codeU is an intensive 16 week coding bootcamp in Atlanta that teaches Java technologies. codeU was founded with the mission to increase diversity in the coding workforce as quickly as possible.The school is focused on teaching women and students of color, but accepts anyone eager to learn to code.
codeU operated uses a flipped classroom and empathy-centric teaching approaches. In addition to learning Java, students will also receive job and interview training in the form of communication skills training and mock interviews. Throughout the program students will benefit from mentors and counselors that guide them in building a professional network within the field of computer program.
Before applying to codeU, applicants should be prepared to devote themselves fully to the program and their fellow students - the expected time commitment is 50-60 hours each week during the program. All accepted applicants are eligible to receive a stipend for housing and living expenses during the 16 weeks of the program. Students can finance their tuition and don't need to begin repayment until after finding a job.
Following 16 weeks of intensive training, our students graduate as Java engineers, with an Oracle Java SE7 Certification in hand. At codeU, we provide the curriculum, teaching and holistic support systems to empower our graduates to perform with both efficiency and effectiveness in today's technology job market. Our flipped classroom and empathy-centric teaching approaches distinguish us from our peers. We constantly push our students to think like software engineers, while equipping them with the skills they need to meet unknown challenges ahead.
Partner with Skills Fund.
- All accepted students are eligible for housing and living expenses stipend
- Minimum Skill Level
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.