jobeasy-logo

JobEasy

Online, Sunnyvale

JobEasy

JobEasy offers 12- and 15-week, online QA Automation and DevOps coding bootcamps. The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools. In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

To apply, students submit an online application. JobEasy offers an income share agreement. The first bootcamp lesson is free of charge. After the first lesson, bootcamp students can choose to pay a $99 registration fee upfront, and then owe 17% of their salary for the first 24 months of their new job. Alternatively, bootcamp students may choose to pay a $999 fee upfront and 10% of their salary for the first 18 months of their new job. If students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.

JobEasy students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent JobEasy Reviews: Rating 4.78

all (9) reviews for JobEasy →

Recent JobEasy News

• DevOps

Linux, Scrum, Agile, Cloud Computing, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy DevOps bootcamp is 12 weeks. Bootcamp students will learn Linux, Virtual Box, and GCP Cloud Shell. Bootcamp students will learn FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, and executable binaries & scripts. DevOps students will learn Processlist, Kernel & Userspace, Fork, and PID. Students will learn SCM, Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall in DevOps. Students will learn public cloud platforms, cloud basics, CM, and Chef/Puppet/Ansible. Bootcamp students will also learn continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools. Students will learn HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad, Vagrant, YAML/JSON, and ELK.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Automation

Git, Algorithms, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Ravshan R  User Photo
      Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      JobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
      It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
      There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
      As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
    • Jose Quezada • QA Engineer • Graduate
       This QA course was really useful and informative. It gave me a clear overview of the QA role as an entryway to the tech industry. Also, JobEasy specialists helpt me set up my resume, apply for jobs, and how to ace the interview !
    • Linda Treadway • QA Engineer • Graduate
       Just finished QA Automation course. Instructors have been great and am so excited to continuing to learn strong technicsl skills. A great, very informative and easy to understand courses. You are even given helpful key points on getting a Software tester job.

Thank you very much!
    • I was skeptical
      - 10/15/2020
      Jordan • Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate
       Tbh, I was skeptical at first because it sounded too hyped. I asked to join the first week for free and then sign up if I like it and they accommodated my request. I ended up signing up with an ISA (income share agreement) contract so I payed almost nothing upfront, and I only owe if I get a job in QA – so that's awesome. It sucks to pay a lot and not knowing if it will turn out well.

The program was more intense than I expected, but in a good way. I felt like because my classs had 5 instructors (!) and I had my personal career mentor, that helped me getting over the learning curve and feel confident to apply for QA jobs.

So far I had two interviews and we will see whem I get a job secured. It is kinda awesome that I keep getting the JobEasy support even after the program ended, and they actually care that I find a job (because if I don't find a job they don't get paid.)
    • Dority Cvang • QA Engineer • Graduate
        Practical and engaging program with good trainers and well designed course materials like case studies and activities. I took their Manual QA course with the goal of leaving my child care job and work in tech. I don't want to be a QA engineer forever but I learned that it's in demand now and it can be a 'foot in the door' for another tech position down the road.

Before JobEasy I tried some online classes about QA in udemy (and also on YouTube), but it was boring and didn't feel practical. With JobEasy, the class was engaging and motivating, and actually made me feel ready. I think the main difference was:
      • live format classes with Q&A
      • personal mentors
      • LOTS of students in my class
      • They actually helped building my resume, got me internship, and prepared me for the interview with a lot of practice

I started the program little over 2 months ago and already got one job offer, but I am hoping to get and offer from one of the Big Tech companies so I will keep on trying and update the review if I do. Crossing fingres!!
    • Mike L. • Graduate
       Great platform if you are looking for a new job. I took the Manual QA course (class of July 2020) and the instructors and mentors were really supportive and patient. Normally I find remote learning a bit challenging, but it worked really well because of how practical and rich the program was. I feel ready to start my career in QA and considering taking the advance course (QA Automation) in the future, when I feel ready to learn some code.

I think if you are looking for practical training that is centered around the job market, their programs are the best. But if you are looking for pure education and academic theory, maybe Coursera is good enough.
    • Tanya • QA
      Jobeasy team is just great! They provide you with all necessary information and resources to get your first job in tech fast and easy. You get full insight of what QA job looks like in real life, what skills you need to improve and what knowledge to obtain. Jobeasy is willing to help when you feel you need them: any questions, concerns or doubts...they really motivate you for success!