As of June 2015, Marcademy does not appear to be operating.
Marcademy is a digital marketing training program for Military Veterans and current members of the Guard or Reserve. Accepted students will learn skills to become an entry-level digital marketer, and will get career support and peer support. Preferred applicants should have experience in analytics, strategy, or numbers. Students will attend one group class each week to solve real marketing challenges, and will learn on their own using proprietary self study courses. Applicants must be either: 1) an Honorably Discharged veteran of any branch of the USA Military Services, or 2) a person soon to transition out of active duty service, or 3) currently a member of the Guard or Reserve. Applicants must also have a minimum of 60 college credits, with a preference for Bachelor degrees or higher and reside in the USA.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.