acte-logo

ACTE

ACTE

ACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Science, and Data Analyst. The Masters bootcamps are instructor-led and the Masters curriculum has been designed by subject matter experts.

All ACTE bootcamps are suitable for graduates and experienced candidates from any technical background. Both beginner and advanced bootcamp options are available.

All ACTE Masters bootcamp students will receive career support including resume guidance and interview preparation. Job placement offers with recruiting partners may also be available.

All bootcamp students will receive a certificate of completion from ACTE and the National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore upon bootcamp graduation. ACTE Masters bootcamp students will also receive lifetime access to the online student portal, study materials, videos, and top interview questions.

Recent ACTE Reviews: Rating 4.77

all (118) reviews for ACTE →

Recent ACTE News

• Cyber Security Expert Masters

Ethical Hacking, CompTIA Security+
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    ACTE Cyber Security Expert Masters bootcamp students will be prepared for industry certifications and exams including CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501), CEH (v11)- Certified Ethical Hacker, CISM®, CISSP® Training, and Certified Cloud Security Professional.
    Minimum Skill LevelAll ACTE bootcamps are suitable for graduates and experienced candidates from any technical background.
  • Data Analyst Masters

Python, Excel, Data Analytics
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    ACTE Data Analyst Masters bootcamp students will learn MS Excel, Python, and big data analytics.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to apply
  • Data Science Masters

R, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    ACTE Data Science Masters curriculum covers R Programming, Python, machine learning, Tableau, Big Data Hadoop, and Spark Developer.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience required to apply
  • Digital Marketing Masters

SEO, Digital Marketing
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    ACTE Digital Marketing Masters bootcamp students will learn marketing and consumer behavior, marketing mix decisions, digital marketing, and social media marketing. Bootcamp students will also be prepared for the Google certification exam.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience needed to enroll
  • Full Stack Developer Masters

React.js, jQuery, AngularJS
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    ACTE Full Stack Developer Masters bootcamp students will learn jQuery UI development and will receive web development certification training, Angular certification training, and React with Redux certification training.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo experience needed to enroll
  • Bhakiyalakshmi • Student
    I finished the Graphic Design course at ACTE, which was a lot of fun. I gained a lot of knowledge about graphic design, and I believe it's an excellent place to start for newcomers as well as practice for intermediate and seasoned designers. The professors were very approachable and nice. I'm happy to attend ACTE Academy. I'm ecstatic to begin my career in a new way.

• Divyasarika • Student
    I enrolled at ACTE Institute and finished the Java course. The trainer is always willing to assist me when I need it and has years of expertise and understanding. The classes are beneficial because they provide me a chance to put what I have learned to use. Overall, I had a terrific time at ACTE Institute. I learned a lot and enjoyed the class sessions, both of which helped me land my first IT job, which I am currently working at thanks to the placement assistance provided by ACTE Institute. I appreciate all of your assistance and support, ACTE Academy.

• Swethaabishek • Student
    ACTE is a great platform for those who want to join a new course or learn new technology. I enrolled in master's course training at AWS and I have had a good learning experience. They provided good support and quality of performance. All the trainers are very knowledgeable and highly professional. They are very patient in addressing the questions(even if they are repetitive) leaving no questions unanswered.

• Priyavarunchandar • Student
    ACTE Velachery is the best institute for learning Automation testing. The coaching Was Good & Clear. Staffs are Friendly and the Classrooms are Neat & a Good Atmosphere. A part from the training course has given some extra knowledge about industries current scenario, IT-related knowledge, etc. Each class is very clear and good for practice purposes. Overall this institute is very nice.

• Venillaravikumar • Student

Hello everyone, this is Vennilla. My ACTE AWS Solution Architect Certification is now complete. I am delighted with the education I have received from taking this course. I now have all I need to learn AWS thanks to it. The instructor was very wonderful. When I had any issues, he was incredibly helpful in finding answers to all my questions. I sincerely appreciate you always being there for me. He is well knowledgeable on the issue.

• Ragunath • Student
    I am here today to share my opinion on the Python certification training provided by ACTE. It is a paid certification and it is totally worth it. It is a very well-organized online course and is curated by experts in the industry. ACTE provides a lot of valid content on all the technologies. Their Youtube channel covers from basics to advanced level tutorials on all the topics. The Python video is a great source of knowledge for beginners in the field.

• ACTE • Student
    Thank you ACTE, for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn. In ACTE institution I have completed my digital marketing training and got placed in TCS. Their support team was awesome and experienced. They know how to handle their students in a very good manner. Their syllabus is framed neat and clear, lifetime access is given to the students to look at their notes any time they were needed.

• Renu M • Student
    Excellent training provided. Trainers are very thorough on the subjects and taught with easy real-time examples to understand the concepts. They also guided for placements after course completion. I am very satisfied and glad that I chose ACTE for studying. special thanks for supporting the team at ACTE.

• Sureshkumar • Student
    I recently completed an ACTE course. I'm overenjoyed that I made the proper decision in choosing ACTE. The customer service team is fantastic. They are always willing to assist in any manner they can. For all of my future learning, I will undoubtedly choose ACTE. I'll also tell my friends about it if they need help with Power BI classes. The best part about ACTE is that we can contact them at any time via phone or email, and they will always respond quickly with solutions.

• ACTE • Student
    The most effective training program, My decision to learn from ACTE was the best move I could have made to advance my profession. This training provided in-depth knowledge of the subject. I recently completed the course and had a positive experience with ACTE's instruction. In No.1 Training Institute, I received excellent training.

• Sanmugamvel • Student
    Excellent instruction. Trainers have extensive knowledge, and each topic has a practical session. ACTE altered my career for the better in two months! ACTE has a fantastic support team with whom you may communicate by chat, Whatsapp, phone, and Zoom video calls, and who are available to assist you throughout the course. With ACTE, you can successfully complete any enrolled course.