university-of-redlands-coding-boot-camp-logo

University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp

Redlands

University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp

Avg Rating: ( 1 reviews )

The Full Stack Coding Boot Camp at the University of Redlands is a 12-week course in web development and coding programming fundamentals. Offered by the university’s School of Continuing Studies, the boot camp covers front and back end web development including HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, MySQL, Node.js, and JSON. Classes are three days a week; on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and on Saturdays, at the university’s Redlands, California campus. Students will be trained in the latest coding technologies by an instructor with years of experience in the web development industry. This is a fast-paced, hands-on course where students create their own websites and professional portfolio in class.

The course has no formal application, pre-requisites, or admission requirements and is designed for students with little or no coding experience. The variety of web development topics covered allows participants to find their own area of interest in their education going forward.

The class prepares students with professional skills for industries including web and software development as well as mobile apps. Students can receive eight hours of undergraduate credit for completing the course.

Recent University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp Reviews: Rating

all (1) reviews for University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp →

Recent University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp News

• Fundamentals of Full-Stack Web Development Boot Camp

MySQL, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Node.js
      Redlands
      A 12-week part-time, evenings and weekends course in web development and coding programming fundamentals. Offered by the university’s School of Continuing Studies, the boot camp covers front and back end web development including HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, MySQL, Node.js, and JSON. Classes are three days a week; on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and on Saturdays, at the university’s Redlands, California campus. Students will be trained in the latest coding technologies by an instructor with years of experience in the web development industry. This is a fast paced, hands-on course where students create their own websites and professional portfolio in class.
      An early bird discount of $1,000 is offered to students who sign up 14 days before the start of the class.
      Interview

• Joseph Gil • Web developer • Applicant
      I've attended this bootcamp twice, the first time I attended was when I was 16, I had always been interested in technology and software but I had never had any proper training. One day my grandmother was reading the local newspaper and stumbled upon an article about this bootcamp and asked me if I would be interested. I am a poor person, and it took everything I had and I had to borrow some money from my family but I was able to afford the bootcamp. That first bootcamp was the most amazing experience of my life and I am not only happy I did it, but I am humbled and honered that I was given the chance to work with such amazing people in such an amzing place, it has truly changed my life and I am proud to have done well in the coursework and in makeing lifelong friends. I give this bootcamp the highest rating I can and I hope that whoever reads this review considers attending.