Greater Sum implements a flipped classroom model. Students work on group projects during the day, and read and watch video lectures for homework. While students will do plenty of coding, they’ll also step away from the keyboard to learn soft skills in tandem with technical skills.
During the course of the bootcamp, students will benefit from mentoring sessions and workshops on resume writing, building an online presence, technical interviewing and negotiating. Beyond the initial 12 weeks Greater Sum provides ongoing mentoring and support to graduates. Alumni are able to consult with coaches whenever they face a decision developing their career.
Beginners are accepted into the program, and no previous coding experience is required. Greater Sum looks for curious collaborative learners. Interested students can attend a free workshop prior to enrolling in a course.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.