To apply to Adalab, students must be women between the ages of 18 and 37. Applicants must have graduated from high school, be unemployed or job insecure, and have a Spanish work permit. Students must be available to start working as a programmer as soon as they finish the 12-week course. Students who are full-time working are not permitted to join the intensive program.
Adalab aims to help every student come out of the program with a job in programming. During the course, mentorship, networking, an employment exchange, and online training are provided to help support post-program employment. Adalab collaborates with companies and has created a corporate volunteer program that allows students to meet with employees from the partnered companies.
Recent Adalab Reviews: Rating
Recent Adalab News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Once the selection process has been completed and as a confirmation of the place, the student must pay the amount of € 350 (non-refundable).
- Tuition Plans
- The final € 2,280, can be paid once the Intensive Course ends or through a deferred tuition system. Students pay 6 monthly installments of € 380, 90 days after the conclusion of the Intensive Course, or when they start a job.
- Each Adalab student receives a € 2,750 scholarship that covers more than 50% of the total cost of the course.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.