dallas-data-science-academy-logo

Dallas Data Science Academy

Average Rating4.71
91 Reviews
2 Courses
Dallas Data Science Academy offers 12-week online Data Science and Machine Learning and Deep Learning with AI bootcamps. During the first six weeks of both bootcamps, students meet twice per week for 2 hours of live online instruction. For the next three weeks, students will work on their online certification course. For the final 3 weeks of the bootcamps, students will work on their real-life freelance project work.  The Data Science and Machine Learning bootcamp is...

91 Dallas Data Science Academy Reviews

Hannah Lee
    UX Designer • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online
    Jan 10, 2024

Practical and Engaging Education

DDSA's Data Visualization course opened my eyes to the power of storytelling with data. The blend of theory and hands-on training using tools like Tableau and Python was highly effective. The instructors were not only experts in their field but also excellent educators who made complex concepts accessible. The course helped me add a valuable skill set to my UX design work, allowing me to present data in a more impactful way. Way to go!!
    Omar Farooq
    Project Manager • Student • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online
    Jan 10, 2024

Compact and Insightful Learning

I attended the Data Science and AI weekend sessions. As a busy professional, I found the balance between concise instruction and depth of material perfect. The instructors were knowledgeable, focusing not just on teaching Python, but on how to apply it effectively in real-world scenarios. Great for anyone looking to upskill efficiently.
    Emma Robertson

Transformative Educational Journey

Before trying Dallas Data Science Academy, I was overwhelmed by the world of data science. Their comprehensive Python and data visualization program changed that. Each module was detailed yet accessible, filled with practical exercises and collaborative projects. The instructors were more than teachers; they were mentors who genuinely cared about our understanding and progress. Their focus on real-world application was invaluable. Post-completion, I feel equipped, confident, and ready to...
    Carlos Gutierrez
    Financial Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Beyond Expectations

I took Python for Data Science and AI course to upskill. What I didn't expect was the depth of real-world insights the instructors brought to each session. They didn't just teach Python or Tableau; they showed us how to solve actual business problems. The blend of theory and practice was perfect for applying skills directly to my work.
    Sandy Paul
    Tech blogger • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Game changer

Bootcamp was a revelation. It went beyond the usual focus on tools and techniques to instill a profound shift in how I perceive AI's potential and application. The instructors didn't just impart knowledge; they inspired a new way of thinking. For anyone looking to understand AI beyond the surface level, this bootcamp is a must. The blend of practical skills and theoretical understanding is perfectly balanced. Highly recommend for those ready to explore AI's true impact.
    Diego Ramirez

Comprehensive and Career-Changing

Enrolling in DDSA's Machine Learning program was a decision that significantly impacted my career trajectory. The balance between theoretical foundations and practical application was exceptional. It wasn't just about learning algorithms; it was about understanding their real-world applications. The capstone project, in particular, was a deep dive into actual data challenges, mirroring what I now face in my job daily. The support from the instructors and peers was invaluable - it felt li...
    Sarah Johnson
    Product manager • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

Practical Skills, Real Impact

I was skeptical about online learning until I joined DDSA. Their Python course was a mix of theory and practical exercises which was exactly what I needed. The project work was challenging but incredibly rewarding. What I really appreciated was the flexible learning schedule and the supportive community. It's rare to find an online course that feels so personal and engaging.
    Leo Zhang
    Student • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

A True Learning Experience

Fantastic course! Loved the hands-on Python coding sessions for real life business cases. Changed how I approach data problems at work and for my personal projects. Take this course and you will find a lot of value in it.
    Connor Smith
    Marketing Analyst • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online

The Pathway to Advanced Analytics

DDSA's Advanced Analytics program was a game-changer for me. My course work on Python, SQL, and Tableau transformed the way I look at data. The instructors were not just teachers but mentors, offering insights that you can't find in textbooks. The real-world project work was particularly beneficial, giving me a portfolio that stood out in job interviews. If you're looking to elevate your analytics skills, DDSA is the place to be.
    Amina Yusuf
    Junior Data Scientist • Graduate • Deep Learning with AI • Online

Deep Learning Demystified

I owe a great review on these guys - the Deep Learning course really blew my mind!! Yeah, it wasn't just tech talk and equations. It was like cracking open a treasure chest of AI secrets, using Python and latest packages like keys. Complex stuff, sure, but the instructors? Masters of unlocking understanding, always a shoulder to lean on when code got tangled. Now, as a data science newbie, I'm not just tackling projects, I'm building rockets fueled by AI, thanks to DDSA. So, if you're lo...
    Haruto Tanaka

Unlocking New Career Horizons

Nice blend of theory and hands-on practice, especially in Python and Tableau was perfectly balanced. The instructors are true experts who bring each topic to life with real-world examples. But what impressed me most was the career guidance provided – it helped me transition smoothly into a systems analyst role. This is a launchpad for your data science aspirations.
    Sofia Rodriguez
    AI wannabe • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning • Online
    Jan 05, 2024

Harnessing AI and Machine Learning

The AI and Machine Learning program at DDSA was a game-changer for my career. The course was rigorous, with a strong emphasis on Python. What stood out to me was the direct application of concepts to real-world scenarios, providing a clear view of what's possible with AI. The faculty, with their depth of knowledge and industry experience, were instrumental in my growth. DDSA has not only equipped me with technical skills but also inspired me to push boundaries in AI research. I highly re...

Dallas Data Science Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Dallas Data Science Academy News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Dallas Data Science Academy Alumni Reviews Summary

4.7
4.9
4.5
4.5
Recent Dallas Data Science Academy News
FAQs

How much does Dallas Data Science Academy cost?

Dallas Data Science Academy costs around $800.

What courses does Dallas Data Science Academy teach?

Dallas Data Science Academy offers courses like Data Science and Machine Learning, Deep Learning with AI.

Where does Dallas Data Science Academy have campuses?

Dallas Data Science Academy teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Dallas Data Science Academy worth it?

Dallas Data Science Academy hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 91 Dallas Data Science Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Dallas Data Science Academy on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Dallas Data Science Academy legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 91 Dallas Data Science Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Dallas Data Science Academy and rate their overall experience a 4.71 out of 5.

Does Dallas Data Science Academy offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Dallas Data Science Academy offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Dallas Data Science Academy reviews?

You can read 91 reviews of Dallas Data Science Academy on Course Report! Dallas Data Science Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Dallas Data Science Academy and rate their overall experience a 4.71 out of 5.

Is Dallas Data Science Academy accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Dallas Data Science Academy doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp