_nology is a tech training and talent hub in the UK and Australia that offers an online Software Developer Course in 12-week intensive and part-time, self-paced formats. The Software Developer Training Course was designed to take exceptional people who have little or no technical background, and equip them with the skills and experience to shape them into job-ready developers. By making technology an accessible career path no matter their background, _nology aims to encourage a more diverse range of people and skill sets into the sector.
_nology students receive career support, such as interview preparation, job searching with tech recruiters, and networking events with hiring partners. Through _nology’s partnership with tech recruitment consultancy, Opus Recruitment Solutions, _nology has a network of 200+ specialist recruiters who work with more than 2,000 companies. This partnership opens the doors to multiple job opportunities to kickstart every _nology student’s new tech career.
No previous coding experience is required to apply for the Software Developer Training Course. To apply, candidates must fill out an online form and upload their CV/resume, and participate in a phone interview.
Recent Nology Reviews: Rating 4.86
Recent Nology News
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit 1200 FinancingWe have partnered with four reputable funding providers who offer a range of student loans options.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week52 Weeks
Deposit £600 FinancingWe have partnered with four reputable funding providers who offer a range of student loans options.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
51 reviews sorted by:
- Great start to coding- 8/13/2021Danijel Boskovic • Graduate
- 12 week software development bootcamp- 8/13/2021Riley • Student • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: Online
- A great course!- 5/21/2021Charlie Lansdale • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: Online
- My time at Nology- 4/16/2021Jack • Graduate • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: OnlineI have just finished my 12 week course at Nology. WOW!!! What a time I've had! I have gone from not being able to code a single line, to developing multiple projects from a fully responsive portfolio, a game, a calculator and many more!!!! As part of the course we also got to work on a project for a real client and learnt a a lot of useful tips and tricks about how to develop in a working environment. The folks at Nology are fab! The coaches are so supportive and motivating, I never felt isolated or that I couldn't ask for help. If you are on the fence about taking a coding crash course..... pick NOLOGY!!! It'll change your life!
- Student- 1/15/2021Josh • Student • Campus: Bristol
- Software Developer Course- 11/27/2020Steve Maguire • Graduate • Campus: Bristol
- A rewarding, fantastic experience- 11/27/2020James Loizou • Student • Student • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: OnlineNology has got to be the most up-to-date, comprehensive and challenging courses out there. The skills are truly what the market is looking for through extensive react experience and the opportunity to use Angular as well! The course asks a lot of you and helps you out massively with an incredible coaching team; leading to an end result where you achieved more than you thought possible and have a huge smile on your face!
- Life changer!- 11/19/2020Rebecca Fennelly • Graduate • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: OnlineThe 12 week web development course with _nology was the start of such a journey for me. Having followed a career in West End Musical Theatre, I was starting the course with absolutely no experience in coding. The combination of really getting stuck in and having the most amazing coaches for support meant I learnt so much in such a short space of time. Starting to code in May and then graduating in August led me onto my first job in tech in September. A crazy but fantastic journey and one that I'm still on - the learning never stops. The most productive and life changing way I could have spent a spring/summer lockdown!
- A great start for a full-stack developer- 11/17/2020Dervla • Software Engineer • Graduate • Campus: LondonI attended the 14-week Deutsche Bank ‘tech accelerator programme’ run by nology, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time during the course.
The curriculum included everything you need to become a full stack developer, including HTML, CSS, JS, Angular and Java. The course was very fast paced but there was plently of time to consolidate your knowledge and push yourself further once you understood, to give yourself more of a challenge. I loved the format of having taught content from the trainers in the morning, and then being able to do challenges in pairs or work on personal projects for some of the afternoon sessions.
Nology really makes sure to use the ‘best practices’ of software engineering from the very beginning, which i think makes this course so valuable. This includes things like pair-programming, working in a test-driven development fomat and even working in Agile sprints.
Overall, I highly reccomend the nology course to anyone looking to really dive into learning software development. If you have the motivation and drive to work hard, nology will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- A great way to land on your feet!- 9/30/2019Denise • Junior Developer • Graduate • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: Bristol
I had a wonderful 12 weeks at Nology, and left the course with an incredible job ready to go. The more employers have exposure to the past and present students, the more interest they seem to be showing. So it is a fantastic way to not only learn how to code in JavaScrippt but to also learn about workplace best practies and then move into an exciting career with loads of potential. The trainers will push you to get the most out of the course, but they are fantastic and really supportive! I highly recommend the course to give yourself a running start in a growing industry and fantastic job.
- Awesome Learning experience- 9/26/2019Matt • Front-End Developer • Graduate • Course: 12 Week Software Developer Course • Campus: Bristol
I have completed the 12-week Nology bootcamp and had an absolute blast learning to be a developer.
The course is intense, and you will be pushed hard throughout, however the extremely experienced trainers and the close-knit group of students working together through the course really do help make great graduates at the end.
The course provides not only excellent coding skills but something I have found to be amazingly beneficial when interviewing for roles is the experience gained around how you will work as a developer. The Agile way of working is pushed as well as the soft skills needed to help you progress throughout your career.
I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to break into development who have the drive to be great at what they do!
- Technical Skills and Real Industry Knowledge- 6/20/2019Ben Ridgeway • Graduate • Campus: Bristol
The course is an immersive experience into the world of tech and programming, with the real difference here being a focus on employability at the same time. I saw myself and other students advance in terms of our technical skill, and finish the 12 week boot-camp feeling ready to enter the industry as a junior developer.
At times the course is challenging, of course that is what you want. There is a huge network of mentoring both before, during and after the course and that is what really sets it apart. The course makes students aware of events occuring in the region it operates in, allowing students to explore and create a network and gain advice from others working in the industry.
I was impressed by the range of students taking the course too. The ages spanned from 19 to 38. people were looking for carrer changes, had marketing backgrounds, had done philosophy degrees, worked in finance and so on. That allayed my preconceptions about working in tech. There was a huge teamwork elemnent to the course, and working on real life projects really made us feel like we were in a realistic working situation.
I can't recommend the course enough, it's given me and the other students technical skill, programming and industry knowledge, plus a confidence to go out there into the real world and take it on!