Elevation Academy is a contemporary industry-based educational ecosystem offering a full-time, 12-week full stack coding bootcamp in Tel Aviv, Israel. Elevation Academy also has immersive 12-week product management, 10-week digital marketing, 4-week web development, 10-week digital marketing, and 12-week data analysis courses to create transformational learning experiences that merge students' professional goals and personal callings. The Elevation Academy full stack coding bootcamp provides training in the MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node). Students should expect to put in 60 to 100 hours/week for 3 months throughout the course.
Projects and hackathons are vital to the Elevation Academy approach – students participate in multiple hackathons throughout the course to test concepts and build ideas. Courses are hosted at WeWork in the heart of Tel Aviv- a thriving tech city.
Recent Elevation Academy Reviews: Rating 4.29
Recent Elevation Academy News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week11 Weeks
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level required. The desire to learn how to code is mandatory and an attempt to learn by yourself is recommended. Prep Work Pre-work provided once you apply to the course. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost ₪7,000 Class size N/A Location Tel AvivGain Data Analysis skills during our 12 weeks, part-time evening course. In this course, you will be able to answer questions regarding the KPIs of your product, using tools such as: SQL, R studio, Tableau, Python, Google analytics and get the most out of reports and dashboards in all major tools used today, with hands-on practice and mentoring from the leading experts in the Israeli startup community.
Minimum Skill Level This class is perfect for you if you’re a B.A. graduate who is not intimidated by numbers (eg. Psychology, Economy, Business Management, Engineering) and has 1-2 years of experience in the high tech industry. Prep Work Pre-work provided once you apply to the course. Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost ₪5,750 Class size N/A Location Tel AvivBuild your career path as a Digital Marketer through our 8 weeks, part-time course. Learn how to create a marketing strategy by understanding the world of marketing, its development and your place in it. Become a PPC Ninja by learning how to create appealing landing pages, Google and Facebook ads and optimize your way to success. Learn the art of gaining engagement and awareness of the freeway – master SEO, Content, Email Marketing, and Social Media presence. Our digital marketing students have been hired by top companies such as Wix.com, McCann Erickson, Yellowhead and more. There is a growing demand for digital marketers, and you can fill that gap by receiving the most industry-based training.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level required. Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,500 Class size N/A Location Panama CityLearn Digital Marketing in one of the most exotic places in the world. Spend a week in Selina’s exotic Red Frog, Panama location while learning in-demand skills, on how to build a digital marketing presence. Learn how to create a marketing strategy by understanding the world of marketing, its challenges and your place in it. Master advertising – learn how to create appealing Google and Facebook ads and optimize your way to success. Learn the art of gaining engagement and awareness the free way – master the SEO basics. Build landing pages for your project and be ready to apply your digital marketing strategy.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level required. The course is perfectly suitable for those who are aiming to kick-start their career in digital media or have one year of experience at the most in the field and want to learn from the best to be the best. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Product Management
In PersonPart Time7 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost ₪6,400 Class size 20 Location Tel AvivElevation Academy’s 12 weeks part-time Product Management course will provide students with the ability to develop and launch market-ready viable products in today's fast-growing market of internet and mobile technologies, as well as other offline industries. The course will include a variety of hands-on workshops and guest speakers from industry professionals who will share their own experience and enrich the learning process. Students will learn and practice how to identify and tackle new problems, define creative solutions, guide a product through the development cycle using new methodologies and tools as well as create a product roadmap and go-to-market strategy. And if that is not enough, towards the end of the course, students will be trained to integrate into the work industry through preparation for home tests and job interviews. During the course, participants will perform and present a full product definition process - starting from market research and progressing to writing a spec and creating an adoption and release strategy.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
Elevation Academy Reviews
59 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- This is a review- 11/7/2019Gabi • Full Stack developer • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via GitHub
I always have been interested in programing but never knew where to begin. The coding bootcamp course is a great place to start that journey as a developer, the course is very fun and informative. There is an online platform to learn from during the course which is great for people, like me, who enjoy learning in their own speed. Currenty I'm working as a developer and the skills I needed to get the job I got from the course. Obviously the course is no magic, there are some people who expect to automaticlly get jobs with crazy salaries just because they did the course, the course is an amazing helping tool but if you wont try hard no course whould help you.
- Digital Marketing Course- 5/20/2019Marina Gurevich • Graduate • Course: Digital Marketing • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
My experience at Elevation Academy was FANTASTIC. A perfect starting point for anyone considering diving into the world of digital marketing. Top-notch instructors, great networking opportunities, hands-on workshops, and super personalized job assistance from the HR department. I started the program with very basic knowledge and was able to strategize and manage multiple marketing channels already by mid-course. Soon after completing the course I received a job interview for a marketing position at Elevation Academy, feels like these guys truly believe in their graduates!
- Full stack bootcamp- 2/17/2019Daniel • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
if i had to learn all that i learned in the bootcamp by my self
it would take me ages...
they managed to condess ton of matirial to three mounths and teach it,
you have to keep the paste.in this course its up to you. you got support , but from the nature of the time vs amount of matirial you got to work alot by your self.
i reccomand this course!
jona the instractor was awsome, gave a feel of a sirouse envairment with fun atmoshpire and motivation.
i gave three point for job assistance cuse i just finished the course , and i dont know yet...but they arrange me a job interview (wish me luck :)
- Review- 1/21/2019Idan • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
The bootcamp was pretty good .
1. Instructors are giving personal attention to each student and usually it seems like they really care.
2. Curriculum is organized well .
1. although I had a great experience I dont think it is worth the money, I prsonnaly had a scholarship .
2. There is no job assistance at all , they do promise a lot of assitance but none of that really happening
- Great course with great people!- 1/20/2019Danny Michaelov • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
The instructors in Elevation Academy really show how much they care and want you to learn and grow as a developer!
Every day you learn something new that will help you achieve your goal as a web developer.
I had a great time coming every morning to class and learning new stuff with the amazing insturctors Jona and Hadas!! :)
- Programming for non programmers- 7/29/2018Michael Goldberg • Student • Course: Web Development 101 • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
- Ofer Eliel Review- 7/29/2018Ofer Eliel • Student • Course: Web Development 101 • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via GitHub
- Highly recommend- 7/11/2018Moran • Junior full stack web developer • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
Amazing and professional instructor!! that will give you personal attention .
An intensive and comprehensive course that includes updated and relevant content.
Including accompaniment in the process of writing resume and job search, they really care.
- Great Experience- 7/10/2018David • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great bootcamp- 7/4/2018Anael • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv • Verified via GitHub
I've started the bootcamp as a beginner with a scolarship and totally recommend it.
1/The bootcamp learn you how to become a developper. Most of the teachers are great (Hadas, Brendon, Omer). They definitely helped me to improve my problem solving skills and find by myself solutions of all kind of problems.
2/ They helped me to find a job afterwards. I got few interview thanks to Adi who sent my CV to several company.
At the end I'm not working as a developper, but the bootcamp clearler helped me to find a new job because of my knowledge of programmation.
- Coding Bootcamp- 2/21/2019Sandra • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
Had amazing experience learning from zero web development. Studies were super intense, exciting and joyful.
Jona and Hunter provided great support, professional assistance and personal attitude.
With respect to job assitance - will be happy to update the review on progress.
- Awesome- 2/19/2019Aviran • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Great Experience- 2/17/2019Guy • Student • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Coding Bootcamp- 2/17/2019Corinne • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Full Stack Coding Bootcamp- 2/17/2019idanS • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Fullstack bootcamp review- 2/17/2019Yaniv • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel AvivOverall, it was a good experience with a good chance of finding a job in the field. I do think a slightly longer bootcamp would be better and I would have like some more time to refine my skills. The only thing that was really bothering me- the windows in the classrooms can't be opened. If you applying to a bootcapm in winter time, you should take it into considiration (there is not much air circulation in there).
- Great course and a good ROI.- 2/11/2019Avinoam • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
Hey, my name is Avinoam from Cohort #10 at Eleavtion.
My instructor was Jonathan and assistant instructor was Hunter.
They both did an amazing job and the results were far beyond my expectations.
I can definetly say it was a good investment of my time and money.
I've chose Elevation after a very thorough process of reviewing all other bootcamps in Israel and they seemed the most organized and professional.
Having finished this bootcamp, I think that I made the right choice.
As per the assistance in finding jobs- the person responsible for this has been very professional and friendly so far- that being said, I've finished my course only 4 days ago so I can't really share an opinion on how helpful they are at actually finding you a job, but I'm optimistic and my fingers are crossed. So long as Jonathan is heading the tech education, I'm definetly going to recommend this place. :)
- Full Stack Developer - Coding Bootcamp- 1/20/2019Noy • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Amazing Opportunity- 12/31/2018Hunter • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Coding Bootcamp • Campus: Tel Aviv
I was personally astounded by my growth over the three months of my bootcamp. Obviously there is always room to grow, but seeing what I am capable of coming from a background of sales and marketing has really been such a privledge. Good faculty, good contect, good support.
- Product Management- 10/23/2018Itay Cohen • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Programming for Non Programmers- 7/30/2018Nadav Regev • Student • Course: Web Development 101 • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Great focused experience- 7/29/2018Yafit Moyal • Site content management • Graduate • Course: Web Development 101 • Campus: Tel Aviv
- Great teacher, Great course- 7/23/2018Eviatar Semo • Graduate • Course: Web Development 101 • Campus: Tel Aviv
Jona is one of the best teachers I've had the privilege of studying with and it really shows that he likes to teach and explain new things to students. I highly recommend the course to people who have no background in programing. The only thing I would change is that I would add a couple of lessons to the course so that people could get deeper into JS, which is more complex but a lot more interesting than the other programing languages covered in the course.
- Jonathan Farache is a genius teacher- 7/23/2018Ran • Course: Web Development 101 • Campus: Tel Aviv