devcodecamp-logo

devCodeCamp

Madison, Milwaukee

devCodeCamp

devCodeCamp delivers a choice of programs focused on relevant skills and technologies needed in Software Development in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The full-time, full-stack 12-week Software Development program focuses on C# and .Net. The program also covers the fundamentals of computer science and software engineering so there is no need to go it alone online before the program starts.

From day one, students are taught how to think like software engineers, working on real-world projects in a collaborative environment. The devCodeCamp instructional team brings knowledge and passion as well as patience and empathy. The curriculum was designed with the demands of the market at the forefront, yet their core philosophy is to teach software concepts transferable to any programming language. Both programs also cover job seeking strategies, personal branding, resume and interview workshops.

devCodeCamp's locations were constructed to replicate real-world software development firms in downtown Milwaukee in the Ward4 Startup Hub.

Recent devCodeCamp Reviews: Rating 4.72

all (98) reviews for devCodeCamp →

Recent devCodeCamp News

Read all (9) articles about devCodeCamp →
  • Full Time Software Development

HTML, Git, C#, Python, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Node.js, Front End
    LocationMilwaukee
    What does it mean to be a software developer? At devCodeCamp, we believe it means you dream big, want to solve problems, and think creatively. Here, we walk you though the entire process of making applications that people can use every day. This not only includes the functionality of the software, but how do you write it in a flexible, robust way so that your code may even outlive you. To dive into software development on your own can be overwhelming. There seem to be countless libraries, frameworks, and programming languages out there. Beginners get lost in big words, complicated problems, and the slew of technologies used to bring ideas to reality. We, at devCodeCamp, simplify the process for you with an easy to understand curriculum and personal lectures and projects. Learn more: http://devcodecamp.com/software-development-bootcamp/ From the start, you will dive into programming languages and tools used by major corporations and tech companies. Our projects harness the fun of coding along with the challenges commonly faced by software developers. Good software development stems from good software design, and we take full advantage of that aspect to make learning as entertaining and enticing as possible. After all we want you to love learning and spending time in our coding community.
    Lending partners include SkillsFund and Climb Credit. Also eligible for the Forever GI Bill.

• Jason Honeyager • Software Developer • Graduate

I was concerned about attending devCodeCamp prior to my enrollment.  It's a lot of money for a 14 week course.  You definitely can't do it while employed, as you are there 8am to 7pm, Mon - Fri.  And it's definitely scary not knowing if you'll be able to find relevant work after you complete the course.  After doing my research, and speaking with the instructors and staff, many of my fears were put to rest, but that didn't mean they were unfounded.  Overall, I would say I had a positive experience, however, there are caveats to that.

The curriculum is broken down over 14 weeks into parts.  These parts are constantly in flux dependant on the changes in the Milwaukee tech market.  devCodeCamp (dCC) works with their network of "Hiring Partners" to determine which skills are most important in the area at any given time.  These skills are what make up the core of the dCC curriculum.  What is being taught today, may not be taught in the next class, or it may not be taught the same way.  I had the somewhat unique perspective of experiencing this in action, as I watched 6 classes run to completion, none of which were taught quite the same.  Why 6 classes?  We'll get to that later...

What you learn may change from class to class, the general methodology does not.  The core essence of what would normally make up a BA in Computer Science is distilled down into just the information relevant to your future career.  You'll learn about a semesters worth of information each week, and have labs and projects to build using what you learn.  Tests are almost non-existant, as the results of your labors are in what you create.  I've tried programming on my own before, and honestly I learned more in the first 2 weeks here than I learned in 2 years on my own.  The instructors really know their stuff, and are very personable to be around.  It's not a typical educational environment, and they like it that way.  The only downside here is if your fellow students are not "All In" on the program, or are otherwise phoning it in, it can cause the entire group's experience to suffer.

So, you've decided to sign up.  Complete the course, and get a job with one of those sweet "Hiring Partners" that you'll likely have heard so much about.  Yeah, about that...remember when I said I watched 6 classes go by...

I graduated in August 2016.  I recently was hired at a company that is not a "Hiring Partner" (though to be fair, dCC did have a contact within the company) in March 2017.  I won't say I'm a prime example, I have seen many people get jobs with 1-2 months of graduation.  This is the only part of the course I have an issue with, and it's not entirely their fault, but they do use it as a selling point to students.  The "Hiring Partners" are a group of ~20 companies that have regularly done some hiring from within dCC.  They like dCC grads, and they are happy to look at more dCC grads.  The problem is:  They aren't necessarilly hiring.  Many of them have filled their positions with previous grads.  So, you're going to be looking at non-hiring partner companies for open positions.  Know what that means?  Same thing it means for everyone else in the world:  Indeed.com.  dCC does try to help with the job search process.  The main issue is: They aren't just helping YOU.  They are helping every other grad that hasn't found a job yet.  So to get any assistance from them, you will be pestering them a lot.  There may be times that you will want to go out and do your own search, which you are free to do, but they will want to give you guidelines for job search etiquette.  The real issue is what happens at the interviews with the non-hiring partners.  HR interviews are standard across the board.  Tech interviews, however, are usually done by another developer, and they tend to ask questions about your programming background.  Many times, they've never heard of dCC, and you will end up having to basically sell them dCC.  20 year veteran developer with 2 degrees, don't be surprised when you get scoffed out of the interview because you ONLY have 14 weeks of programming experience.  This has happened to me more than once.  Overall, I am happy with my end result in the Job Assistance, but it is the one point in the course that I believe needs the most improvement.

TL;DR:  Coursework is great, you will learn a lot in a relatively short period of time, from a great group of instructors, but be prepared to bring your own work search skills.

• Luis Diaz • Graduate

They teach you everything you need to know to be a jr developer. More importantly they teach you how to teach yourself which is a crucial skill to have as a developer considering there are new technologies all the time.

I recently acquired a job and while it took me a long time I can say that dCC was there for me the entire time. They hooked me up with presentations and interviews until I finally received a job. As long you come in to the camp here and there, dCC will keep helping you.

All and all I highly recommend devCodeCamp to anyone looking to be a jr developer.

• Easily Worth it
    - 3/10/2017
    Jake Drohman • Graduate

First off, let me say that I would recommend devCodeCamp to everyone that I know who is serious about coding and tired of the plain old curriculum or cost of traditional schooling. I went into this without any actual programming experience until I started the pre-course work. Throughout this program, you gain valuable experience programming in several different languages as well as working in a team based environment. More than that though, devCodeCamp provides you with a conductive environment where there are people in all steps of the program so that you have the ability to learn from others as well as teach the people in the earlier classes. All this taken into account, the greatest things that I have taken away from devCodeCamp was the incredible community, the work ethic you gain, and the ability to be independent. The instructors will slowly almost push you away forcing you to be able to think differently about the problems you encounter and learn on your own. I am incredibly glad to have done this, and would only want to go back to improve on my projects that we did in the beginning of the course. Everyone was amazing and I hope they continue to do their good work.

• Renuka Vishnubhakta • .NET Developer • Graduate

I attended devCodeCamp in the fall of 2016.  The course is challenging and fast-paced -- not for the faint-of-heart.  The instructors are knowledgeable and approachable; I never had any qualms about asking for clarification or extra help.  They instilled confidence and provided guidance when necessary.  In addition to the programming languages, we were also taught problem-solving skills and effective research techniques.  We were taught team skills through team projects; an invaluable skill that is necessary in software development.

devCodeCamp also provided guidance regarding the job hunt.  I had three in-person interviews as a result of their efforts on my behalf.  They also showed us how to interview, how to prepare a tech resume, and how to approach the job search productively.  I was able to answer questions and propose coding strategies during the technical parts of the interviews that I had.  It took me less than three months to find a job.

What is paramount to keep in mind when considering the course is that it requires a great deal of independent effort in addition to class.  I had to review at night after class and work on projects during the weekends.  I didn't have a lot of spare time.  Students must be totally committed to this effort to be successful.

I was able to achieve my personal employment goals, I learned a lot, and I formed lasting professional relationships with other students.  Would I do it again?  Absolutely and without reservation.

• Nathan Thao • Software Automation Developer • Graduate

I have always had an interest in coding but never pursued it during college. After I graduated I went into retail and stayed there for a little over a year and found myself not satisfied with what I was doing.

This is where I found reviews of devCodeCamp on Facebook and decided to give it a tour. Going into the program, I had little to no experience in coding and now, through this course, I have received more from this course than I had first anticipated.  Now I have a job at a great company and pursuing something I love.

I would recommend this course for anyone that loves to problem solve and loves a challenge. This course challenges you throughout and you definitely get what you put into this course. I am proud to have graduated from dCC.

• Eric Werner • Software Developer • Graduate

Before I heard about devCodeCamp, I was taking courses part-time at a technical college for web and software development. Since I was working full time and taking classes at night, I had four semesters (two years) left and had only built console applications focusing on simple concepts. Then my team at work hired a devCodeCamp grad. I was impressed with not only his technical skills but also the positive feedback he had about his experiences with the camp. After taking a tour and meeting with a few instructors, I was sold. So far it is the best career decision I have ever made. In a matter of weeks I was building full ASP.NET applications and developing the tools needed to write programs I could showcase to potential employers.

DevCodeCamp's teaching methods rely on resourcefulness, self-sufficiency, and perseverance. You are presented with the basics and expected to teach yourself the rest. Not everyone will thrive in this environment, but those who survive set themselves up for a promising career in a dynamic and growing field. You will be challenged and you will likely struggle. There will be days you hit a wall that delays any progress for hours. But persistence is key here and the instructors are always available to support you and point you in the right direction. Not only will you learn how to code, but you will learn more efficient ways to learn. This will only help you moving forward, both professionally and personally.

I chose to find a job on my own outside of devCodeCamp, so I cannot speak to any explicit experiences with those services. But I will say that the instructors and staff are fully committed to assisting you with this process and that many graduates have found success via this option. I was fortunate enough to find a job in my career within a month of graduating -- something I didn't think was possible six months ago.

Bottom line: if you are serious about coding, you would be hardpressed to find a better option than devCodeCamp.

• Benjamin Sterner • Application Software Developer • Graduate

I enrolled in devCodeCamp after having grown sick of working factory jobs.  It is one of the best decisions I have made in my entire life.  The course is challenging and hectic, but an excellent way of learning to code.  After just a few weeks we were working on projects that it took friends of mine in traditional software development degrees years to get to.  The most important part of the course is that they help you find employment once you graduate, I had my first interview within a week of graduating, and start my new job, making money I didn't think possible a few months ago, on Monday.  I am beyond satisfied with devCodeCamp, would, and do, reccomend to everyone I meet.

• Kristofer Falk • Software Developer • Graduate

This course is for anyone willing to accept a challenge. You get out of this program what you put into it. If you are ready to completely dedicate yourself to a new learning experience, then this course is for you.

I recently accepted a job as a Software Developer at a great company just after about two months from graduating from DevCodeCamp Milwaukee.  Going into this program, I had a little experience writing code, but this course brought those skills from novice to professional.

I highly recommend this course for anyone that wants to become a great software developer and start a career in a great field sooner rather than later.

• Hilary Berigan • Junior Software Developer • Graduate

Being an immersive bootcamp, of course devCodeCamp is challenging and pushes your limits. This type of environment enabled me to learn more than I ever thought possible. I came into the course with your basic "I use computers for social media and writing papers in college" computer knowledge. By the end, I was able to develop my own web applications. Now, within a few months of graduating, I have a position as a Junior Developer with a great company.

I would recommend devCodeCamp to someone who has strong problem-solving skills and is looking for a challenge every day. The instructors are fun, quirky and knowledgeable. They foster a collaborative environment amongst students that allowed us to not only learn from each other, but form friendships as well. For me, it was a very worth-while experience!

• Erik Johnson • Junior Software Developer • Graduate

devCodeCamp offers an immersive learning environment where you are guided along a path that teaches you the building blocks of coding and instructs you on how to problem solve. Everyday you are surrounded by people with the same goals as you, working on the same or similar projects and everyone helps each other along the way. It is an excellent environment for learning.

devCodeCamp got me a job as a junior software developer in 4 months. I worked hard, on top of the 11 hour days I often continued coding when I got home and many times through the entire weekend. I even worked on a side project after completing class projects. My goal was to get a job as a junior software developer and devCodeCamp made that happen. I am recklessly pleased with the results! :)

• Excited!
    - 10/6/2016
    Ian Jacobs • Associate Developer • Graduate

I was just hired at a local web design firm after recently graduating from the full-time program at dev Code Camp.

The camp taught me how to teach myself, and now I have an amazing sense of direction in my life and the tech world. I enjoyed spending so much time with my instructors and colleagues and truly miss being there already.

• Huy Ngo • Graduate

I have attempted to learn code at a 4-year university as elective courses and although I made it through a handful of courses, I did not recieve the same rewarding level of education that I received at devCodeCamp.  With the courses at the university, I merely felt like I was doing the work in order to pass the class whereas in devCode, I truely wanted to immerse myself in the environment and continue learning more and more code.  At devCodeCamp, you will learn and they will teach you in a manner where it will click for you.  My experience with code was not the easiest, but a devCodeCamp I was finally able to get over my wall and wrap my mind around code.

With that being said, the journey is by no means easy.  I think devCodeCamp found a formula and style to efficiently teach code but it will not come naturally, you must also put in the effort and time (which is not a concern because you'll be there 10hrs/day for 5 days a week).  You will get what you put in.  Although my class was one of the bigger ones, it was hard to expect constant attention from the instructors, but it taugh me to dig deep and solve these problems on my own which is what you want by the end of the course.  There will be many days where you will want to give up and quit but the end result will be very rewarding and you'll actually know more than you think.

• Dan Y • Graduate

Taking this course was definitely one of the tougher things that I have done, but also completely worth it. I had always been interested in coding but could not take any steps towards it because I didn't think I could with my job and my upcoming wedding plans.

I decided to take a tour and that decision may have changed my life. I did have to dedicate that time span strictly to coding and researching. I fully understood that the time spent improving my projects and going in early to speak with instructors were going to pay off. Now, I feel empowered by the things I've learned and done in the course.

Not long after I graduated, I had interviews lined up and coding challenges assigned. The instructors, without a doubt, set me up for success. I'm very proud to have graduated from devCodeCamp.

• Recent Graduate
    - 6/15/2016
    Jim B • Software Developer • Student

I was interested and took a tour.  I decided to enroll because devCodeCamp promised to provide what I would need to learn to be able to get a job as a software developer in 14 weeks.  My expectations matched up with what I experienced during the course.  We typically spent some time getting an introduction to a topic and the rest of our time doing exercises or building projects.  It was very hands on and much different from taking a regular class or tutorial to learn how to code.

Everyone you talk to will be very clear that you will get out of it what you put into it.  I had to work long hours every day learning very difficult material at a very fast pace.  Much of the course is spent on learning how to do things on your own under a deadline, which should prepare you for a work environment.  It is a huge time commitment if you really dedicate yourself to learning everything and completing all the assignments.  I also felt overwhelmed and frustrated at times.  Part of the course is learning how to fail, deal with setbacks, and still complete an assignment.

I am starting to look for a job and feel very comfortable that I will be able to get started somewhere and be able to improve from there.  I have a good base to build on.

The instructors will be honest that do every class a little differently.  As a result you may end up be doing a project that has never been taught before to a previous class.  Some of these brand new projects might not be as tried and true as others.  Also, because you move at such a fast pace, there is not a lot of time to review past assignments and improve the code you wrote or even revise it in anyway.

My final impression would be that if you want to complete the course and suceed it is really up to you.  The instructors will be there to help but you won't turn into a software developer unless you put in the work.

• dCC Review
    - 6/15/2016
    Jesus C. • Graduate

Very very intense program, called bootcamp for a good reason. I would recommend it to those that are determined and willing to put the work in. You apply what you learn in lectures immediately, but you'll find yourself researching and problem solving on your own for the most part. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. It helps you take initiative instead of waiting around for help, which is a skill I believe any employer would want in their employees. The staff of instructors are more than qualified and I wish the program was longer to have more time to pick their brain. The program will push you to the limit, you'll feel like you're in over your head, but you can always take a break and play some video games, foosball, table tennis, or take a walk downtown to release some stress.

The program is evolving and improving, I recommend anyone who is interested in expanding their tech knowledge to take a tour of the place.

• DevCodeCamp Grad
    - 6/14/2016
    Carlos • Graduate

The way DevCodeCamp gave me and the rest of my class the opportunity of learning the business side of things i was amazed of how much devcode camp really wants to do more then just make software engineers. The instructors were very excited to see us learn and expand our knowledge of programming into more then just working for a business. I know the instructors also wish we had more then fourteen weeks to learn the bigger picture of programming. i am very grateful to have decided to come to DevCodeCamp and i do not regret it. I am a proud graduate and will wear it on my resume for my entire life.

• Michael H • Graduate

devCodeCamp changed my life in a way that five years at a "four year" college never did. Classes aren't overwhelmingly large, meaning that instructors really have the time to answer any questions you might have. Periodic lectures sprinkled throughout each week provide you with the framework for the projects you will work on, and that is what you want: projects. At dCC, you spend majority of your time actually working, something that is highly beneficial. Not only do potential employers want to see what actual work you've accomplished, but, in my opinion, it is also the best way to learn. Learn by doing!

You'll gain many skills while attending devCodeCamp, whether it's experience in C# or Python, a multitude of other programming languages of all types, or whatever the new up-and-coming technology is. Arguably the best skill, however, is the ability to face a problem, and handle it all on your own. dCC provides the framework for many things for you, but you are also expected to be able to learn some things by yourself, an invaluable skill that dCC will help you develop.

The environment is very comfortable as well. In just a short amount of time I've made some great friends, not to mention many business connections. The program is intense, yet the relaxed feel of the classroom and lounge really help to ease any stress you might have. Instructors are truly invested in you, the student, and that's something that I've seen each and every day.

Keep in mind that learning the technical skills is only half of the services that devCodeCamp provides. Once you finish the program and reach deployment, they help you find a job as well. Everything from resume training, to mock interviews and presentation practice, to setting up hiring days and interviews, their job is to get you a job. Their immense and ever-growing network of hiring partners in Milwaukee and all around the surrounding area offers the best way to find employment in this field.

If you have even the slightest notion of attending devCodeCamp, I urge you to get in contact with them just to set up a short tour to get the feel for it. They are very accommodating and will absolutely cater to your schedule to get you in and check out how they work. You can't ask too many questions, keep that in mind. I was skeptical at first as I'm sure many of you are, but I can't say enough how positively dCC affected me, and I hope that it will for many of you as well. Do yourself a favor and set up a short tour, you won't regret it!

• Hands on Learning
    - 6/13/2016
    JamesG • Graduate

devCodeCamp is defiinetly a boot camp and not a school. Although there are some lectures, the majority of the time is spent working on projects and you are expected to learn most of the course work on your own. Believe it or not, this is a good thing. When you have to figure out something on your own you tned to remember it better and are able to explain better. Programming is not something that can be taught easily, it is best learnied by doing and you will get plenty of practice here. Overall I had a great experience.

As a recent graduate of devCodeCamp, I can honestly attest that the course was very tough but all worth it in the end.  Prior to starting the course, they will present you with a short screening test to make sure that you know your keyboard from your mouse in a sense, not very hard. However, the test is not a preview of the actual course.

They often stressed that it would be a tough course as I went through the admission process. This is a reality that will not hit you until you are actually going through the course later on. Before devCodeCamp, I had general experience of computers and some coding languages such as javascript. I liked to dabble online here and there in the area, but devCodeCamp was a serious decision and commitment to make coding into a successful career. They definitely do not hold your hand through the class. I honestly felt like I was learning to teach myself how to code most of the time. Google will become a valuable asset in this course.

Despite, the challenges, there are valuable experiences that you can gain. DevCodeCamp will provide workshops where you can interview with employers and get a chance to present your final project. They help you draft a resume and refine your interviewing and presentation skills. You learn all this by doing it. It's a really hands on experience. In the beginning, all of this will seem appealing because of the testimonials and statistics of successful graduates. But I want to stress the reality that it is also not as easy as it seems to become that story of success that is promoted. It is really ultimately up to you to take this opportunity and make it a success through your dedication, determination, skills, and your final project.

Therefore, I think that devCodeCamp is not for everyone. You have to be passionate about coding and love it. You also have to go in it risking a lot as well as believing you can come out gaining so much more. If a traditional 4 year college is not for you, and you don't mind cramming all of that into 14 weeks, and won't cave under that pressure, this can also be a great opportunity for you.

This was the mindset and the picture of the path I was taking as I deciding to join devCodCamp, and because I went in with a realistic, yet determined to succeed despite the challenges outlook. I can testify that I am one of those success story.

• It's about money
    - 5/11/2016

Although I consider my experience at devCodeCamp a success, I would definitely not recommend it to anyone. The curriculum was disorganized and it became apparent the staffs’ primary concern was pushing us through rather than actually teaching us. I was also constantly hassled for being late or leaving early regardless if I had a legitimate reason. Most of what I learned I taught myself with the occasional help of asking an instructor a question, if I could can find them. These things are pretty nitpicky but by far the most egregious aspect of this program is their emphasis on placing their graduates. Before you actually enroll they will use the promises of a salary of $55,000 and an expansive hiring network to entice you to enroll. They did bring employers in for us to present ourselves to, but most of the time I felt like I was selling devCodeCamp rather than myself. In my experience most employers in the Milwaukee area will not seriously consider a graduate of devCodeCamp as a candidate. Not to mention that they charge hiring partners a placement fee and strongly discourage you of going outside of their network because they won’t get paid for it. In the end I don’t regret my choice of attending devCodeCamp but my expectation of a new, dynamic, and immersive program was not met. I instead found myself in the middle of a startup business that was far more concerned with making a profit than actually producing software developers.

• Chris • Graduate

The course is primarily project based learning with a focus on C# and object oriented programming. The time I spent here was about 20% lectures and 80% coding. Working on projects doing actual coding means that you will learn how to overcome real-world problems while creating functioning apps and games. This also means that it is truly up to the student to put in the work and effort to apply material being taught and to seek out answers for problems that material has not covered. Having projects to show was invaluable while looking for a job.

devCodeCamp has developed some great connections with employers in the community. There were employers who came in to see project presentations on occasion during the course and and who came to interview recently graduated students on site. Employers looking for software developers in the Milwaukee area are very likely to have heard of devCodeCamp.

The program is relatively new and while I was here the curriculum was still under development and unorganized at times. This is a comment on the order and pacing material was presented, not the material itself. Core lessons on object-oriented programming, relational databases, data structures, time complexities, and so forth were all present. While I was here we started with Python, moved into C#, and finished up learning some JavaScript (all while learning plenty of HTML and CSS along the way). It's quite a lot of information for 14 weeks.

The instructors are all great people, extremely smart, and very passionate about helping students learn to code. They were always there to answer any questions I had. However, the freedom given with ceratin projects meant that a student could choose whatever language/framework/technology they wanted to in order to accomplish their goal, and instructors might not have experience with that technology.

I started the program with a little bit of coding experience (a semester introduction class) which helped, because the program moves very fast especially in the beginning. We covered more material in those first two weeks then my semester class had. After completing the program, I found a job as a software developer in the Milwaukee area within a month thanks to the knowledge I was taught, the projects I had to talk about, and the community connections devCodeCamp has developed.

This course requires hard work and is not for everyone. Coding is difficult. I love to code, but even with that passion staying focused and coding for 10 hours a day or more while learning vast amounts of new information is not easy. You won't learn and retain the knowledge through some magical process of osmosis by just being here. If you are willing to put in the work, this course will turn you into a software developer.

• DevCodeCamp
    - 4/7/2016
    Daniel Vang • Graduate

I previously had no experience with software development. Entering the course I wasn't sure what to expect. For those who don't want to work hard or struggle through tough times, this isn't the course for you. I got my degree in business management and that felt like a breeze. Here at DevCode you spend majority of the time coding and doing projects/assignments, so you're always learning and applying right away.

• Matt • Graduate

With background in finance - having graduated from a 4 year degree and working at a bank for 2 years, I wanted to expand my career with technology. What I did not want was to spend a few more years in school and miss out on years of real world experience. With this program I was able to put in the 600 hours in 3 months - constantly learning new material and working on projects that apply to the real world. A good investment. It was not easy, but in the end worth it if you have the drive and motivation. DevCodeCamp's network of employers offers a great opportunity to connect with great companies. I definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to give up 3 months to expand their career.

• Charles Ciezki • Student

Before I came to devCodeCamp I was floating along, never really doing anything that I felt proud of in any aspect of my life. However one day a good friend of mine told me about devCodeCamp and I couldn't pass up the opportunity of getting an education and a job. I chose to come here of all places, because I wanted to code, I didn't want to sit in a 4 year school, and I admired the honesty at devCodeCamp, because they're open and honest about the aspects of their program, how hard it is, and how much work it is. devCodeCamp has already changed my life, and how I think in just seven weeks, I came in here not knowing anything about coding, and now I can look at all problems objectively, and now I can code as well. This place is a game changer for schooling, devCodeCamp goes the extra mile and beyond for their students, they will always challenge you and support you through the tough time that is learning coding.