Cal Poly Extended Education Coding Bootcamp
The final step of Cal Poly Extended Education Coding Bootcamp focuses on helping students build a portfolio of three completed projects. Students will know how to discuss both the technologies and their work process. Students also build a network to leverage in the job search and are paired with career counselors who will assist them during the program and after graduation. Students will receive assistance in building a technical resume, interview preparation, and reviewing cover letters.
Cal Poly Extended Education Coding Bootcamp is open to coders and aspiring coders of all skill levels. Those interested in joining the program will complete an online application, a 45-minute online assessment to gauge logic and reasoning abilities, and a 45-minute phone interview.
Recent Cal Poly Extended Education Coding Bootcamp News
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week26 Weeks
- Start Date
- June 24, 2019
- Class size
- Offers financing as low as $269/mo through Skills Fund. Visit https://calpolybootcamp.skills.fund/ to learn more.
- Accepts the Edie Windsor Coding Scholarship available through Lesbians Who Tech
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
More Start DatesJune 24, 2019 - OnlineApply by June 10, 2019
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on Cal Poly Extended Education Coding Bootcamp
In February we heard some interesting debates about the ethics of data science, how bootcamps are partnering with universities, and companies like Infosys and Google, and how the number of tech education options in Africa is growing! Plus, Thinkful attempted to predict the Oscars, the Ohio Lt. Governor stopped by Tech Elevator, and women in bootcamps were recognized. We also looked at various ways to pay for bootcamp, and tips for breaking into tech. Listen to the podcast or read the roundup below.Continue Reading →