kellogg-school-of-management-bootcamp-logo

Kellogg School of Management Bootcamp

Kellogg School of Management Bootcamp

Northwestern Kellogg School of Management offers a 24-week, online Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing bootcamp. Digital Marketing students will learn SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and display ads. The curriculum covers how to optimize using metrics, SMART goals, A/B testing, attribution, and content creation. Students will create a capstone project to add to their professional portfolio.

No prior technical experience is required to apply for the bootcamp. All applicants are welcome. Bootcamp students will receive career coaching including resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile creation.

Bootcamp tuition includes several industry certifications: Google Analytics for Beginners, Advanced Google Analytics, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Search, HubSpot Content Marketing and Social Media, and Semrush SEO Toolkit. Students will be assessed across nine content areas in order to receive a verified digital certificate of completion issued by Kellogg Executive Education. Financing options including deferred payments may be available.

Northwestern Kellogg School of Management Bootcamp is powered by Emeritus.

Recent Kellogg School of Management Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (10) reviews for Kellogg School of Management Bootcamp →

Recent Kellogg School of Management Bootcamp News

• Kellogg Sales School: Professional Certificate in Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    Start Date September 30, 2021
    When you get great at sales, you are unstoppable and you are magnetic. As a seller, leader, communicator, parent, and friend, you will be the one in every room who inspires others to action. You will be the one who can push through obstacles. You will be the one people call to help them make progress in their lives. This program provides a one-of-a-kind experience to help you develop the knowledge, skills, and discipline of elite performers and to put you on the fast track to career growth and personal success. Kellogg Sales School: Professional Certificate in Sales is based on Craig Wortmann's award-winning MBA course called "Entrepreneurial Selling™". What if this program could teach you what the best of the best wished they had known when they started in sales? That is exactly what we have set out to do with Kellogg Sales School. Over the course of five months, you will learn the sales process from scratch, including techniques to improve both conversions and customer relationships. Additionally, you will get a chance to specialize in one of three high-growth sales fields—entrepreneurial selling, selling healthcare, or selling technology.
    Lending Partners Available, including Ascent and Sallie Mae
    Tuition PlansUpfront Installment Plans
    September 30, 2021 - Online
  • Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing

Start Date November 03, 2021
    Lending Partners: SkillsFund, Sallie Mae, Commerce Bank, Eduvanz

Monthly Installment Plans available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll applicants are welcome.
    November 03, 2021 - Online
    December 03, 2021 - Online
  • Professional Certificate in Product Management

User Experience Design, Product Management, Agile
    Start Date August 25, 2021
    Demand for product managers who can align all the stakeholders involved in launching or enhancing a product — while also providing a strategic vision — is high. This program is designed to prepare professionals to build and manage a product roadmap through user research, prototyping and product analysis. Learn the skills that will deliver the most commercial impact for employers. The Professional Certificate in Product Management from the Kellogg School of Management provides a launchpad for advancing your career in product management. Participants will develop the essential strategic and tactical skills and capabilities needed for in-demand product management roles in this fast-growing field.
    Lending Partners: SkillsFund, Sallie Mae, Commerce Bank, Eduvanz

Monthly Installment Plans available
    Minimum Skill LevelAll applicants are welcome but some experience with Product is recommended
    August 25, 2021 - Online
    October 20, 2021 - Online
    December 15, 2021 - Online
  • Luis Morales  User Photo
    Luis Morales • Communications Specialist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've got to say it took me a few weeks to make my decision to enroll to this course -not only because the admission fee seems a bit high, but because my job leaves little time for anything else during weekdays.

However, after having finished the course, I don't regret my decision. I've taken other Digital Marketing courses (both online and on-site) and this is easily the best in my experience. The course encompasses all major digital marketing subjects, from social, email, influencer, SEO/SEM to more complex topics such as AI applied to digital marketing. The Office Hours videos provide a chance to interact with actual practicioners from various industries. The course is also an excellent excuse for networking, which is important if you want to transition to the digital marketing world. The capstone project forces you to re-study and apply everything you see throughout the course and unlike other courses, the capstone is graded by the same star faculty that delivers the lessons.

Beware: the course is packed with information and additional mini-certifications that require time and brainpower. It isn't a walk in the park, prepare yourself for many, many weekends doing assignments and studying (at least 13 hours a week.)

The course is worth every penny, though. I liked it so much that I'm currently taking the other Professional Certificate course available (Product Management.) I'm applying many of the things I learned to my current job, something I cannot say of other courses I've taken.

All in all, if you can afford it, go for it. Be ready to work hard, but also for a gratifying journey.
  • Dharti Trivedi • Accidental PM • Student

I took this course because I was looking to expand my knowledge and get formal education in product management area. This course is worth every penny. This is the best decision I have ever made. The course covers all the aspect of product management from idea to prototype to go to market strategy. Managing product growth and much more. Each module has case studies and case study-based exercise where you can apply your knowledge. The course takes you into many dimensions of product management that surprisingly I never thought.  The Professor represents very complex topics and subject areas in very easy and relatable format. The teaching style is one of the best. I highly recommend this course.

I work fulltime and have other things and mother of two young children. I was able to study 15-20 hours a week. You will need some time to dedicate to absorb all information as well as capstone project. There will be additional reading and research-based case studies. The program also consists of additional certificate that is in my opinion highly beneficial. I am enjoying every minute of this program.

You will also get great support from program leaders who are highly knowledgeable and provide great feedback.

All in all, this course is outstanding.
  • Pratibha • Graduate
    I had recently changed my career path from Marketing to Product Management. When doing my research on the role, I came across the professional certificate course offered through Kellogg School of Management. I am so glad I signed up and super pleased with the content in the course. The course structure is in week chucks, which makes it really easy to grasp the content. The course also comes with assignments where you get to apply your learnings right away. Hence, allows for an enhanced learning experience. There are scheduled office hours, which are also recorded to accommodate for the schedule conflicts during the day. This course has definitely provided me with practical knowledge I have been able to apply directly to my daily work, and also has provided insights in areas that I would not have otherwise learnt about.
    I am impressed with how well the course is structure and the support team within Kellogg School of Management. I surely will recommend this course and will look into other certifications in the future as well.
    The course also includes some supplemental content around career growth and other professional training which I really like. This is an overall great package of content.
  • Kirthi Vinjam • Student
    The Kellogg Product Management Program online course was indeed a great experience for me. While online courses save you time and money by eliminating the need to commute to school and meet in a classroom, they also necessitate a high level of self-discipline. Because we don't meet with the instructor face-to-face, it's tempting to work on other courses and duties before tackling the readings and exercises for this course. The key is to manage your time well; keep in mind that, while this course is convenient, it still demands the same level of attention and dedication as any other course. I must say that the weekly e-mails and reminders were quite useful in keeping me on track with where I needed to be; in particular, the quizzes guaranteed that I read the relevant material on time. The course material is actually quite fascinating and instructive. It was well-planned and laid out, in my opinion. The workload (assignments and tests) was just right, so I was able to complete everything on time. The professors explained the ideas extremely well, and the program leaders were a huge help by sharing their knowledge and addressing our doubts both during office hours and off.

To be honest, this was my first time taking an online course. I'm looking forward to taking more Kellogg online programs. This class has been nothing but a positive experience.
  • Patricia Motta • Marketing Manager • Student
    I have been a marketing professional for 25 years now. When I went to Marketing School "digital" was not at its peak. I was desperate for an update, and so was the company I work for. The professors were amazing, the material was very rich. I put everything I learned into practice at work at the very next day and have become more valued by the company I work for as the results are visible. Having the orientation from the best marketing professionals in the market, as well as networking with other 150 professionals in my class, was the added value that was above my expectations. It was a lot of dedication and hard work, which only makes me value the experience even more. I highly recommend it.
  • Simon Dain • Founder/CEO • Graduate
    Whether you are a seasoned marketing professional, a young professional trying to pivot towards digital marketing or an entrepreneur who wants to be able to understand and leverage digital marketing in leading your teams/business;  this course is really valuable because:
    1) There is real substance to the program, the case studies, the exercises and the group dynamic. Don't expect this to be a I watched a couple of videos and downloaded the Pdfs and got a certificate program: its not at all that kind of program or indeed school. This course will explain and develop core and advanced concepts in digital marketing and you will be required to research and provide input in the format of online discussions and assignments demonstrating that you have understood and can debate viewpoints and concepts with students and faculty. The course also requires that you complete a marketing plan exercise as an end of program exercise this represents a significant amount of work... you also have to get google and HubSpot certifications. This course is a good 12 hours work a week on average, some weeks much more, some weeks less but you work and you learn and you need to manage your other commitments to not be swamped.
    2) You work with a very diverse group of students from all industries, geographic and age groups. In my class there were students from 23 to 70, from Asia, EMEA, North and South America. There were students from FMCG, Finance, Industry, Healthcare and entrepreneurs. They are all smart and everyone was eager to learn and open to discussing and debating ideas: The mindset is beginner mindset not expert mindset and its about ideas.
    3) There is so much content that you still have things that you revisit even after completion of the course, you continue to learn and  develop.
    4) I wasn't looking for a job but the career help is really great for those that are, for me it was insightful to see how hiring professionals now look at social network activity as well as developing knowledge of what to target when hiring people.
    5) Despite never actually meeting in person and the constraints of lockdown across the globe. There is a really good group dynamic where we all contribute to others ideas and development. I would not hesitate to call on any of my classmates so you do build network outside of your usual spheres.
    6) The course requires financial investment but how it broadens or bolsters knowledge base the short term ROI is that you have a much more structured, agile and methodical approach to marketing products and services digitally so you are going to generate revenue and growth much quicker for your company and generate opportunities for yourself professionally.

Being from an investment background it has been my experience, that growth and positive ROI are not linear or uncertain events  but are delivered through identifying the right opportunities and a succession of successive inflexion points. This course is undeniably one of those opportunities and an inflexion point in your professional growth.
  • Andrew Woller • Applicant
    6-month all-intensive digital marketing certification course where you will develop a skill set in SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content marketing, CRM, and more.  Also helpful in networking with marketing professionals, finding job opportunities, learn the digital space.
  • Moe • Sr. Product Manager • Graduate
    I took the downtimes in during the lockdowns to take this course from Oct '20 to Mar '21. This course delivered much more than I expected from it. The cohort are well experienced individuals with wide range of backgrounds with higher level of educations -- some like with MBAs like myself. I learned concepts here that my MBA did not reach me. In addition, it bolstered the concepts that I learned through my MBA two years ago. I highly recommend anyone interested in digital marketing to take this course.
  • Really good course
    - 5/29/2021
    Andrea • Director @ Cerco&Trovo • Graduate
    I have attendend the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from September 2020 till March 2021. I had very high hopes and expectations about this course and, I must say, they have not been disappointed. I think it is very well structured since it starts from the fundamentals of marketing and it shows how those should be applied to the digital world touching many aspects of it. I feel it is a very comprehensive course wich sets a solid foundation about the topic. Obviously in 6 months one cannot expect to become a pro in all aspects of the digital spectrum but, after having attended the course, I now have a comprehensive view of the topic and feel comfortable about it. For my personal case it was a very good pick. I was actually looking for such a comprehensive course and that is what I got. I strongly recommend it.
    Even though I already have an MBA degree and have taken Marketing courses during that time, I have tremendously benefited from this program.   It is a well rounded Marketing program providing world-class content on the leading Digital Marketing concepts and platforms.  Its content, quality and high level expectations from students were equivalent to a Masters Degree program in Digital Marketing, in my opinion.  We went through 6 months of demanding coursework and assignments on subjects including Understanding the Customer, Digital Marketing Strategy Development & Execution and Measuring Digital Marketing effectiveness.  In addition, we were required to take 5 industry-recognized certifications from Google, HubSpot and SEMrush.   Digital Marketing simulations gave us the opportunity of testing what we learned in "close to real-life" situations.  Especially Professor Mohan Sawhney was incredible.  For his lectures alone, it is definitely worth it to invest in this class.  Overall, I would recommend this class to anyone who want a career in Digital Marketing, enhance their digital marketing skills or become familiar with leading Digital Marketing topics.