Square Code Camp
Code Camp is an annual program hosted by Square to inspire, educate, and empower the next generation of women in technology. Recognizing the lack of great female developers in the ecosystem, Code Camp invites college students and graduates to improve their coding skills, gain career insight, and develop leadership skills in a connected and supportive environment. Housing and flights are covered by Square and applicants must be pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical major. Code Camp also hosts an 8-month high-school program for future engineers.
College Code Camp
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.