aspireship-logo

Aspireship

Aspireship

Aspireship offers a 4-week, online Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales bootcamp. Aspireship’s program is a self-paced course with video lectures and instructional support. The curriculum covers the SaaS process, consultative selling, multi-channel prospecting, qualifying leads, pipeline management, and how to become a top performer. The school was founded by Corey Kossack after he noticed that quickly growing SaaS companies face issues with hiring and retaining staff during a growth transition.

Aspireship’s main goal is to create accessibility for anyone interested in SaaS sales, regardless of their ability to pay. The SaaS training course is open to anyone who is willing to put the work in. There is no application process; students simply sign up to receive access to the material. Students are given a 30-day free trial to the course and after the trial expires, they may choose to pay a monthly subscription to join Aspireship Pro for access to more content. Most students are able to complete the course within 30 days.

Aspireship is meant to train students with the skills they need to land a job. While Aspireship doesn’t offer a job guarantee, they do offer access to a job matching network with hiring partners for students that successfully complete the course Most graduates are hired within 60 days of completing the program.

Students that complete the program have the option to purchase a certificate of completion and a subscription to Aspireship Pro.

Recent Aspireship Reviews: Rating 4.75

all (32) reviews for Aspireship →

Recent Aspireship News

• SaaS Sales Bootcamp

Sales
      Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
    • Shaun • AE • Graduate
      I entered the job market after my previous job as an AE in early November. I came across Aspireship as I was looking for resources to find my next role and company. Having been in SaaS sales for a couple of years, I have to say the content and training offered through Aspireship is top notch! It helped continue to build my own foundation as a seller and has the ability to prepare any new SaaS prospects for the space. Additionally, the team and support after I graduated in finding my next role was superior to any recruiter! They were fantastic with communication and sending new open roles when they were available. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to get into great SaaS companies, as well as any companies looking to find top prospective sellers!
      Tuesday, Mar 22 2022
      Shaun, thank you for choosing Aspireship! Our team is always listening and reviews like this make our day.
    • Ross • Account Executive
      I somehow found Aspireship on LinkedIn, and I'm really glad that I did.  I've been in sales for over a decade, some of which with a company that sold services into large tech enterprises. I've been considering joining a tech company but didn't have any specific experience on my resume.

I took the course mostly as an opportunity to hone my skills. Many of the concepts are not new to sales veterans, particularly complex sales with longer cycles. But the sessions with Skip in particular introduced tactics that could certainly be used for many sales roles, not just within SaaS.  They were immensely helpful and provided the "brain food" that I desired.

Skip was definitely the highlight, as were the AE reps who were brought in for interviews. Not all contributors were as interesting, but Corey did a good job of reeling them in and distilling value in their messages.

It's a time commitment, but definitely worth it. There is ZERO downside to taking the course. The exercises definitely helped me clearly define what I wanted to do with my career, and I recently landed a new role in Fintech that I'm very excited about. The company is outside of Aspireship's network but I can credit this course for helping me ramp for the interview process.

It will be interesting to see where Aspireship goes from here. In addition to the intro-level courses, scaling to more advanced roles, particularly in leadership, would be a nice value-add for their graduates and partner network. There is also an opportunity to expand its subject matter to encompass all of technology rather than limiting it to SaaS since there are so many parallels. I plan to circle back with Aspireship in a couple years to see what's new.

Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Ross, we really appreciate you taking time out to share more with others on your Aspireship experience.
    • Daniel Cameron • AE • Graduate
      Aspireship is an amazing program to transition from your current role into the SaaS world. I have been in sales for a good bit, but I broke into SaaS through Aspireship. The training, job support, and continued support even after attaining a job has been something that you may not find anywhere else.

If you are willing to put in the work & prepare well for the interviews that they will set up for you, you WILL find a job in SaaS. A job is not guaranteed, but the only thing that would keep you from finding one after Aspireship is laziness. Will you get every job you interview for, no, but you will end up with a job that is the right fit if you work for it.

Thank you to Ana, Katy, Katelyn and all of the rest of the Aspireship team for all that you do. I have no doubt that this program is one of the best, if not the best, SaaS training available.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      We may be a unique way to land a job in SaaS sales but the results always speak for themselves. Thank you for helping others understand how Aspireship works. Best of luck in your new role : )
    • Mikhail Babbs • Commercial Sales Director • Graduate
      I took the Aspireship Account Executive Saas course when I lost my job in consulting/IT research during the pandemic. The content from this course really helped prepare for my transition into software. With so many people reevaluating their careers, platforms like Aspireship are going to be critical for those looking to transition. I really believe in this is a great supplement or alternative to traditional educational paths.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!
    • Preston Itaro • Inside Sales Rep • Graduate
      Aspireship is a great resource to get your feet into SaaS. The support from the team is like nothing I have experienced, especially post graduation. Ana, Katy, and Katelyn were very responsive with the words back from recruiters. I would be sent a list of possible jobs, pick the ones I was interested in, and an interview would be scheduled NEXT day! The program itself is engaging and gives one a good idea to what SaaS is.
      Tuesday, Mar 22 2022
      Preston, thank you for choosing Aspireship! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others.
    • Saas Bootcamp
      - 12/16/2021
      They reached out to me on LinkedIn and it seemed too good to be true.
      And that's what it was. Complete waste of time. No guidance, no coaching, no any help from them so it really feels like a joke
      Also, don't take test to test your knowledge because they won't let you retake it within six months or even give you your results for review like every other test. And of course you have to pay to use the platform after 30 days, so figure :)
      It felt like a scam and a huge waste of time for me and honestly material was more like listening to the podcast. Turns out I didn't even needed them...
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
       Thank you, your feedback has been noted.
    • Anonymous • Ekeroth • Graduate
      Aspireship is a team of brilliant caring minds who have dedicated their work to helping others succeed. If you are lucky enough to cross paths with this organization, thank your lucky stars.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our team is always listening and reviews like this make our day!
    • Anonymous • Enterprise Customer Success Manager • Graduate
      I knew some of the Aspireship staff through other networking groups and found myself at a company that wasn't the best match for me. Instead of applying blindly online and crossing fingers that something was the right fit, I approached the Aspireship team for assistance.

Holy Moly did they deliver! Not only did they re-set the online program so I had a full 14 days to complete the rest of the program, but matched me with a company that moved through the interview process quickly, in their integrity, and with communication that made me feel, seen, heard, and understood.

There was even a sense of humor and kindness showed when my internet gave me trouble at the end of my final interview. Whether you're looking for your next or simply to level up your skills, Aspireship is the program to trust. Y'all changed my life.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      We’re so glad you enjoyed Aspireship and were able to benefit from our job placement! We’ll always be here to help you in your career however we can.