Closer Academy is a four-week, full-time technology sales bootcamp based in Los Angeles, CA. The program aims to train students to become sales professionals and covers sales process, prospecting, forecasting, establishing a competitive sales strategy, social media, and software training. Closer Academy developed the curriculum in partnership with sales education company Sales Excellence. The material is taught through daily classes, experiential learning, and one-on-one sessions with mentors.
The program guarantees job placement within 90 days of graduation, with an average starting salary of $75,000. The last week of the program covers career prep including interviewing techniques, and resume best practice.
Recent Closer Academy Reviews: Rating
Recent Closer Academy News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week3 Weeks
Four-week full-time technology sales bootcamp covering sales process, prospecting, forecasting, establishing a competitive sales strategy, social media, and software training. Classes are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Los Angeles
- Financing is available through Skills Fund, Pave, and Climb Credit
- Scholarships of $2000 are available to women, underrepresented minorities, and veterans or members of the U.S. military.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.