SE Factory is a full-time, 14-week full-stack web development bootcamp in Beirut, Lebanon. Aiming to fill the tech skills gap in Lebanon, the program teaches students soft and technical skills in cloud architecture, back-end development, source control, front-end development, web app security and more. SE Factory has created a curriculum based on detailed analysis of market needs and top skills demanded by the digital sector.
Interested applicants should fill out an online application, and then will undergo a behavioral interview and technical interview. The course does not teach programming basics so it is expected that applicants have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and flow control. Applicants must also be able to speak, read, and write basic English.
SE Factory is funded through sponsorships and grants, and is part of a not-for-profit initiative; therefore, accepted students are expected to pay just $100.
Recent SE Factory News
The World Wide Web is the backbone of the Internet and the catalyst of the modern information age. While numerous technologies have emerged in recent years, namely mobile and IoT devices, the web remains the undisputed common denominator. Mobile games, marketing, utilities, service apps and many other categories, all rely on a somewhat centralized web based back-end to operate at full capacity. This course focuses on Full-Stack Web Development. Throughout the 14-weeks we will go through the journey of uncovering the inner workings of the entire stack: from the Operating System layer, going through Web Servers, Server Side programming, Databases, Client Side programming and the browsers all the way up to Amazon Web Services (the Cloud). You will be working on at least 15 unique projects that are inspired from real-world problems and industry challenges. The final 2 weeks will be reserved to your final project which you will present to a number of companies and special guests who have made it a habit to attend our graduation ceremony to hire the top talent in Beirut! Trust us with your time, we will grant you a career!
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- All students are admitted for a 100$ free only
- Minimum Skill Level
- We accept all students who can demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental topics of Computer Science
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on SE Factory
Need a summary of news about coding bootcamps from July 2017? Course Report has just what you need! We’ve put together the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In July, we read about the closure of two major coding bootcamps, we dived into a number of new industry reports, we heard some student success stories, we read about new investments in bootcamps, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →