technosoft-academy-logo

TechnoSoft Academy

Average Rating4.95
19 Reviews
3 Courses

TechnoSoft Academy is an IT services training provider that offers a live online Automated Test Engineering bootcamp (17 weeks) and a Rest API Test Engineering bootcamp (6 weeks). Classes meet Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays between 6:30PM-9:30PM EST, and labs are held on Saturday mornings. TechnoSoft Academy bootcamps are designed to fit around work schedules, so classes take place evenings and weekends. IT services company Technosoft launched TechnoSoft Academy in...

19 TechnoSoft Academy Reviews

• Lemans K
    Nov 08, 2022

one of the best decisions I made

The fact that I joined Technosoft school was one of the best decisions I made. The program course was presented to my fellow students and me about two weeks before the start. The presentation was detail-oriented, with a clear breakdown of the entire program during the orientation. The instructor Deepak and the lab Assistant Ahsan were particularly constructive and knowledgeable in delivering the information to the students. They know their audience, which is very important as we all come...
  • Md Hassan
    QA Engineer • Graduate • Remote QA Automation • Online
    Oct 27, 2022

the experience was really good.

As a former student I just wanted to thank you for all your help. All the facilities were so kind and generous with their time and I really appreciate it. I have to tell you, the experience was really good. I’m not sure how to leave a review on the website but if you could point me in that direction I’d be happy to write one. I want other people to know how great this place is.
  • John Davis
    Sep 26, 2022

amazing curriculum!

Great to get in touch with TechnoSoft Family. I wasn't sure how I was going to start a career with no college or tech background but I was able to do so with the help of Technosoft. I am very grateful and now have a job with an amazing work/life balance
  • Md Hasan
    Sep 12, 2022

Amazing bootcamp for beginners

Really good you can learn so much in a single boot camp and there job placement is program is great as well  you can see the results right away i highly recommend technosoft  very satisfied with there services
  • Arian Jahan
    Qa Engineer • Graduate • QA Automation with Selenium • New York City
    Aug 17, 2022

Very friendly and motivating environment.

Very friendly and motivating environment. Course is very nicely organized with what needs to done and when according to sustain in current market demand. More involvement of the instructor with all the students would made this place 10/10. Other than that, everything else is good about this academy.
  • Nazrin Sultana
    QA Engineer • Graduate • Online
    Aug 02, 2022

Very satisfied with Technosoft!

Very satisfied with Technosoft! I have no previous experience in software, however teachers were explaining everything in very easy and understandable language and I learned a lot. Always got feedback and answer to all my questions.Special thanks to Deepak and everyone else who were involved in this journey.Would totally recommend this courses!
  • Shaira Chowdhury
    QA Engineer • Graduate • New York City
    Jul 13, 2022

One of the best institutes!

One of the best institutes! I wanted to switch my career into IT (I’m from business background) and Technosoft made it possible! The teachers over there is so knowledgeable and helpful, they go over every concept again n again until you really understand! I must mention Deepak, Zahir n Ahsan! The Career Support Program is also amazing! Thanks to Shahin n Jyoti! The whole program is designed in a very effective way! Thanks Robin n Muntakim :)
  • Sunny Begum
    Jun 21, 2022

The way they teach is very easy to understand

Before I start the course, I went to several academy. I called them and talked to them. Accept Technosoft Academy, I found most of the academy, they just talked too much. They said they will give job, they will help you after getting a job, one company told me they will teach students how to dress up and shake hands in time of interview 😂and lot of things. Most of them does not make any sense. I spoke to some students who went those academy and they gave me very bad reviews. But Technoso...
  • Mamta Sanam
    May 26, 2022

the way they taught me is fantastic.

I started my coding journey with zero background knowledge , the way they taught me is fantastic. Their teaching technique along with other career support services makes me feel competitive enough to have a space in this field. Special thanks to Deepak for his wonderful teaching capability, Zaheer being a motivator and everyone engaged to the batch.A big ThankYou for all!!!
  • Nargis K
    May 11, 2022

The best place to start your career in IT

The best place to start your career in IT. The teachers are amazing. The way they teach you is easy to understand. I like to give a special thanks to Deepak and Zahir for there outstanding teaching, guidance and support. I would recommend this school to everybody who wants to start their career journey in IT. Thank you Technosoft Academy!
  • Khan Tasnuva
    May 03, 2022

Best QA School!

Best QA automation school!! The instructor is very knowledgeable about the material and the staff is extremely helpful. The curriculum covers the latest QA automation testing tools and frameworks . They also offer helpful lab sessions with experienced QA engineers that helps you every step of the way throughout the course. They also offer job placement assistance.Definitely, you won't regret attending this school. If you want to start a career in QA automation, this is school to start yo...
  • Ahnaf Siddik
    Apr 22, 2022

Awesome experience

Instructors are very helpful and the material is easy to follow along. Overall a pretty good experience for me and a good place to start a career as a QA engineer.

TechnoSoft Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent TechnoSoft Academy News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.