university-of-redlands-coding-boot-camp-logo

University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp

Average Rating
1 Review
1 Course

The Full Stack Coding Boot Camp at the University of Redlands is a 12-week course in web development and coding programming fundamentals. Offered by the university’s School of Continuing Studies, the boot camp covers front and back end web development including HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, MySQL, Node.js, and JSON. Classes are three days a week; on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and on Saturdays, at the university’s Redlands, California campus. Students will be trained...

1 University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp Reviews

• Jan 04, 2019

Amazing experience I will never forget

I've attended this bootcamp twice, the first time I attended was when I was 16, I had always been interested in technology and software but I had never had any proper training. One day my grandmother was reading the local newspaper and stumbled upon an article about this bootcamp and asked me if I would be interested. I am a poor person, and it took everything I had and I had to borrow some money from my family but I was able to afford the bootcamp. That first bootcamp was the most amazing ex...

University of Redlands Coding Boot Camp Alumni Outcomes