Data Science Europe
Data Science Europe is a six week data science bootcamp based out of Dublin, Ireland. The bootcamp covers technologies like R, Hadoop, SQL, as well as the use of statistics in data science. The course concludes with projects that are presented to the class. Classes are small (less than 10 people) and graduates are guaranteed job offers at the conclusion of the course. Applicants must have or be working towards a quantitative degree and knowledge of at least one programming language.
Recent Data Science Europe Reviews: Rating
Recent Data Science Europe News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- You must have, or be working towards, a quantitative degree (math, physics, engineering, etc.) and knowledge of at least one programming language (R preferred). Grad students and post-docs are strongly preferred.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.