top-interns-logo

Top Interns

Top Interns

Top Interns is an 8-week, online JavaScript Full Stack Web Developer Virtual Internship bootcamp. After the 8-week bootcamp, qualifying Top Interns students will complete an 8-week virtual, unpaid internship to deliver a real world project. Opportunities for a paid internship extension may be available.

Top Interns students will learn JavaScript web development with the MERN stack, TailwindCSS, Node.js, Serverless, AWS Cloud, and React. Students will also learn to build clones of real world applications, such as Twitter and Facebook, participate in hackathons with their cohort members, and learn soft skills such as team collaboration, technical architecture, and product development.

Applicants must be 17 years or older, have basic English communications skills, be knowledgeable about coding foundations, and be prepared to commit up to 12 hours per week to the bootcamp and up to 15 hours per week for the subsequent internship. Applicants will have the opportunity to attend a free live class to ensure a good fit.

Top Interns students will receive career guidance including interview preparation and profile building. Top Interns students will receive a certificate verifying the completion of their virtual internship. Students will also receive letters of reference, experience certificates, or recommendations of work needed for securing employment.

Recent Top Interns Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (3) reviews for Top Interns →

Recent Top Interns News

• JavaScript Full Stack Web Developer Virtual Internship

React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, JavaScript, Express.js, CSS, Cloud Computing
      Tuition PlansPayment plans are available.
      Minimum Skill LevelApplicants must be 17 years or older, have basic English communications skills, and be knowledgeable about coding foundations
    • Anitta • Student
      Front end and back end web developer. Where we have to build real web applications and cover modern technologies that are required now in the market.
    • M Hakimi • Student
      What was promised at the beginning was delivered and more. I am happy with results. Saleem making things simple and easy to understand. A great team behind the scenes 👏,  they have been helping me with my journey since day one. I have completed the TopInterns Bootcamp and I am happy that I will be joining one of the big tech company for my internship. Thank you TopInterns for the amazing learning journey.
    • Amazing Program
      - 4/22/2021
      Ahmed Mohamed • Junior Web Developer • Graduate
      Topinterns gave me the opportunity to start a career as a web developer, I was offered real work projects with real employees, and I would say before I found this program I was lost and not knowing where to learn the necessary fundamentals to start working as soon as possible, and Topinterns provided both, I was taught the fundamentals and offered a junior web developer position at Laimoon, and then was given an opportunity to intern at Souqalmal. The work experience was amazing, I worked with really amazing people and I have learned so much if I told my self I learned React, html, different css frameworks like tailwind and ant design, typescript and wordpress, node js in such a short amount of time I would have not believed my self! I am thankful and grateful for this opportunity and would recommend to to anyone that wants to start a career in web development but doesn’t know where to start.