utsa-boot-camps-logo

UTSA Boot Camps

Average Rating5.0
6 Reviews
4 Courses

UTSA Boot Camps offer part-time, 24-week, web development, data analytics, UX/UI and cybersecurity courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning and more. Enjoy close collaboration with o...

6 UTSA Boot Camps Reviews

• Sep 20, 2022

10/10 Would take again.

I started this course with no prior knowledge or experience with analytics or coding and came out feeling like Einstein. Truly an amazing experience in all aspects. I leave this course wishing I could experience it all over again.

Sep 23, 2022

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you benefited from the class materials and had an overall positive experience. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we’re cheering you on as you move forward in your career.
  • Sep 02, 2022

Cybersecurity

Cybersecurity Boot Camps offer a variety of things that are well taught and hands on.

Sep 09, 2022

We appreciate your review, Gabriel!
  • Nov 01, 2021

The best bootcamp experience

This was one of the most challenging programs I've ever completed but I can definitely say the quality of the lessons, collaboration, team work and instructors passion for UX were some of the highlights of my experience as a student.
    It has been a pleasure and an amazing journey in the UX UI Design bootcamp at UTSA. I enjoyed, loved and appreciated every second I got to spend/work with my colleagues and instructors. The feedback I received was special to me and effective in sharpenin...

Nov 05, 2021

Thank you, Baldemar! It's great to hear you valued the quality of the class lessons and enjoyed collaborating with your classmates. Our entire team is truly passionate about enabling student success so we're glad this resonated with you. Congratulations on completing the boot camp and best of luck moving forward!
  • Sep 20, 2022

Student

I want to start by saying I never leave reviews. I am a special education teacher for a local Jr High. With my family growing I decided to try and take on this course for a career change. Talking with the recruitment team and looking at the growth of this field I decided to take the chance and I was able to make it through. I was able to make it through with absolutely ZERO background knowledge in this field and while also still teaching full-time. This bootcamp has challenge...

Sep 23, 2022

We love hearing that you learned valuable new skills from caring instructors, gained confidence in your abilities, and formed a lasting network with your peers. As you mention, this boot camp does require learners to dedicate a significant amount of their time outside of class to studying and practicing their skills.

We commend you for all of the hard work you put into your experience, as we know it can be challenging to learn so many new concepts and skills in only a few months. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we wish you the best of luck moving forward.
  • May 03, 2022

Wonderful Program

Enjoyed learning through this Boot Camp! Teacher and TA's were all great and very helpful! Plenty of Learning and Career Tools supplied!

May 04, 2022

Way to go, Tanner! We're thrilled you had a positive boot camp experience and benefited not only from the support of our instructional team but also from all the available resources. Congratulations on graduating! We appreciate your review and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
  • Aug 03, 2021

Full Stack Web Development

I realized my passion for software engineering post graduate and decided to pursue a new career. I started teaching myself programming through free and paid online courses. After two years I still didn’t have a good understanding or focus. I decided to take the plunge with a coding bootcamp. After researching online, I decided to go with the UTSA Full Stack Web Development bootcamp because it was focused on a modern technology stack that was relevant with today’s employers. They also hav...

Aug 06, 2021

Amazing, Hagen! Thank you for choosing our program to pursue a new career path. We're glad you enjoyed the curriculum and found our entire boot camp team to be supportive — we couldn't agree more that Jeremy and Michelle are pretty fantastic. You're definitely right that in order to truly succeed in the course you will need to be fully committed to your studies, so we commend all your hard work. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review and recommendation! We're rooting you on in all your future coding endeavors.

UTSA Boot Camps Alumni Outcomes

UTSA Boot Camps Scholarships

$500 UTSA Coding Boot Camp Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive UTSA Coding Boot Camp scholarship for $500 off tuition!

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.

• Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time (San Antonio)

Recent UTSA Boot Camps News