Welcome to the May News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!
Coding Bootcamps In The Headlines
- Can Coding Bootcamps improve diversity in the tech industry?
- Nice Ivy League Degree. Now if You Want a Job, Go to Code School
- Full Time Coding Programs Grew Almost 200 Percent In One Year
- Lighthouse Labs 'Hybrid' coding boot camp aims to bring tech sector to rural Canada
- Ashu Desai, college dropout & MakeSchool founder, thinks he can get you a tech industry job
- The Most Epic Guide to Online Coding Bootcamps Ever.
- Dev Bootcamp Columbus got beginning coders jobs, but is no more
- 2 New Programming Bootcamp Scholarships for Women
- Smarter Working 2014: We Got Coders
- This Startup Pays African Students To Learn How To Code
- Can 12 Weeks at Hack School Really Get You A Programmer Job?
- 15 Great Jobs That Don't Require a Four-Year Degree.
New Code Schools In Our Directory
- Kuwait's first bootcamp: Coded.
- Delaware's first bootcamp: Zip Code Wilmington.
- Two new Data Science bootcamps: Data Science Europe & Praxis Data Science.
- Chicago's CodeAbode is a "health & medicine" focused bootcamp.
- Geekskool is a "finishing school for programmers" in Bangalore, India.
- HackerForge teaches part-time Ruby on Rails courses in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Have a great June!