devmountain-logo

Devmountain

Atlanta, Dallas, Lehi, Online, Phoenix, Provo, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City

Devmountain

Devmountain is a technology school that offers full-time and part-time programs at campuses in Lehi, Dallas, and Phoenix. The immersive courses include iOS Development, Software QA, User Experience Design, and Web Development. The Web track covers front-end and back-end JavaScript (HTML/CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Express, data sources like SQL, Mongo, Firebase). The iOS track covers mobile development in Swift. The UI/UX course covers prototyping, visual/motion design, sketch, adobe suite, UX research, wireframing, and analytical tools. Devmountain instructors are all coding industry professionals and aim to bring real-world applications into the classroom. The immersive courses require 40 to 60 hours of pre-course work, 40 hours of class per week, and 10 to 20 hours of work outside of the classroom. The part-time programs require 30 to 40 hours of pre-course work, 11 hours of class per week, and 10 to 20 hours of work outside of the classroom. The school was started in 2013 in Provo, Utah.

The first step to applying for Devmountain bootcamp is to check out the courses and start dates. Once the student has picked a course, they must submit an online application. Next, students speak with a member of the admissions team by phone to further discuss the program. After the phone call, students must complete a challenge to test their knowledge of the course subject matter. Finally, the admissions team will notify students if they qualify for acceptance. Devmountain recommends that students have some exposure to coding before applying.

Recent Devmountain Reviews: Rating 4.61

all (268) reviews for Devmountain →

Recent Devmountain News

Read all (30) articles about Devmountain →
  • iOS Development Immersive

Xcode, Objective-C, Design, Mobile, User Experience Design, iOS, Swift
    LocationLehi
    Want to build iOS (iPhone/iPad) apps? There is no better place to learn. You'll start building apps on Day 1 of the class, and by the end you'll have at least one app in the App Store (possibly even making you money). Classes are rigorous, and previous programming experience is definitely preferred, but if you're up to the challenge, you can become a great iOS developer with a start in this course.
    Minimum Skill LevelProgramming experience preferred, beginners welcome
    Prep WorkOnce accepted, students must complete pre-course work before first day of class.
  • Software QA Testing Immersive

AngularJS, Git
    In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
    LocationLehi
    Our 6-week immersive software QA bootcamp will prepare you with the skills needed to become a competitive candidate for junior-level software QA engineer positions. Instruction consists of instructor lectures, guest lecturers, guided projects, individual projects, group projects, and real projects with corporate clients. Students will work collaboratively with the lead instructor and mentors throughout the course. Through experience in specific technologies and frameworks that are popular today, students can achieve a flexible outlook that is comfortable and eager to tackle new technologies in a fast-moving and ever-changing industry.
  • UI/UX Design After Hours

Design, User Experience Design
    LocationLehi
    Our "After Hours" course is a great way to dive into UX without having to quit your job or school. It's still extremely intense, but allows for a more flexible format. Classes are held nights and weekends. This class is great for those who are interested in UX, need some skills to better their employment options, or simply learn a new skillset.
  • UX Design Immersive

Design, Product Management, User Experience Design
    In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
    LocationLehi
    If you're a designer, product person, developer, or simply interested in taking a dive into UX (user experience), this class is for you. Our "Immersive" full-time UI/UX course makes the most of class time because we focus on less theory and more hands-on practice. You're probably already doing some UX whether you know it or not and this course will help you give structure to your innate thoughts through industry know how and structured design processes. The design course at DevMountain is multi-faceted, covering all aspects of the design process from start to finish. While covering both mobile and web design principles students will practice creative discovery, ideation, critical thinking, research collection, wireframing / prototyping, basic front-end coding and more design best practices. The class will teach students to understand and meet modern web and mobile design standards in the product creation process, from first pondering user centered design and design thinking principles to testing their products on multiple devices and measuring the effectiveness of their designs. Students will also learn design principles such as grid systems, typography, color theory, branding and systems-based design, design history and research methods. By the end of the 13-week course, the new designers will graduate with a well-rounded portfolio of work that shows everything they have learned and can achieve in the workplace. This class is great for those who are interested in UX, need some skills to better their employment options, or simply learn a new skillset. The course will prepare students to step into a variety of design roles: web designer, mobile designer, UX designer, UI designer, front-end designer, freelance designer, and more.
    Prep WorkYes.
  • Web Development After Hours

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS
    LocationLehi
    Our "After Hours" course is a great way to dive into code without having to quit your job or school. It's still extremely intense, but allows for a more flexible format. Classes are held nights and weekends. This class is great for those who are interested in coding, need some skills to better their employment options, or simply learn a new skillset.
  • Web Development Immersive

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, jQuery, Mobile, CSS, React.js, Node.js
    LocationLehi, Dallas, Phoenix
    The full-time class is the best immersive coding experience you can find. It's a world-class coding education. It's also a grind--8 or 10 or 12 hour days of instruction, 1:1 mentoring, and work. You'll live, eat, sleep, and breathe code for 12 weeks. And when you're done, you'll be a different person. This class is great for those who are serious about learning to code. If you want to code as a career, this is the place to do it. There's no better place in the country for this price to get nearly two years worth of world-class education.

• Chelsea Adamson  User Photo
    Chelsea Adamson • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I jumped into this because I wasn't happy in my current career and I had a love for Design. After 10 weeks of school and only 2 weeks left I needed to get out and see some real life UX Designers in action before applying for any jobs.  I was able to get a chance to shadow a previous DevMountain mentor.  During my time shadowing they decided to interview me. I was not prepared one bit which they were aware of but I was able to show them everything I had learned at DevMountain and what projects I had completed.  Later that day the company called and gave me an offer.  I scored an amazing job because of what DevMountain had taught me. I was able to double my income in 10 weeks and get a job offer before school was even over. I didn't start the job until school ended so I was able to complete the course (which I would recommend everyone to finish the course even if you have a job offer). Even within the two weeks left of class it was a continuous learning experience. DevMountain makes going to school fun and they do an amazing at preparing you for your next job and even unplanned interviews.

• David Mayes  User Photo
    David Mayes • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Initially I wanted to do the immersive course, but with supporting a family, it wasn't an option at the time. Even though I knew going into the DevMountain after hours course that they didn't offer job assistance, I was still determined to land a dev job afterwards.

Knowing that this was my best shot at gaining enough knowledge/experience to land a dev job, I gave it everything that I had. I spent 30+ hours every week coding on top of the full time job that I had. When I was in class, I always tried to ask every question that I thought would help benefit my learning experience (I had a super sharp mentor who was also able to answer every question that I came up with. That alone made DevMountain worth the money). When I was out of class, I was either watching the lectures (I would say I watched most lectures twice before class so I wouldn't forget it) or building an application. I think there was a total of two days in the whole 16 weeks that I didn't turn on my computer to code something. I cannot reiterate how much of an impact constantly building applications that incorporated all of my current knowledge made (I tried to build a full application every weekend that included everything we had learned up to that time). That helped me to easily remember all of the HTML/CSS stuff from the beginning. I also planned ahead, I looked at the course outline and thought of what I wanted to do for my end project. That way when it came, I wasn't wasting time on coming up with ideas, but I already had my designs drawn up so that I could get right to coding.

In the end it completely paid off. DevMountain was worth every bit of the time that I put into it. Two weeks after I had finished DevMountain, I received three different offers for web developer positions. I don't think that is typical for part-time students, but if you put the time and work into it, it's definitely possible.

I'm not sure if the curriculum has changed since I took their course, but the only improvement that I think they could make would be to focus more on a newer front-end framework such as React/Redux or Angular4. A lot of the jobs that are being listed now are asking for a more component based framework. Luckily the company that hired me on is giving me some time to get up to speed on Angular4.

With all that being said, I could not be happier with my decision to go through the DevMountain after hours course. I finally found what I love to do, and I get paid to do it! I continually recommend it to everyone that asks.

• Allen Vawdrey  User Photo
    Allen Vawdrey • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I went to DevMountain just over 2 years ago.  I took the Web Part Time course and loved it.  It also helped me get my first programming job. I have continued with my education and recently graduated from UVU with a BS in Computer Science. I would like to give back to DevMountain what they gave me.

• Do your homework
    - 5/31/2017
    Tim Mitchell  User Photo
    Tim Mitchell • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

If you are not doing pre-class work, there's a huge chance you're doing it wrong and wasting your time and money.  Sometimes it's unclear how to prepare best for the next day.  Ask.  You're confused?  Take a deep breath and remind yourself that there is no better way to feel than confused.  It means you are learning, even if it doesn't feel like it.  You're carving a toe hold in the mountain and soon you will be able to use it to progress to the next steop.  Calmly soldier on, and when there is time, DO as much as you can.  As in, make the file, code it, tinker with it, do it.

You'll notice instructors have only 4 stars.  I only want to highlight the difference that I personally felt in the instruction style and calliber.  It innitially turned me off, but I wonder if in reality it is better to have variety in instructors; it mimicks the real world.  Anyway, one tacit or perhaps explicit thing that they teach at devMtn and that I will tell you is that you can't expect the instructor to blow your mind and transform you into a developer.  I would say, you need to do the homework, then come to class with questions and an open mind, absorb, ask, solidify.  You have to be able to contribute something at all points, in all interactions, in all lectures.  If you gamble and think, 'I'll just go to class and this instructor is going to solve all my problems for me and inject me with great coding abilities'...that's wrong most of the time.

• Sterling Chin  User Photo
    Sterling Chin • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

After researching dozens of coding boot camps, both online and immersive, I narrowed the field to about half a dozen, visited each of the campuses and after carefully weighing the options, decided to attend DevMountain.

Coming to DevMountain was the BEST.DECISION.EVER.

Attending a boot camp is not easy!  Don't kid yourself when you think that putting in 9-5 for a few months is going to get you a job offer. You will get out what you put in.  Late nights, early mornings and tons of coding and studying!

One of the strengths of DevMountain is the staff.  The instructors, guest lecturers, and mentors are all there to help!  Relying on them for help was key to my success.  But they don't hold your hand.  I was expected to do my research before asking help.  My mentors were really good about pointing me in the right direction, showing me where to find the right documentation or teaching me how to ask the right questions.

More than anything, leaving DevMountain gave me the confidence to learn something new quickly.  Prior to DevMountain, I worked in real estate and construction.  I had never coded before in my life.  The skills and network you gain from DevMountain are worth more than just the cost of admissions.

After graduating, I stayed on as a mentor for the next cohort of students.  I got a chance to pull back the curtain and see the boot camp from 'other side.'  Not only did I see the care that goes into the lectures, but I also saw the commitment of the staff.  It isn't just the teachers that have your back, it is everyone.

Now?  I just received my first official job offer as a Software Engineer!  Thank you DevMountain for everything!  You've changed my life and helped me give my family a better future!

BEST.DECISION.EVER.

• Raleigh  User Photo
    Raleigh • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

DevMountain provides a high quality education that will teach you all the basics you need to know in order to build full-stack JavaScript applications. Currently they are a little behind, teaching Angular 1, where it would be nice if they were teaching either React or Angular 2. After graduating, most of the job postings I found were looking for React experience.

As for job assistance, I was pretty dissapointed. On all their social media posts and at the beginning of the program, they made it seem like DevMountain had a great network that you can utilize to get a job. The only jobs that were suggested by DevMountain were either internships or tech support jobs. Just expect to do all the job hunt on your own. This would have been fine if DevMountain had not set such high expectations.

Overall, I loved the program and loved learning from great teachers. The hands on, real world experience is great. But just be aware that they sugar coat a lot of things when trying to sell the program.

• Matthew French  User Photo
    Matthew French • Senior Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I went through a number of career changes in my life searching for something that suited me perfectly.  I started in law, finding the industry to be draining and largely unfulfilling for me.  From there I spent several years in copywriting, and though I loved the freedom of freelancing, I needed something a little more consistent.  It was at this juncture in my life that some friends of mine, who had graduated from DevMountain and found jobs shortly thereafter, advised me to check it out -- and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

The pace and curriculum at DevMountain are challenging, make no mistake. The intensive program is something you have to fully commit to.  It's more than a job -- it's a daily routine.  I worked my rear off while I was a student at DevMountain, pouring through the material, absorbing all of their resources and practice exercises like a sponge, and in the end it really paid off.

By 6 weeks I went from knowing nothing about code to independently developing my own full-stack web applications (front-end design and back end server functionality).  By 9 weeks I was leading a group of student developers on a team project, and by the end of the 12-week program I had two polished portfolio pieces to display to employers, and an impressive amount of coding knowledge.

I was asked to stay on as a Mentor, and spent another 3 months at DevMountain helping to instruct new students in the material I had just sought to master.  In the last month of my time as a mentor, I began the job search, and found a position as a web developer working in React/Node/SQL within three weeks.

I'm not saying my results are universal, but many, perhaps even most of the graduates I know of have found jobs within a month or two, and most of those with mentoring experience find jobs even faster. Employers love teaching experience.

But what about the material itself?  Well, coding is an act of creation.  Have you ever been using an app and thought "Boy, i really wish it did this thing, or did that other thing better", or just wished a program existed at all that could perform a function you needed at any given time?  Coding lets you do that.  You can sit down and just make a functional application that can do anything -- literally anything you need or can think of.  It's an incredibly empowering and gratifying feeling to know how to code.

If you are looking for a career change into a secure, exciting, and growing industry, DevMountain is the educational program for you.

• Samer
    - 2/15/2017
    I love DevMountain  User Photo
    I love DevMountain • Front-End engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

DevMountain changed my life, before DevMountain, I used to work nightshift at Walmart (9$ per hour). I had no programing experience, I was given a scholarship that covers tuition fees by DevMountain, It was the best experience that I've ever had in my life, they have super smart teaching methods, they know how to modify their teaching strategies according to the particular students, subject matter, and learning environment.
    I would highly recommend it, great environment, you won't regret this decision if you APPLY.

• Jefferson Snow  User Photo
    Jefferson Snow • Junior Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The only regret I have about DevMountain is not doing it sooner. I'm over thirty and just a few months ago I was thinking that I'd be stuck in sales forever. Thanks to some friends, I heard about DevMountain and the rest is history.

I had no prior coding experience before being exposed to their pre-course work but I was able to push through. It is hard. The first two weeks are especially tough. You've heard of drinking from a firehose? This was like drinking from a tsunami. I was so overwhelmed I thought I would have to drop out. But after talking to other students, I found out that they were in the exact same boat and I wasn't alone. At that point I chose not to give in to the overwhelming amount stuff to understand. Instead I chose to push forward, understanding and doing what I could while telling myself that all the stuff I didn't understand would make sense later. It wasn't until the last couple weeks of the course, but eventually everything did click together. I go back and look at the projects we did at the beginning of the class and everything falls into place.

DevMountain really focuses on learning through building. You spend about 3 hours of your day in lecture and then about 5 hours building something using the principles you covered in lecture. Expect to put in an extra 4 hours on top of the 9 to 5 to finish the projects as well as do your readings for the next day's lecture. The instructors, for the most part, are awesome. My main instructor had more than 10 years of experience in development and he really had a gift for presenting the infomation in a digestable way. They also bring in DevMountain grads from companies around the valley who come in and lecture on technologies that they use in the industry. I learned more about WebDevelopment in these 3 months than I learned about advertising with my 4-year college degree.

The social aspect is great as well. Going through a bootcamp forges bonds between students in a way that few other places can. I have met people that I will stay in touch with for a long time to come.

As far as employment goes, I graduated less than a month ago and I've already taken an offer from a local tech company here in Utah County. The curriculum at DevMountain really helped me learn the technologies this company works in so it was a perfect fit.

I don't want to sound like I drank the kool-aid, but I credit DevMountain with changing my life. In three months I learned enough to start in an industry where I can eventually make 6 figures vs the mid-5 figures I would struggle to make using my degree. I can't recommend DevMountain enough.

• David Danielson  User Photo
    David Danielson • Web Designer Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

This course is really challenging, but extremely fun! There wasn't a single day I didn't want to come to school because everyday was something new and continued to push my learning. Also, the comradery formed with other students and the instructors made it really fun and motivating to come to class everyday! I really can't believe how much I learned in such a short amount of time. This course is a no-brainer for anyone interested in web development. I would do it all over again if I had the time and money.

• Great Program
    - 1/28/2017
    Doug  User Photo
    Doug • Mentor @ DevMountain • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I attended DevMountain from July 2016 - November 2016, and must say, it was the best educational experience I've ever had.

This program is more about learning how to learn, than it is about learning how to code. The most successful people, as far as I've seen, are the ones who were disciplined, and put in as much time as possible to learning everything they could possibly take in each day. I basically had to tell my friends that I didn't exist for three months, ignoring my phone for sometimes days at a time, and spending on average 10-12 hours a day at school.

If its sounds intense, and grueeling, and crazy unimaginably hard, it is. It is mind-blowingly difficult. The goal of DevMountain is to give you the skills to get a job when you graduate. And if you work as hard as you can, you will not be disappointed. Plan on a MINIMUM of 60 hours per week. If you can't do that, then a bootcamp probably isn't for you.

If you are going the bootcamp route, stop searching now and go with DevMountain. You can't beat the value you get for the money you pay. (Also, quit your job and do the immersive program, or save up until you can do that, it'll absolutely be worth it)

• Jackson Gunther  User Photo
    Jackson Gunther • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

DevMountain offers an accelerated education one that cannot be found at most colleges or can be found after 4 painstaking years of education. This program wasn't easy by any means, however it was well worth the money. The ability to code is a remarkable trade that so few people know and can do. DevMountain gives you the tools to create incredible applications.

• Johnny Price • Quality Assurance Analyst • Graduate
    Hugely educational, great hands-on learning experience. The pros were being in an environment of learning and support. Everyone was learning the same thing and willing to help out. It had a great energy. The instructors were friendly and knowledgeable.  The cons are that I was not 100% prepared to enter the job market. Many employers cited lack of experience when turning down my application. I would have liked to have another project or two during my time at DevMountain.
  • Helen Brennan • Software QA Consultant • Graduate
    I would highly recommend completing any of the programs at Devmountain. I graduated from the QA course in September 2019 and, due to the contacts I'd made during my program, I was hired immediately as a full time QA consultant.
    The skills learned are enough to give you a solid foundation to start your QA career and the post grad services they provide (job fairs, assistance with resumes, etc) are invaluable!
  • Steve • Application Developer at Allstate
    Graduated about a year ago from the Phoenix Campus. Currently working as an Application Developer for Allstate in Chicago.

PROS
    - Great instructor / mentors
    - Campus and student-housing are literally a stone throw away from each other
    - Light Rail within walking distance, pretty easy to go to Tempe / Downtown Phoenix
    - The apartment complex for student housing is really nice

CONS
    - The only food options within walking distance are Ruby Tuesdays and Circle K
    - Utah gets a lot more job fair events than Phoenix, although I believe they are working on that
  • Beth Dunford • In Transition • Graduate
    I attended the web development immersive course at DevMountain at the Dallas, TX campus. The staff were all incredible. The campus was great. The lectures and projects were very helpful. The skills check tests weren't the best and I feel made a lot of us feel unnecessarily really badly about ourselves, myself included. I haven't landed a job just yet, but I feel positive I'll successfully be able to do that with the help of the Outcomes department.
  • IOS Bootcamp
    - 2/14/2020
    Tyson Ericksen • Graduate
    The DevMountain IOS bootcamp was a challenging experience.  For the financial cost and time spent, I don't feel that this was right path for me.  There are better layouts, curriculum, and instruction elsewhere for far cheaper and a better use of your time.  The saving grace of this program are the mentors/instructors.  They are a good group that can really help work through any issues in understanding of the curriculum.  One of the main reasons I chose this experience was for the job assistance; which is basically non existent.  Nice people but their setup is designed around those whom have never held a job.
  • Sara Evans • Graphic Designer • Graduate

This was such an intense program, but it was great! I feel like their teaching style of just throwing you into what you'll be doing is one of the best ways of learning. At times I felt like I had no clue what I was trying to do, but the mentors are good at giving just enough feedback to get you on your feet.

I do wish that they had given us more instruction on how to write case studies. After finishing I feel quite overwhelmed with figuring out how to write good case studies that will help in my job hunting experience. I know it's not their responsibility to build our portfolios and get us jobs, but I would have happily stayed one week longer in class to spend that time building my case studies with the help of the instructors. At least then I would know what the heck hiring managers are looking for.

But in all honesty, that is my only complaint of this program. The mentors are great, the environment is fantastic, and I am so glad I chose DevMountain to get my UX Design knowledge.

• Ian • iOS Engineer • Graduate

At the end of 2018, I had begun my search for the perfect Bootcamp for me.  I looked through various other Bootcamps and none of them had really piqued my interest until I found DevMountain.  Once the applications opened up for their end of July start date I applied.  The application process was super simple and I was contacted in a reasonable time.  Prior to my entry into the camp, the administration of DevMountain was super helpful.  they provided me a number that I could text/call with any questions or concerns, and the staff was super friendly and professional with every step of the process.

A few months prior to the start of the program some pre course work was given.  These activities were challenging and at times difficult.  However, I was not alone.  When I reached this point in the process I was given an invite to join my cohorts slack channel which gave me access to iOS mentors who worked at DevMountain. Any questions I had I could send to them as well as a code snippet of what I was working on.

Housing in DevMountain is provided free of charge, which was a game-changer for me as it allowed me to focus on the program and not where I was going to sleep that night.  The housing is split between two different locations.  The one I stayed at was a very clean and very nice space.

The program itself is unlike anything I had ever experienced.  For the first 6 weeks, I felt like I was drinking from a firehose.  Every morning we would work together as a class and build guided projects that would help us understand different topics.  During the Afternoon we would be paired up with another classmate and asked to work on a project together.  This is silently genius because it required me to not only learn from someone else but to also learn to communicate my ideas effectively.  and then after 5 pm we were given our homework, which primarily consisted of videos that would prepare us for the next day.

After your break week, you begin the last 6 weeks of the program, which is very different than the first but still in a good way.  It's at this point that you are now ready to build your own personal and group apps.  every day you will be working on your app's and I can say that while the first 6 weeks of the program were awesome this is where the real experience comes in.  This project your making is your own and these problems and questions your going to have are unique to your program and how you built your app.  This sounds terrifying but is absolutely brilliant because at this point you now have the skills and the understanding to know what to search for, and what to avoid, and if you get stuck or can't figure it out the mentors are always a few desks away ready to help you learn.

In conclusion, I can say that DevMountain was an excellent experience and worth my time and investment, and that i would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

• Amir Aghayi • Student

This was the worst education experience I have ever had. Inexperienced instructor who thought I would learn to code by listening to 4 hour lectures. Mentors who would play games in class instead of helping or who were so inexperienced they had to google your questions for 1 hour to find an answer.

I basically spent 11000 dollars to watch youtube videos and teach myself how to code

Response From: Emily of Devmountain
    Title: Director of Marketing
    Thursday, Oct 17 2019
    Amir, we’re truly sorry your experience wasn’t what you wanted. We’re normally known for our helpful and dedicated mentors, and students generally like our teaching style. Unfortunately, it happens every once in awhile that a single case doesn’t match the expectations of a student, as in this case, and we have given you a partial refund. We strive to provide an exceptional learning experience, and hope this helps make you feel a little better.

• Jessica • Art Director • Student

I'm working through my Bootcamp now, and find the collaboration to be the most valuable thing thus far. I especially enjoy the Mentors from the field & the candidness of career wages. Yes, the Bootcamp was expensive, but I find the value is well worth it.

• Paul Peterson • Graduate

I really appreciated all the preparatory help DevMountain provided. During six weeks of self-learning before the program started, I got to chat with a mentor about my progress and any topics I was having trouble with.

During the actual program, I liked how the mentors were there if we ever needed help with the random bugs and errors we would encounter, but they never stepped on my toes. The curriculum was awesome, and I felt like we were learning the most current top tech skills.

The first few weeks of the course were a good review and knowledge-solidifier. As time went on, we got to focus more and more on learning by doing and putting together personal and group projects. The staff was very knowledgable, the facilities were great, and I have never had so much fun during a school program! If we needed a quick break, the fooseball table was right around the corner. Not to mention the video game systems (thank you Super Smash Bros!).

As we got closer to graduation, the employment specialists gave excellent assistance and feedback on our resumes, portfolios, and LinkedIn profiles.

I felt like my time at DevMountain really helped me learn how to learn, and how to pick up new technologies that I may not have as much experience in. I'm excited to see where things go from here!

• Chris • Graduate

The course was great. Taking the class made it possible to leap over other team members and made it possible to advance faster and more efficiently within the salesforce ecosystem. As with any educational adventure you will run in to limitations and hurdles, But Scott was able to drive through each of them, making sure everyone had a great understanding of each topic. Wonderful course.

• Hilary • Salesforce Admin/Developer • Graduate

The Salesforce Development class was great. The teacher, Scott Purcell, is very inveseted in his students and helping them to not only succeed in the class but after they finish. Taking this class really expanded my knowledge of Salesforcea as an admin and developer. I highly recommend it!