Andela is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Program in Lagos, Nigeria and Nairobi, Kenya. The program is designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world. The curricula spans the following programming languages: Ruby / Ruby on Rails, Python / Django, PHP / Laravel, MEAN Stack, & Mobile Development (Android and iOS).
The program application process is broken down into four parts: Application & Apptitude test, a self-study course, in-person interviews, and a two-week bootcamp. Once applicants have passed the four levels of the application process, they will be admitted into the four-year program. As an Andela Fellow, you are also eligible for continued training and employment with Andela for four years. . After the four year program, Andela Fellows can be expected to start technology companies, work directly with client companies as employees or continue to help train software engineers at Andela.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.