ICanCode is a coding bootcamp in Hyderabad, India, offering programs in Front End Development, Back End Development and Full Stack Development. The Front End and Back End programs are each 12 weeks long, and the Full Stack program is 24-weeks long. The bootcamp has a collaborative environment where students work with each other and with mentors to work on challenges and build projects. The bootcamp also has a focus on soft skills, emotional intelligence and culture.
At the end of the bootcamp, students present their capstone projects to potential employers. Students also do mock interviews and technical challenges to prepare them for finding a job. The bootcamp offers internship placements after graduation at startups around Hyderabad.
ICanCode has a recreational center where students can play table tennis and board games.
Front End Development
Back End Development
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.