To apply, applicants can schedule a meeting online with a bootcamp staff member. Accepted students will get access to pre-course study material. Elewa Education looks for prospective students with different experiences and backgrounds to generate a highly creative and productive learning environment.
With a network of startup and corporate partners, Elewa education aims to help students have a smooth exit into the tech job market. While students have different ambitions, mentorship at the bootcamp is tailored around the career aspirations of the student. Elewa mentors are experienced entrepreneurs and tech industry professionals who can help graduates take their idea to the next level or help them land their next tech role.
Recent Elewa Education News
Join us every week at Digityser for guided study through our open-source Node.js curriculum.
- Contingency Fee
- Payment Plan
- Minimum Skill Level
- No minimum, no maximum. We all help each other!
- Prep Work
- Come as you are, we will help you get started.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Elewa Education
Welcome to the first News Roundup of 2018! We’re already having a busy 2018 – we published our latest outcomes and demographics report, and we’re seeing a promising focus on diversity in tech! In January we saw a significant fundraising announcement from an online bootcamp, we saw journalists exploring why employers should hire bootcamp and apprenticeship graduates, we read about community colleges versus bootcamps and how bootcamps are helping to grow tech ecosystems. Plus, we’ll talk about the newest campuses and schools on the scene, and our favorite blog posts. Read below or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →