elevation-logo

Elevation

Berlin, Tel Aviv

Elevation

Elevation uses a Blended Learning methodology, combining self-learning and live guided mentorship, to teach in-demand skills in R&D, Data, and Business verticals. Elevation's full stack coding bootcamp provides training in the MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node). Students should expect to put in 60 to 100 hours/week for 3 months throughout the course.

Projects and hackathons are vital to the Elevation approach – students participate in multiple hackathons throughout the course to test concepts and build ideas. Courses are hosted at WeWork in the heart of Tel Aviv- a thriving tech city.

Recent Elevation Reviews: Rating 4.28

all (61) reviews for Elevation →

Recent Elevation News

• Coding Bootcamp

CSS, Data Structures, Express.js, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js, SQL
      LocationMexico City, Tel Aviv
      Study in 3 breathtaking different locations across Mexico and become a full stack web developer in 12 weeks, while enjoying the perfect work-life balance at the Selina locations. Gorgeous, beautifully-designed offices tucked into city centers, jungle hideaways, and yes, even beachside. Tap into a whole new level of creative, productive energy with Elevation Academy at Selina. Take a deep dive into the hottest, most in-demand coding technologies today - including React, Node.js and MongoDB. You'll start with learning the fundamentals - JavaScript, HTML and CSS - and build your way up through a series of hands-on, team-based projects.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skill level required. The desire to learn how to code is mandatory and an attempt to learn by yourself is recommended.
      Prep WorkPre-work provided once you apply to the course.
    • Data Analysis

MongoDB, MySQL, Python, R, SQL, Data Analytics , Excel
      LocationTel Aviv
      Gain Data Analysis skills during our 12 weeks, part-time evening course. In this course, you will be able to answer questions regarding the KPIs of your product, using tools such as: SQL, R studio, Tableau, Python, Google analytics and get the most out of reports and dashboards in all major tools used today, with hands-on practice and mentoring from the leading experts in the Israeli startup community.
      Minimum Skill LevelThis class is perfect for you if you’re a B.A. graduate who is not intimidated by numbers (eg. Psychology, Economy, Business Management, Engineering) and has 1-2 years of experience in the high tech industry.
      Prep WorkPre-work provided once you apply to the course.
    • Digital Marketing

Digital Marketing, SEO
      LocationTel Aviv
      Build your career path as a Digital Marketer through our 8 weeks, part-time course. Learn how to create a marketing strategy by understanding the world of marketing, its development and your place in it. Become a PPC Ninja by learning how to create appealing landing pages, Google and Facebook ads and optimize your way to success. Learn the art of gaining engagement and awareness of the freeway – master SEO, Content, Email Marketing, and Social Media presence. Our digital marketing students have been hired by top companies such as Wix.com, McCann Erickson, Yellowhead and more. There is a growing demand for digital marketers, and you can fill that gap by receiving the most industry-based training.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skill level required.
    • Product Management

Product Management
      LocationTel Aviv
      Elevation Academy’s 12 weeks part-time Product Management course will provide students with the ability to develop and launch market-ready viable products in today's fast-growing market of internet and mobile technologies, as well as other offline industries. The course will include a variety of hands-on workshops and guest speakers from industry professionals who will share their own experience and enrich the learning process. Students will learn and practice how to identify and tackle new problems, define creative solutions, guide a product through the development cycle using new methodologies and tools as well as create a product roadmap and go-to-market strategy. And if that is not enough, towards the end of the course, students will be trained to integrate into the work industry through preparation for home tests and job interviews. During the course, participants will perform and present a full product definition process - starting from market research and progressing to writing a spec and creating an adoption and release strategy.
      The boot camp is ok if you want to get some basic knowledge about the way web apps work. The instructors were great and tried there best to assist, but unfortunately it's not enough and very far from the "12 weeks to your next job as a web developer" ads. When you graduate you are no where even close to be ready for a job interview even for an entry level positions. You get very shallow understanding and use so many framworks without having any idea what's going on behide the scenes. There are no shortcuts and you have to be able to learn and practice a lot and mostly by yourself. There is nothing in this course that you can't get off the internet. They wouldn't help you in your job search other then sending your cv and that wouldnt get you far cause even if you will find a company that would feel like gambling and invite you over for an interview your chances are very slim, you just dont have enough tools and knowledg under your belt. Btw most companies know that by now and would rather give a computer science grad or even student a chance over you. I am working in the tech industry(not thanks to Elevation Academy) and so I know that companies that respect themselves wouldn't invite bootcamp grads to an interview. So to sum things up, if you just want to get a nice course and learn a bit about web apps and the internet while hanging out with nice people that's great, but if you count on finding a job in the tech industry i would highly  recommend choosing a different path.

• Anonymous • sadly none • Graduate

I will give you an unbiaised review. I usually never stop buy to write reviews of any kind but I really wanted to share the bad experience of this coding bootcamp.

I assumed you would get help in job placement after the end of this bootcamp, you actually get none besides the hypocrisis telling you to be patient and motivated.

They are telling you they sent your resume but I actually never received a job offer. I was forced to accept a job in a different role because I did not find a junior position and no help was provided from elevation academy.

If you expect to get a slight chance a getting a job or even just interviews at the end of this bootcamp, don't bother and save your money, there are better courses elsewhere.

Secondly i didn't like the way they are teaching and you can feel they do not care if you actually succeed after your bootcamp or not. I will be honest only one teacher actually cared, it was Brandon, the only that cared a damn thing about you everyone else, it is just another 9 to 5 for them probably till they can find something better elsewhere.

I would not mind to pay 2-3 price they are asking and they were more selective like us bootcamp if by the end of this, it actually meant you had a real job and you could start career but it was obviously not the case.

Their marketing is actually misleading and full of shit.

Avoid this bootcamp at all cost.

Ps: Job assistance does not even deserve a star but there was no option to leave it at 0.

• Coding Bootcamp
      - 5/22/2018
      Anonymous • Web developer

We learned how to build a web app from scratch. Full-stack development.

Personally, I hadn't written a single line of code before the bootcamp. Now, I am a passionate developer working full time and also on personnal projects!!!

• The Right Way
      - 5/5/2018
      Anonymous • FrontEnd Developer • Graduate

I'll divide my review to 1st week, during, and after boot camp at Elevation Academy.

1st Week: What the?

During: I will not lie, of course, it was difficult. At least for me, I had a lot of moments when I just did not understand anything.

It's OK!

But with some time and some guidance from the excellent lecturers (thanks to the staff). Things began to connect. So I spent more time in the evening after classes to understand more and more, (best environment learning experience I ever had and plus u got the best beer is on the 3rd floor). Slowly, the difficult things became more and more easy to understand.

After: You're ready for work. When I finished the course, a week later I did several job interviews, and in most cases, I realized how much the course had prepared me for the industry. Now I work as a front-end developer in a small company. and this is just the beginning :)

Overall I think Elevation has the best environment, lecturers, and path to really prepare you for the industry.

• Disappointing
      - 11/20/2017

Listen, I won't dig into details, I'll just tell you this - go and attend atleast 1-2 lessons before you you sign up. I have some academic background, and I found the frontal lessons to be disastrous.

Hopefully things will be different by the time you'll read this review.
      If you're asking yourself how come most of the current reviews are positive, my answer is - Aaron was still teaching at the time.  Now, Aaron is longer there, and Steven left as well.

As I said, attend 1-2 lessons before you close a deal, that's the best advice I can give you.

• Excellent base
      - 12/29/2016
      Anonymous • Full Stack Developer • Graduate

I had a no base at all in the coding world. I decided to trust Elevation Academy and took the leap.

I quit my job at a successful startup and enrolled to the bootcamp.

The curriculum, for our cohort, was very complete. We learned HTML, CSS, Javascript, and after the basics we moved to Bootstrap, BackBone, AngularJS and React. In the future cohorts they are leaving BackBone and focusing in React & Angular. =D I wish our cohort had that curriculum.

Since week 1 we started to build our toolbelt with GitHub and several tools.

The instructor was very professional and talented. I have never seen someone as devoted to teach as Aaron. There were some issues with another teacher.

The job search assistance was a bit disorganized but at the end most of our cohort found a job. We didn't focus as much in understanding the interview process.

• Ahmad • Graduate

The full stack coding bootcamp in Elevation Academy is so intense and full of new stuff especially for beginners.

You will learn something new almost every single day. Great staff and great experience.

• Tzvika Lorber • Graduate

I had a very good experience study at Elevation. Great teachers, lovely staff, luxury class rooms and getting all you need to know for your first steps into the digital world. Recommended!

• Mordehai Chicha • Developer • Graduate

1 - For me it was not not easy because the course was in english, and it was difficult for me to understand the english speaking.

2 - The level difficulty of the course was progressive.

3 - For each lesson there were some exercises with increasing difficulty level.

4 - The hakathon projects was an opportunity to reveal our programming creativity.

5 - The really must of this course was the capacity of the instructors to adapt themself with the level of each student with a great respect, patience. I have done some courses during my developer career and I have not found such an instructor approach. I think that it is a very important point for those who want to do a course.

• Overall Exellent
      - 7/9/2018
      David Ohana • Graduate

The teachers are epic, really love teaching and it shows, very helpful in every way, I have finished my course and still in touch with the teachers and they help in every way they can, really recommend this course, after 3 months I'm confident in my coding skills, and developer skil!s highly recommended

• Great bootcamp
      - 7/4/2018
      Anael • Graduate

I've started the bootcamp as a beginner with a scolarship and totally recommend it.

1/The bootcamp learn you how to become a developper.  Most of the teachers are great (Hadas, Brendon, Omer). They definitely helped me to improve my problem solving skills and  find by myself solutions of all kind of problems.

2/ They helped me to find a job afterwards. I got few interview thanks to Adi who sent my CV to several company.

At the end I'm not working as a developper, but the bootcamp clearler helped me to find a new job because of my knowledge of programmation.