Monroe College Tech Boot Camp
Monroe College in Queens, NY launched The Tech Boot Camp in response to the growing need for qualified professionals in the tech industry. It offers weekend classes over five or 10 weeks in Mobile Application Development, Open Source Web Technologies and Microsoft Technologies.
The Mobile Application class teaches Android app development, iOS app development and Unity3D SDK. The Open Source Web Technologies class teaches SQL programming with MySQL Database, Ruby on Rails, and PHP. The Microsoft Technologies class teaches relational database design using MS SQL, ASP.NET with C#, and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services.
Each course offers one-on-one career monitoring, access to guest speakers, site visits to local tech employers, and access to Monroe College facilities.
Recent Monroe College Tech Boot Camp Reviews: Rating
Recent Monroe College Tech Boot Camp News
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.