data-science-europe-logo

Data Science Europe

Dublin

Data Science Europe

Data Science Europe is a six week data science bootcamp based out of Dublin, Ireland. The bootcamp covers technologies like R, Hadoop, SQL, as well as the use of statistics in data science. The course concludes with projects that are presented to the class. Classes are small (less than 10 people) and graduates are guaranteed job offers at the conclusion of the course. Applicants must have or be working towards a quantitative degree and knowledge of at least one programming language.

Recent Data Science Europe Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (1) reviews for Data Science Europe →

Recent Data Science Europe News

• Data Science Bootcamp

Data Science, R, Hadoop, SQL
    LocationDublin
    Minimum Skill LevelYou must have, or be working towards, a quantitative degree (math, physics, engineering, etc.) and knowledge of at least one programming language (R preferred). Grad students and post-docs are strongly preferred.
  • george gary
    I will forever be grateful to you for saving my family away from debt, I was doubting this firstly when a friend told me about his service which I had no choice than to give a trial so I contacted him on: (JACKCRAIGCREDITREPAIRER @ GMAIL.COM). I made him know how much exactly is convenient for me to pay at the moment after naming his price and how comfortable I can make payment which he agreed to help do it my way. Then I Fill out his requirement form to proceed and let his job speak of how legit and real he is, He paid off my Home Equity worth of $90,000.00 and also increase my low score to 806 golden score making my report look new leaving no trace of repair. Jack Craig is indeed a trustworthy, nice and understanding Man with a good heart.