American Graphics Institute
American Graphics Institute is a design education program offering a variety of workshops and courses in design disciplines like UX and web design. AGI offers accredited certificates in various subjects. AGI has both full and part time programs in Boston, Philadelphia, New York, as well as online.
Recent American Graphics Institute Reviews: Rating
Recent American Graphics Institute News
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $4,500 Class size N/A Location BostonThe UX Certificate program at American Graphics Institute prepares you for user experience design positions as well as user interface design roles working in the fields of app design and web design. The program is equally useful for web developers, business analysts, and product managers overseeing the creation of websites and apps.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Available
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.