ginger-school-logo

Ginger School

Ginger School

Ginger School is a training provider offering short, online, self-paced technical courses, such as Tech Sales. Ginger School courses are based on a learning-by-doing approach led by industry experts. Ginger School supports their students every step of the way and provides a comfortable environment with self-paced learning. Students may also recieve personalized coaching.

There is no technical requirement to enroll at Ginger School. Tuition comes with lifetime access to all content and updates.

Ginger School has helped over 10,000 students excel in their careers. Students who successfully complete a course will receive a certificate of completion.

Ginger School was formerly known as Eduson Academy.

Recent Ginger School Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (15) reviews for Ginger School →

Recent Ginger School News

• Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel

Data Visualization, Data Science, Data Analytics
      The online course where you will learn to manage spreadsheets like a pro. Start practicing right away using the interactive simulators: a complete copy of the Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets interface
      Refund / GuaranteeMoney back guarantee
      Minimum Skill LevelNone
    • Tech Sales

Salesforce, Sales
      OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week1 Week
      The bootcamp is based on inside knowledge from industry experts and gives students a proven methodology for landing a job in tech sales fast. Eduson experts are top salespeople at Hubspot, Salesforce, Microsoft, Coursera and other programs. The bootcamp teaches students important techniques to become more successful in tech sales through online lectures and simulations. The curriculum includes soft skills, negotiation, practice calls, networking, and mock interviews.
      Refund / Guarantee7-day full refund guarantee, no questions asked
      Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to enroll
    • Ganiyat Afolabi  User Photo
      Ganiyat Afolabi • Graduate Verified via GitHub
       Even though I have been using Excel for many years, I have found a lot of useful tips in this course that in the long run will help me be more efficient. The lessons are the perfect length to go through in your spare time or between other tasks. I would recommend this course to people wishing to both learn and brush up on their Excel skills.
    • Yamín Donohue  User Photo
      Yamín Donohue • Graduate Verified via GitHub
       This course is excellent! My new knowledge about Pivot Tables and Charts added value to my resume and professional development. Now, I feel much more confident applying for the job I want. Thank you Ginger School for the great work you've done putting this course together.
    • Elisa Martínez  User Photo
      Elisa Martínez • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I want to say that I enjoyed constant support from my career coach. I asked so many questions and sent emails about the assignments when I needed clarification. My career coach was so attentive and patient, detail-oriented so I knew I am learning from professionals. Also, I found feedback about my resume and LinkedIn profiles extremely helpful. In the tech sales course, I learned about networking, and now I know how to expand my network and negotiate successfully. Thank you!
    • Sayyed Shah  User Photo
      Sayyed Shah • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I have just finished the Excel and Google Sheets online course. This course is awesome. I have learned Excel by doing and picked up Excel skills very quickly. I also appreciate the practical exercises for reinforcing what I’ve learned. Before I joined the course, I wasted my time trying to figure things out in spreadsheets and then spent hours Googling what to do. Now, I have learned helpful Excel tricks and feel confident working in Excel
    • Jade Moillic  User Photo
      Jade Moillic • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Before I joined the program, I had experience in sales and heard about tech sales. I wanted to change my career but didn't know how to start. Once I saw an ad about Tech Sales on Facebook and decided to get a Tech Sales program trial. Soon after, I was able to book a meeting with Eduson career coach. My meeting was very helpful. I realized what my career goals are, how I should build my career path, what my accomplishments are, and which skills I need to work on and improve. Eduson Academy is a great starting point. Highly recommend the Tech Sales program to everyone!
    • Yasmina Najera  User Photo
      Yasmina Najera • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      As a CPA, I highly recommend Eduson Academy. Excel and Google Sheets online course is not about watching long video lectures. Instead, this course gives you a lot of practice and teaches you skills that you can immediately transfer to your work.
    • Jun Hsu  User Photo
      Jun Hsu • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Since I have not tried other programs, I can't compare. But the most valuable thing for me was the on-demand coach calls. The coach provided a lot of support, he was very helpful during the entire program. I discussed my career problems with him and he helped me to overcome them.
    • Dilibe Acholonu  User Photo
      Dilibe Acholonu • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Eduson Academy’s Excel course helped me improve my Excel skills and get a promotion I have always wanted. As a Head of HR, I'm able to analyze data and automate repetitive tasks right now. Thus, I have increased the efficiency of my department, which allowed me to focus on important work.
    • Zubair Baz  User Photo
      Zubair Baz • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Eduson Academy's Excel course was very helpful. I enjoyed working with Excel and Google Sheets simulators very much because they were easy to use and follow. And it was just amazing how much practice I had on the course.

Before the course, I tried to study Excel myself by trial and error but I didn’t have a full understanding and spent many hours watching YouTube tutorials. Now, I can analyze data and create reports with 90% less anxiety than a few months ago. It is an incredible feeling of accomplishment for me. Thank you so much!
    • Stanley Jones  User Photo
      Stanley Jones • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I'm an older serial entrepreneur who has tried to set up tech companies for the sale of solutions as a one-stop bridge across many divides (such as poverty, ageism, gender, languages, lack of education,  etc) for buyers all over the world in ELearning. However,I was unsuccessful. I was looking for the support and structure of Eduson to not only train me but help me land a well-paying job with stupendous growth potential where my master's degree and international network, relentlessly strategic, and teamwork attributes can be brought to play.  Tech sales is an industry that is here to stay. Covid 19 has confirmed through the use of Zoom during our quarantine period that humanity is better for it with technology!
    • Daniel Morgan  User Photo
      Daniel Morgan • Graduate Verified via GitHub
       It is a great course. In a week, I have learned so much about Excel. I work as an Accountant. Now, it takes me only 15 minutes to create a report that I used to spend 2 or even 3 hours on.
    • Melodee Lee  User Photo
      Melodee Lee • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I was a little suspicious at first because I hadn't heard about Eduson Academy before. Can they help me? Will I find my dream job? But my concerns were useless. Eduson Academy is a team of professionals. They assisted throughout my application process, provided feedback and shared their courses that were interactive and full of useful tips. Now, I am working as a junior SDR but hope for career growth in the near future. Thank you Eduson Academy and good luck in your business!