have finished this program and begin my new career.
  • Colin Galvin • Graduate
    I came to devCodeCamp looking to make a career change after 10 years as a musician and music educator. Having lived the nightmare that can occur when utilizing adjunct faculty, I very much appreciate that devCodeCamp's instructors are employed full-time and are constantly available to assist their students. This allows each instructor to really get to know their students and offer tailored advice and guidance every step of the way, as well as ensures that each student is truly maximizing their unique potential throughout the course. The teaching and projects are thoughtful and well-planned, and it is clear that the instructors are always pushing their students and themselves to be better.
  • 100% worth it!!
    - 9/10/2020
    Megan Cindric • Software Development Engineer • Graduate
    I came to devCodeCamp with no prior experience in coding, and I wasn't really sure what to expect at first.  I'd recently lost my job, and with COVID-19 impacting my former career field in nonprofit, I was looking for a change in career paths.  I'd found devCodeCamp on the recommendation of a friend and decided to take a risk on it and dive into the world of coding.  They really hit the ground running with the course work, and give you plenty of hands-on time to practice coding through projects and assignments from day 1!  Even with the class being entirely remote, they paired each of us with a senior developer we could meet with daily for feedback and support, and the whole team of instructors was on call to assist if we ran into any issues.  I will say that the course is fast paced, and it's up to you as a student to put in the extra time when you struggle with a concept.  That being said, it is 100% worth it in my book!  Even as a recent graduate of the course, I've already found a position in the field of Software Engineering, and am beyond thrilled to put my experience and new skills to good work!  If you're in the same position I was and looking for a fresh start to the world of coding, I cannot recommend devCodeCamp enough.  It's an investment in your future that is 100% worth it!
  • Chris R • Graduate
    I began devCodeCamp in March 2020 originally planning on an in-person experience. Given the climate of the pandemic, operations were switched to remote learning for the duration of the 3-month program. While this was initially disappointing, I felt the instructors and staff of devCode did a great job of quickly adapting and creating an awesome experience. They continued to be heavily involved and I always felt they were truly invested in my learning and growth while in the program. As it turns out, my first job will also be remote so looking back, it wound up being great preparation for me.

Their project-based approach to learning is the best way to acquire new skills such as these and cover as much content as they do in such a short time. Having started with 0 coding background, by the end of the program, I was amazed at the level of projects I was working on and how self-sufficient I was becoming. I will say this was definitely a uniquely challenging experience and while I gained a great deal from it, you absolutely get out what you put in so get ready to WORK.

Lastly, I would like to speak on the career assistance as that was a major reason for my choosing this program. As you may guess, graduating in June 2020 in the midst of a major recession with many companies on hiring freezes, etc was not the green pasture of employment I anticipated. I want to tip my cap to Paul and Erik who continued to be involved beyond my graduation and in fact, helped facilitate opportunities for interviews which led to landing my first job (~2.5 months after graduating). I can't say enough how grateful I am for their help and am so excited to embark on this new career!
  • Austin Moen • Junior Software Developer • Graduate
    Before starting at devCodeCamp I did year and a half of college and I hated every second. I felt like colleges only wanted to take my money and once they got it they would dump me off with this piece of paper with no Idea how to start my career. devCodeCamp gave me the individual learning experience I needed. The instructors actually care about your success and take as much time as you need to understand something. You can tell the entire staff is behind you. Now that I've graduated they've helped me prepare for interviews by showing me what to expect and by conducting mock interviews. This is the best there is folks.

• Marcus Johnson • QA Analyst • Graduate
    Becoming a professional Full Stack Developer with devCodeCamp is the smartest oppertunity you can take.