ICanCode is a coding bootcamp in Hyderabad, India, offering programs in Front End Development, Back End Development and Full Stack Development. The Front End and Back End programs are each 12 weeks long, and the Full Stack program is 24-weeks long. The bootcamp has a collaborative environment where students work with each other and with mentors to work on challenges and build projects. The bootcamp also has a focus on soft skills, emotional intelligence and culture.
At the end of the bootcamp, students present their capstone projects to potential employers. Students also do mock interviews and technical challenges to prepare them for finding a job. The bootcamp offers internship placements after graduation at startups around Hyderabad.
ICanCode has a recreational center where students can play table tennis and board games.
Java Fullstack Web Developer Course
This program teaches you every facet of the development stack. You'll get acquainted with different aspects of full stack JAVA development and gain a full understanding of the frontend and backend functionality. Throughout this program, you'll learn to focus on server-side programming like JDBC, JSPs, Spring Rest API, Web Services and database like SQL etc. while attaining a good exposure of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3 etc. By the end of the program, you'll be a versatile coder who can build full stack JAVA applications.
- Placement Test
MEAN Stack Developer Course
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.