devmountain-logo

DevMountain

Dallas, Lehi, Online, Phoenix, Provo, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City

DevMountain

DevMountain is a technology school that offers full-time and part-time programs at campuses in Lehi, Dallas, and Phoenix. The immersive courses include iOS Development, Software QA, User Experience Design, and Web Development. The Web track covers front-end and back-end JavaScript (HTML/CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Express, data sources like SQL, Mongo, Firebase). The iOS track covers mobile development in Swift. The UI/UX course covers prototyping, visual/motion design, sketch, adobe suite, UX research, wireframing, and analytical tools. DevMountain instructors are all coding industry professionals and aim to bring real-world applications into the classroom. The immersive courses require 40 to 60 hours of pre-course work, 40 hours of class per week, and 10 to 20 hours of work outside of the classroom. The part-time programs require 30 to 40 hours of pre-course work, 11 hours of class per week, and 10 to 20 hours of work outside of the classroom. The school was started in 2013 in Provo, Utah.

The first step to applying for DevMountain bootcamp is to check out the courses and start dates. Once the student has picked a course, they must submit an online application. Next, students speak with a member of the admissions team by phone to further discuss the program. After the phone call, students must complete a challenge to test their knowledge of the course subject matter. Finally, the admissions team will notify students if they qualify for acceptance. DevMountain recommends that students have some exposure to coding before applying.

The goal of the courses at DevMountain it to prepare students to successfully enter these computer focused fields. DevMountain holds events such as a Meet & Hire Employer Lunch and a demo day to help students network and find a job.

DevMountain provides student housing included in the tuition. The furnished apartments are walking distance to the campus. DevMountain education can be financed through a loan and they also provide some educational scholarships.

Recent DevMountain Reviews: Rating 4.65

all (249) reviews for DevMountain →

Recent DevMountain News

Read all (27) articles about DevMountain →
  • iOS Development Immersive

Xcode, Objective-C, Design, Mobile, User Experience Design, iOS, Swift
    Lehi
    Want to build iOS (iPhone/iPad) apps? There is no better place to learn. You'll start building apps on Day 1 of the class, and by the end you'll have at least one app in the App Store (possibly even making you money). Classes are rigorous, and previous programming experience is definitely preferred, but if you're up to the challenge, you can become a great iOS developer with a start in this course.
    DevMountain has partnerships with Climb and SkillsFund.
    Programming experience preferred, beginners welcome
    Once accepted, students must complete pre-course work before first day of class.
  • Software QA Testing Immersive

AngularJS, Git
    In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
    Lehi
    Our 6-week immersive software QA bootcamp will prepare you with the skills needed to become a competitive candidate for junior-level software QA engineer positions. Instruction consists of instructor lectures, guest lecturers, guided projects, individual projects, group projects, and real projects with corporate clients. Students will work collaboratively with the lead instructor and mentors throughout the course. Through experience in specific technologies and frameworks that are popular today, students can achieve a flexible outlook that is comfortable and eager to tackle new technologies in a fast-moving and ever-changing industry.
  • UI/UX Design After Hours

Design, User Experience Design
    Lehi
    Our "After Hours" course is a great way to dive into UX without having to quit your job or school. It's still extremely intense, but allows for a more flexible format. Classes are held nights and weekends. This class is great for those who are interested in UX, need some skills to better their employment options, or simply learn a new skillset.
  • UX Design Immersive

Design, Product Management, User Experience Design
    In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
    Lehi
    If you're a designer, product person, developer, or simply interested in taking a dive into UX (user experience), this class is for you. Our "Immersive" full-time UI/UX course makes the most of class time because we focus on less theory and more hands-on practice. You're probably already doing some UX whether you know it or not and this course will help you give structure to your innate thoughts through industry know how and structured design processes. The design course at DevMountain is multi-faceted, covering all aspects of the design process from start to finish. While covering both mobile and web design principles students will practice creative discovery, ideation, critical thinking, research collection, wireframing / prototyping, basic front-end coding and more design best practices. The class will teach students to understand and meet modern web and mobile design standards in the product creation process, from first pondering user centered design and design thinking principles to testing their products on multiple devices and measuring the effectiveness of their designs. Students will also learn design principles such as grid systems, typography, color theory, branding and systems-based design, design history and research methods. By the end of the 13-week course, the new designers will graduate with a well-rounded portfolio of work that shows everything they have learned and can achieve in the workplace. This class is great for those who are interested in UX, need some skills to better their employment options, or simply learn a new skillset. The course will prepare students to step into a variety of design roles: web designer, mobile designer, UX designer, UI designer, front-end designer, freelance designer, and more.
  • Web Development After Hours

AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS
    Lehi
    Our "After Hours" course is a great way to dive into code without having to quit your job or school. It's still extremely intense, but allows for a more flexible format. Classes are held nights and weekends. This class is great for those who are interested in coding, need some skills to better their employment options, or simply learn a new skillset.
  • Web Development Immersive

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, jQuery, Mobile, CSS, React.js, Node.js
    Rolling Start Date
    Online, Lehi, Dallas, Phoenix
    The full-time class is the best immersive coding experience you can find. It's a world-class coding education. It's also a grind--8 or 10 or 12 hour days of instruction, 1:1 mentoring, and work. You'll live, eat, sleep, and breathe code for 12 weeks. And when you're done, you'll be a different person. This class is great for those who are serious about learning to code. If you want to code as a career, this is the place to do it. There's no better place in the country for this price to get nearly two years worth of world-class education.

• Stellar
    - 2/18/2015
    Jacob Turner • Mentor • Graduate

I was in DevMountain's first immersive course, web dev in Fall of 2014.  I absolutely loved my experience.

It was difficult.  They organize the cirriculum so you always feel like you're just slightly (or sometimes, extremely) behind.  But they help you out enough that you don't drown or fall behind.  I felt like it was the perfect balance to learn effectively.

The mentor program is great.  Their entire goal isn't just to debug or find solutions to your problems, but it's to help you learn.  If it's better for you, they'll tell you to look it up or figure it out on your own, but only after pointing you in the right direction.

Perhaps the best part of DevMountain is the hands-on mentality.  There are lectures almost every day, but the clear focus is on the projects.  Every day there is a group mini-project where a mentor will walk the entire class through a project step by step.  The mentor doesn't move past a step until every student has their code working up to that point.  After the daily mini project, you go off to work on the day's real project on your own.  Mentors are made available to help if you get stuck.

After week six, the cirriculum (which, I might add, is very streamlined and focused) is essentially done.  For the last six weeks (or seven, starting with the next cohort) you just build projects.  There are two projects at this point: your personal project and the group project.  The point is to take everything that you've learned for the last six weeks and compile it all into two projects.  You can then present these projects to potential employers.  DevMountain has a demo night specifically organized to showcase students and their projects to potential employers.

10/10, would learn again.

• Devin • Student

DevMountain is great, I started in  2014 and its everything they say it is. Ive learned so much during my time with DevMountain. The teachers have been great. The class is fast and sometimes overwhelming but I have learned a lot and am continuing to learn alot. I like the location and price, you can not beat that. I currently do not have a job but will be looking for one as class ends. I recommend it for anyone who feels comfortable with a computer.

• Kurt • Graduate

I realized that i was interested in coding when I was asked to do a project at work that required some macros in excel.  I was enjoying that a lot more than my normal role so a friend (developer) suggested that I try learning a programming language.  I spent a lot of time on Codecademy and Lynda.com but eventually got frustrated because the things I was learning weren't resulting in anything tangible.  It was valueable information, but I was so far from being able to actually create something that I became discouraged.  I didn't want to let go of the idea of programming but I realized that my aimless search for information would eventually lead to me giving up.  I considered going back to school to get a CS degree but that seemed like a step back in life and would require multiple years of sacrifice.  Finally another friend told me about dev bootcamps.  I looked at the well renouned and very expensive bootcamps in the country and quickly realized that i didn't have the means to put my life on hold and move out of state for 3 months with no income.  I found the DevMtn cohort and determined that it was my best option.  It turned out to be a great decision!  I've been done with the class for about a month now.  I haven't sent a single resume out, yet i've had 3 job interviews with great companies that FOUND ME on LinkedIn.  I'm scheduled for a second interview for 2 of those positions and I feel confident that I will do well.  In a nutshell, if you want to learn to code NOW, this is a fantastic way to do it.  It is VERY difficult and frustrating because you are bombarded with so much information that never seems to end.  But I guess there is a reason that they call them bootcamps.  DevMtn was a great experience for me and I would recommend it to anyone who is driven to start a career in web development.

• It's a no brainer.
    - 9/16/2014
    Pablo Arcia • Software Engineer • Graduate
    I love DevMountain! This is where I really learned programming. I did the part-time class this last summer and it has changed my life! I was working in a call center and I hated every minute of it. I really disliked talking to dumb people all day long and trying to fix their issues. I was looking for a way out and I found it through DevMountain. After completing the 12 week bootcamp, I was hired as a software engineer at a local startup. Now I look forward to going to work and develop my skills. If you are looking to change careers or just get better at JavaScript, you cannot pass up on the chance to attend DevMountain.
  • Danaan Clarke
    I did the Part-time cohort in Provo, and it was exactly what I was looking for. I'm a designer at a software company, with no prior development experience. I wanted to understand how my designs would be built and be able to communicate with the development teams I worked with. After a few weeks of DevMoutain I was able to more effectively communicate with the development teams and better understand what could and couldn't be feasibly built. My designs got better and I gained confidence in myself as we built our individual projects each week in class. DevMountain gets you coding from week 1 in front end and backend technologies, so you understand how web applications work and have experience doing it all. They give you the tools to decide which area of development you're good at and enjoy, so you can make a career decision and pursue it. It was awesome. Every night we wrote code with teachers and mentors to help us when we got stuck, giving you context that online tutorials can't match. I had a great experience and made friendships and connections that benefit me now and will in the future. Can't recommend these guys enough.
  • Mission Complete
    - 6/9/2019
    Anonymous • Senior Mobile Developer • Student

I took the Web Development - Full Stack cours. My goal was to gain an education, enough to get a job. DevMountain delivered.

DevMountain was rigorous enough, community driven, and strategically organized for optimal skill development. They educated me on the content I needed to display during my interviews, that eventually got me my job. I was hired as a Mobile Developer, but my knowledge of the full stack showed them I was more than a guy that knew Swift and I was granted a higher position from the get go. Many question I was asked, were answered from content I had learned the last week or two. An offer was over the table before I completed the bootcamp, what a pleasant suprise.

I would not entirely recommend the DevMountain full stack immersive program because after completion of the course, there is no help for you. You are left on your own to try and find a job and your few skills do not let you apply for a majority of the web development positions out there. The hiring events that they hold after you complete the program only target the students who are mentors and you will be lucky to have anything after you hand out a resume.They also do not publish that there is roughly only a 60% hire rate for graduates after 6 months. They do not tell you that you will be competing with thousands of other bootcamp and 4 year CS grads for a very small number of junior level positions. DevMountain also does a poor job at job preparation and you do not get enough practice for the real world of day long tech interviews or phone screens. Personally, if I had the option of doing it all over, I would have hired an experienced professional to tutor me privately for several months versus having only a few weeks of group instruction/ lectures that you get at DevMountain. The housing is nice.. as well as the friends you make, but the lack of experience and simple skillset will not get you a satisfactory job in the current market. You better be a wizard at coding or you will regret not spending your $11900 on something more useful. Remember, higher education is a BUSINESS and all sales are final. Shop wisely.

• Time Commitment
    - 9/18/2018
    Anonymous • Job Title: Working On It • Graduate

I probably spend 80 + hours per week at dev mountain, or working on projects, or other assignments for the Web Development Immersive Course. I am just graduating, but I have to say, I wouldn't do it any other way. Put in the time, because you will need every minute of it to try to absorb the immense amount of content that will be covered in your 13 week stay.

Great, challenging course, just don't come in with any plans for a social life outside of this while you are here. There really just isn't time for that.

• Anonymous • Business Owner • Graduate

Honestly, I went a few years ago and still regret this choice. DevMountain was a fun experience but not worth the money it costs to have that experience. At the time they made it seem like you would get a job from doing this program. They pushed a 95% job placement for their students. As a 24-year-old, I thought that sounded great and they made it sound great. They really pushed the job aspect and made you believe you would get a job. However, I quickly learned this wasn't the case. I even had one instructor tell us a majority of us wouldn't even get a job but DevMountain wouldn't want me to tell you that. As a Father supporting a family this wasn't what I was wanting to hear. Everything DevMountain said to our group was geared towards us getting a job, they led us to believe we would. Now I take full responsibility for the fact that I never got a job I can't blame my frustrations of not landing a job on a school but I can blame them for the misleading they did. They could have told us from the start that it's going to be hard to land a job but if they did that most of us wouldn't have gone. They also said they would help us get interviews and bring companies to DevMountain to help us get into situations to get interviewed for jobs. This was never the case. They had a website for alumni where they would post job announcements and only one or two jobs ever got posted. I checked daily and nothing ever happened with that site. If they were more upfront with us at the beginning it wouldn't have been bad, but they led us to believe that if we learned these skills people would hire us. I only got a few interviews when I finished and every time I interviewed they would say sorry you don't have enough experience.  I understand that life happens and you can't blame others for the bad stuff in life that happens but a school like DevMountain shouldn't have misled like they did. I believe now they corrected some of their mistakes but for the people who were with them at the start kind of got shafted. I had a great time at DevMountain, I learned a lot and enjoyed the people. I turned a lot of opportunities down because DevMountain promised a lot that they didn't live up to, and yes they even said 95% of students were hired. I just wish they were upfront for the students when they started there program. I understand there's a lot of bugs to work out in a new business but a lot of people were affected by their poor decisions.

I attended DevMountain's full time immersive course in the summer of 2016. I had an awesome experience and was blown away how much I could learn and understand in their 12 week course. I felt like I had the support I needed with their instructors and mentors and loved being in an immersive situation with other students.

if you're looking to learn full stack web dev I'd highly recommend DevMTN!

• Anonymous • iOS Developer • Graduate

DevMountain was a challenging but fulfilling experience. It costs a lot of money, but the tradeoff is worth it as long as you are willing to work hard to get to where you need to be by graduation. The mentors and instructors were super helpful and knew their stuff. The curriculum contained a lot of outdated and extremely long videos that were marginally helpful, but the in-class gudied projects really helped solidify things. I haven't had the chance to go to a DevMountain hiring event yet so that is why the Job Assistance rating is a 3, although I'm sure the hiring event will be awesome.

All in all, a great experience and I would definitely do it again.

I have applied for dozens if not hundreds of jobs and had a decent number of interviews, but none of them are remotely interested in the middling work I did at DevMountain.

It was a terrible idea to invest in a bootcamp that did not guarantee a job before spending $10,000 and going-on 7 months of unemployment. Do not make my mistake; look elsewhere, or take some Udemy courses instead.

• Anonymous • unemployed

I will try and keep this short and to the point to help future bootcampers make educated decisions when deciding on which track to take, in heading towards a world of web development.  First off, my overall experience at Dev Mountain was ok and the staff was very friendly and nice.  The facility is nice, clean and is open 24hrs a day, which is great for focusing and coding into the late hours of the night.  The housing option was another great feature which lead me towards choosing Dev Mountain as a coding bootcamp.  All of these features and options were great, and were probably the reason why I gave the bootcamp a medium rating.

The things I didn't like while attending were some of the lectures and classes were a bit unorganized and the school seemed like they didn't have there stuff together at times.  Also some of the curriculum course assignments were out of date, and didn't work when trying to complete the assignments.  This made things difficult when trying to learn new concepts in coding.  This was not just me, but I know a lot of students complained about this aspect of the schooling as well.  I also felt that the lack of professional coding experience by the staff was underwhelming. Outside of the lead instructor, most of the mentors and instructors were very green to the software development world.  These were some of the things I was hoping that a bootcamp experience would have delivered on since I was paying for a high priced education.  Oh yeah, and towards the end of the experience, they tell you that a bootcamp doesn't really look that good on your resume and that you should try to disguise that somehow.  Weird thing to tell your students, who have just paid a bunch of money to go to school and sacrificed everything to change careers.  This was another thing myself and other students felt a little strange about, but obviously couldn't do anything since it was disclosed during the last week of schooling.

I think overall out of any bootcamp experience, I think the advertising out there boasts one thing, but the reality of going through it, is another story all together.  If I could do it all over again, I would not have quit my job and lost out on so much time and money that I invested.  In total, I've been jobless for 6 months now and upon looking for work, there really aren't that many junior dev jobs out there like a lot of bootcamps boast about.  If anything, join up with Pluralsight/Udemy, keep your job and learn from building projects that work out of the box.  The bootcamps are teaching the same concepts and aren't enlightening the students with any sort of extra knowledge you can't get from a time tested teaching resource like Pluralsight/Udemy.  If anything, I've learned more from watching expert PS videos and going through online teaching courses, than at the physical bootcamp schooling.  That's just my take on it all, some people need the bootcamp experience, but for me it was not worth my job, time and money invested.  I worked really hard while there, and continue to work really hard in trying to move forward, I just thought things would have turned out differently.

Dev Mountain wasn’t a horrible experience for me by any means. The instructors were awesome, and certainly did the best they could to teach you to code in a short amount of time. However, the bottom-line is that Dev Mountain is a double-edged sword. Is it a waste of time? Yes and No.

If you can afford to pay $10,000 and take the Immersive course – I would recommend that you do so. They will teach you the front and back end side of development, and will provide some type of job placement. However, if you cannot afford the Immersive course, or cannot simply be in class all day – DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE AFTER HOURS CLASS! It is a complete waste of money and time. Some people may argue otherwise, as people certainly have found jobs from the After Hours class. However, there are a number of things to be aware of when it comes to this course.

Dev Mountain will not acknowledge or support their after-hours students. Once you “graduate” from the after-hours program you will not receive ANY support or job placement from Dev Mountain. If someone contacts Dev Mountain to ask about you, they will not say you know what you’re doing because you simply haven’t had enough hours in development to receive their endorsement. You get as much credit from them as if you never took the course in the first place.

You learn nothing about the back-end. All you learn is simple front-end development in HTML, CSS, some jQuery, and AngularJS. With the Immersive you learn both front and back end – an important thing when looking for a developer job.

The most important thing that almost all jobs I was looking for to get in as an entry-level developer is a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. This is almost the main thing all people looking for Junior Developers are looking for. If you truly want to get into coding – go this route and avoid a coding boot camp.

Now, DevMountain will tell you that they offer an advanced after-hours course to teach the back end which is true. But ask them how many people actually sign up for it. They’ve had to cancel it twice as no one has any interest in doing so after they take the regular after-hours course and find out that they’ve just wasted $5,000. They claim that over 90% of their students find jobs, but these figures are for the people who took the Immersive class. If they kept stats of how many after-hours graduates find jobs (which I’m sure they don’t because they simply don’t care about these students after they have their money) I would think that the placement figures would be around 1%-5%. Which means almost 95% of after-hours students just wasted $5,000.

In the end, I would like to see Dev Mountain just get rid of the after-hours course because it’s just a rip off. If you are going to go to Dev Mountain – take the Immersive course, or don’t go at all. I can’t speak for everyone, but I certainly don’t have $5,000 to waste. I could have taken it out and burned it and I would have ended up with the same results. Dev Mountain is supposedly run by ethical LDS people. If this is the case, I would hope that one day they would do the right thing and get rid of the after hours course and just offer the Immersive one. If you can’t afford $10,000, then find a better way to spend your money.

Response From: Cahlan Sharp of DevMountain
    Title: CEO
    Friday, Dec 23 2016
    Hi Anonymous,I wish you'd had a better experience in the class. I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you hoped. I can say that it appears you took the class some time ago, because there have been a few notable changes since the things you mentioned, most notably that we teach back-end in the After Hours class now (we don't do two classes anymore).I can't speak to how your particular admissions process was, but we try to make it very clear that if a job is your end goal, then you should do everything you can to take the Immersive course. There is so much more we can do to ensure that you get to the level you need to be to start looking for jobs. That is one reason why we don't offer employment assistance to part-time graduates unless they have a completed portfolio of work. Although some employers still use the CS degree as a filter, in our experience with hundreds placed in and around our campuses, these are relatively few and there are still many jobs to be found.Having said all that, I would love to connect to see what we can do to make things right by you. Please contact me directly so we can take a look at your situation and find a way to get you where you want to be.cahlan@devmounta.in
  • Anonymous • Web Development Manager • Graduate

I attended an immersive full stack web development cohort here (12-week program) and put in roughly 80-100 hours / week into it. These camps you definitely get out what you put in. It was hard but I learned and grew an extraordinary amount in that small period of time. The leadership at DevMountain is incredibly caring, positive, and want you to succeed. They will do whatever it takes to make sure you feel like you got your moneys worth.

That all said... the curriculum could use a little work (as of early 2016). I know that is a focus for them so hopefully it will get better as time goes on. It's definitely not enough to ding more than maybe a single star.

I Also agree that DevMountain is a great school, and the staff are really great people that want you to succeed. It is a cool experience, the environement is very chill and I did learn a ton.

The only bad thing about DevMountain is the lack of help in finding a job after you finish the bootcamp. It is really hard to get into the job market and start your carrer. I believe the school should help to assist us with employment or find other ways to help get us experience in the industry, especially after the cost of the school.

There are other bootcamps that offer, for example, get hired or receive a full tuition refund. With DevMountain you are on your own.

I tryed asking for help for opportunities but hardly recieved any help. It's been a year now and I'm still trying to find a job.

• Anonymous • Game Developer • Graduate

I just want to leave a note because there are a ton of reivews for DevMountain on here. It can be hard to sift through.

I attended DevMountain and graduated from their immersive web development course.

DevMountain is a great school, and their staff are actually really great people, and you can really learn when you try. Everything said in these reviews can sometime seem like it is too good to be true, but honestly a lot of it is true. It is a phenomenal experience, environemtn and I learned a ton.

The only critiscism I have of the bootcamp is their job assistance. It is almost non-existent. They really don't make a ton of connections for you. I had a really hard time getting into the job market and making a name for myself. The job curriculum there is not the best. I as the student, I am in charge of my education and controlling how well and how much I learn. But I feel like it is the bootcamp's job to assist us in employment because we, the students, have no connections to the idustry.

Just know that landing a job after a bootcamp is going to take time and a lot of effort.

I am know employeed at my dream job, at a gaming company but it took me about 6 months to land some where.

I don't think that is enough to deter you from DevMountain because learning at DevMountain is superb, but it is enough to heed a warning.

I took DevMountain's part-time web development class. It was a great school, class, and learning environment but I want to learn more.

For me, I don't think the part-time class was enough. I wish I would have taken the full-time class. I just don't have the time to be able to drop everything I am doing and dedicate full-time to learning code.

I think I just went into the part-time bootcamp thinking things would be easy because part-time = less time, which means less work. I think myself, along with many other students, came into the class expecting it to be a fruitful endeavor while also being a breeze. On about week 1 or 2, myself and my classmates realized that was not the case. The bootcamp was a kick in the pants.

I would only recommend taking DevMountain if you are 100% serious about learning these difficult skills. It really showed me what it truly takes to become a developer. Students at DevMountain needs to be dedicated.

The part-time class was perfect for me because I was still attending a local university. Attending DevMountain in the evenings was ideal for my schedule. But I do wish I could of dedicated even more time to learning.

The curriculum was seriously challenging. We all buckled down and put ourselves to work. Our mentors and instructors were super helpful in the whole process and now that the class is over I feel really comfortable with my skills.

My goal was met in taking DevMountain, I just wish I had time to take the full-time class.

• Anonymous • Web-developer • Graduate

My time at DevMountain was a great experence for learning new skills and learning HOW to learn.  They really care about your success and provide you with as much help as they can to help you feel comfortable with your progress.  They allowed me to repeat some of the class to further understand the concepts (At no extra cost) in order to help me succeed.

• iOS Developer
    - 7/21/2016
    Anonymous • iOS Intern • Graduate

I loved my experience at DevMountain. I had zero coding or programming experience and after three months I had two applicaitons in the app store. I learned so much and it was a great jumpstart into my career. My only regret is that I didn't hear about it sooner!

• Great Program
    - 6/18/2016

I am a recent graduate of the program. It is a very difficult program and you learn alot during the three months you are there. You end up having lots of questions and headaches but there is some one that is always there to help you figure things out and stay motivated. It was a great program and I would recomend it to anyone that is willing to put in the time and effort to be there and work on code.

• Anonymous • Front-End Web Developer • Graduate

I attended DevMountain with no coding experience other than their required pre course work. I was able to learn more in 3 months than I did through my entire college career. Each day, they brought in instructors from the industry to teach well planned lessons. They also have mentors that are assigned to you, that are a great help in solidifying the material covered each day. Their hands on, project based methodology works very well compared to traditional schooling. DevMountain also has many empllyees that are there just for the purpose of helping you excel through the program, as well as dedicated employer-relations personnel to assist you in finding a job after the program. I believe that DevMountain is the best option out there if you want to learn how to code.

• Great Bootcamp
    - 8/30/2018
    Blair Bryant • Graduate

I really enjoyed my time at DevMountain. The instructors had a deep understanding of what they were teaching, and were great at explaining concepts differently to students who needed more explanation. The curriculum prepared me for the job I currently have really well.