dallas-data-science-academy-logo

Dallas Data Science Academy

Average Rating4.71
91 Reviews
2 Courses
Dallas Data Science Academy offers 12-week online Data Science and Machine Learning and Deep Learning with AI bootcamps. During the first six weeks of both bootcamps, students meet twice per week for 2 hours of live online instruction. For the next three weeks, students will work on their online certification course. For the final 3 weeks of the bootcamps, students will work on their real-life freelance project work.  The Data Science and Machine Learning bootcamp is...

91 Dallas Data Science Academy Reviews

Jamal Adebowale
    BI developer • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online
    Jan 05, 2024

Beyond Expectations - Python and Analytics

My experience at this center has been nothing short of transformative. The Python and data analytics course went beyond my expectations. The instructors were knowledgeable and approachable, always willing to go the extra mile to ensure understanding. The practical assignments and case studies mirrored real business scenarios, which immensely helped in my current role. The supportive environment and the network I built there continue to be invaluable. It is not just a learning institute; ...
    Emily Chen
    Data Analyst • Student • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online
    Jan 05, 2024

A Stepping Stone to Data Science Mastery

This academy was a pivotal chapter in my data science journey. The curriculum, especially the Python and machine learning modules, was both comprehensive and engaging. The instructors' expertise and commitment to student success were evident throughout the course. What I appreciated most was the hands-on approach to learning and the real-world project experiences. These not only solidified my understanding but also greatly enhanced my portfolio. DDSA's blend of technical and practical tr...
    Andrei Popescu
    Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Mastering Machine Learning

The Machine Learning course at DDSA exceeded all my expectations. The depth of the content, especially in Python and Machine Learning, was exceptional. The practical approach to AI and machine learning was both rigorous and accessible. The faculty were not just teachers but mentors, providing insights that only seasoned professionals can offer. Their focus on cutting-edge tools and technologies has given me an edge in the AI field. I highly recommend DDSA to anyone serious about masterin...
    Fatima Al-Mansouri
    Research Scientist • Student • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Unparalleled Python training

As a research scientist, I wanted to enhance my data handling skills. DDSA's specialized training in Python and SQL was a game-changer for me. The instructors are industry veterans who bring a wealth of knowledge and practical insights. What sets DDSA apart is its blend of technical rigor with real-world applications. The collaborative projects were particularly beneficial. I left the course not just with new skills but with a newfound confidence in data analysis.
    Michael Thompson
    Marketing Data Analyst, Dynamic Analytics Group • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Excelling in Data Analytics

Joining the Data Analytics program at DDSA was one of the best decisions of my professional life. The curriculum, particularly the focus on Python and SQL, was both challenging and rewarding. The real-world applications and case studies brought the concepts to life. The instructors' dedication to student success was evident in every lesson. Post-completion, the support I received in job placement was outstanding. DDSA doesn’t just teach you data science; it propels you into the field
    Lakshmi Patel
    AI Engineer • Graduate • Deep Learning with AI • Online

Game-Changer in Deep Learning Education

I'm little late in submitting my feedback but the Deep Learning course at DDSA was a game-changer for my career. The hands-on projects using IBM Watson and Google Cloud were enlightening. The faculty's expertise is evident, and their passion for teaching is contagious. While I wish there were more references to the academy's founder, Vamsi, the focus on practical skills was beneficial. For anyone looking to upskill in data science, DDSA is the go-to academy.
    David Kim
    Junior Data Scientist • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

A Comprehensive Data Science Journey

DDSA is the place to go if you're serious about a career in data science. The depth of their Tableau training and Python workshops is unmatched. Although I only had a basic understanding of excel, the instructors made sure I was never left behind. I especially appreciated the small references to the founder, Vamsi, and how his expertise shapes the curriculum. Short, sweet, and to the point, DDSA delivers exactly what it promises
    Ana Rodriguez
    Senior Business Analyst, Tech Solutions Inc. • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Transformative Learning Experience in Machine Learning

I recently completed the Machine Learning course at DDSA and I'm thoroughly impressed. The practical approach to teaching Python and deep learning concepts was remarkable. The instructors, especially their insights into R and SQL, made complex topics easily understandable. What really stood out for me was the job support offered. Their guidance in refining my resume and interview preparation was invaluable. I credit DDSA for helping me land my current role as a Senior Business Analyst.
    Lucas M
    Career Changer • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Boosted Confidence to Begin a Data Science Career Name

Transitioning into data science from a non-technical background seemed daunting initially. But this course provided the perfect launch pad through its comprehensive yet accessible curriculum. Hands-on practice building projects with real industry data combined with one-on-one mentorship enabled me to gain business context along with technical skills. The career guidance and interview prep gave a much needed boost to my confidence. Within 3 months of completing this course, I was able to ...
    Natalie S
    Student • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Valuable Addition for Small Business Owners

Being an owner of multiple small retail businesses, I took this course to learn data-driven decision making for areas like inventory, marketing and pricing. The instructors explained concepts clearly for non-technical people like me. I found the exposure to tools like Python and Tableau very valuable in understanding customer data. Working on projects across industries like retail, banking, healthcare etc. provided good diversity. I can now use insights from data analytics to make smarte...
    Rahul Jain
    Software Systems Engineer • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Fast-Track for IT and Engineering Backgrounds

With a software engineering background, I wanted to fast-track my transition into data science. This course provided exactly what I needed - a quick yet comprehensive introduction to key data science tools and techniques, with lots of hands-on coding practice. The focus on real-world projects was helpful for me to understand practical applications. Working with an experienced faculty and building a diverse project portfolio has prepared me well for data science roles. I now feel ready to...
    Kent Ko
    Associate Marketing Manager • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Career-Boosting Course for Experienced Professionals

As an experienced marketing manager, I took this course to advance my analytics and data science skills. The curriculum exceeded my expectations in terms of technical depth and practical application. Working on industry datasets and building project portfolios enabled me to have tangible achievements to showcase to employers. Thanks to the knowledge gained here, I have now taken on more data-driven responsibilities at work. The affordable fees and convenient weekend schedules make this c...

Dallas Data Science Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Dallas Data Science Academy News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Dallas Data Science Academy Alumni Reviews Summary

4.7
4.9
4.5
4.5
Recent Dallas Data Science Academy News
FAQs

How much does Dallas Data Science Academy cost?

Dallas Data Science Academy costs around $800.

What courses does Dallas Data Science Academy teach?

Dallas Data Science Academy offers courses like Data Science and Machine Learning, Deep Learning with AI.

Where does Dallas Data Science Academy have campuses?

Dallas Data Science Academy teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Dallas Data Science Academy worth it?

Dallas Data Science Academy hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 91 Dallas Data Science Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Dallas Data Science Academy on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Dallas Data Science Academy legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 91 Dallas Data Science Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Dallas Data Science Academy and rate their overall experience a 4.71 out of 5.

Does Dallas Data Science Academy offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Dallas Data Science Academy offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Dallas Data Science Academy reviews?

You can read 91 reviews of Dallas Data Science Academy on Course Report! Dallas Data Science Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Dallas Data Science Academy and rate their overall experience a 4.71 out of 5.

Is Dallas Data Science Academy accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Dallas Data Science Academy doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp