codenotch-logo

Codenotch

Average Rating5.0
26 Reviews
3 Courses

Codenotch hosts 12-week full-time, and 6-month part-time web and mobile Development bootcamps in Madrid, Spain which focus on teaching students how to think like software engineers. Codenotch teaches MySQL, Ionic, Angular.JS, MongoDB, Express.JS, CSS3, HTML5, Full Stack Javascript, and Node.JS, utilizing the latest Agile software development methods. Each class at Codenotch’s coding bootcamp has a maximum of 16 students with one teacher and an assistant, who monito...

26 Codenotch Reviews

Graduate • Web and Mobile Development Bootcamp (Full Time) • Madrid
    Mar 13, 2020

Contenidos 100% actualizados

El equipo de Codenotch es fantástico. Hacen un gran trabajo de onboarding y tienen muchos contactos con empresas. Durante el programa además traen start ups top como Stripe o Uber a que nos cuenten su experiencia. El profesor es fantástico y la metodología y contenidos están 100% actualizados.
    Graduate • Web and Mobile Development Bootcamp (Full Time) • Madrid
    Oct 22, 2019

Full Stack Web Developer

Codenotch offered me the chance to fully shift my career. I worked for almost 10 years in hotel industry and since already 4 months I'm a lover of programming. I discovered a world that I only used as "user" and now I feel comfortable enought to be the "maker" :P
    I started with the web development but the day of tomorrow I feel I can learn and program for other sectors, as back-end, dev-Ops, and much more.
    Thanks to the bootcamp for structuring my mind and proove to myself that i...

Codenotch Alumni Outcomes

Recent Codenotch News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.