To apply, applicants can schedule a meeting online with a bootcamp staff member. Accepted students will get access to pre-course study material. Elewa Education looks for prospective students with different experiences and backgrounds to generate a highly creative and productive learning environment.
With a network of startup and corporate partners, Elewa education aims to help students have a smooth exit into the tech job market. While students have different ambitions, mentorship at the bootcamp is tailored around the career aspirations of the student. Elewa mentors are experienced entrepreneurs and tech industry professionals who can help graduates take their idea to the next level or help them land their next tech role.
Recent Elewa Education Reviews: Rating 4.5
Recent Elewa Education News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location BrusselsThe true focus of our course is how to think in abstractions, construct solutions, identify separation of concerns, divide work for collaboration, use pseudocode and other visualizations … In short, how to use code effectively. Skills like these are usually taught after students have begun to master their language. From our experience and research we have learned that these skills can, and should, be learned at the very beginning of your programming experience. Perhaps even before you master your programming language! The fundamental skills we cover in this curriculum can be learned effectively programmers of any skill level. We’ve designed our projects to be as instructive as possible. The code for these projects is very simple, and this is intentional. It’s much easier to focus on, and learn, these collaborative skills when you aren’t also trying to understand complex code and new libraries. Keep this in mind and you’ll find that you can learn a lot from these projects, even if you’re no stranger to programming.
Deposit 1000 Euros Tuition Plans Yes. Contact us for more information Scholarship Teach & Learn: Stay to mentor the next course and receive a reimbursement up to 1250 Euros.
Minimum Skill Level All levels welcome! Prep Work Complete our Precourse: https://elewa-academy.github.io/Precourse Placement Test No Interview Yes
In PersonPart Time10 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 35 Location BrusselsJoin us every week at Digityser for guided study through our open-source Node.js curriculum.
Deposit $0 Tuition Plans N/A Refund / Guarantee $0 Scholarship N/A
Minimum Skill Level No minimum, no maximum. We all help each other! Prep Work Come as you are, we will help you get started. Placement Test No Interview No
Elewa Education Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Elewa April 2018- 7/22/2018Christian • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Node.JS • Campus: Brussels
Elewa Academy was a great place to learn computer programming in a small group. You will learn the thinking process of how to solve a coding problem: first, what is being asked, then what are viable options to solve it, which solutions are the best for this problem and then choosing the best one and then finally writing the code. As you can see, more time is spent on planning the code than writing which is real life programming. Our course pace and material changed during the course according to our learning process which was good. Many new resources were discovered during our class which was useful. In the end, you have a chance to put your knowledge to the test and plan, experiment and write a website on your own or team up and design and a code a website with your classmates. Recommended course!
- April 2018 edition Elewa review- 6/26/2018Marta • Graduate • Course: Fullstack Node.js • Campus: Brussels
but also how to think in abstract way about problems that we are facing.
During the bootcamp I learned how to:
- approach problems from an abstract point of view
- visualise the problem and then to transform the visualisation to pseudo code
- construct solutions and to choose the best of them
- working with project restrictions and how to manage actual resources
Those are things that are very important for someone who want to became a good developer.
The curriculum of the Elewa Academy is public so if you have to find out
what you will learning during the bootcamp don't hesite and check it out.