aspireship-logo

Aspireship

Aspireship

Aspireship offers a 4-week, online Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales bootcamp. Aspireship’s program is a self-paced course with video lectures and instructional support. The curriculum covers the SaaS process, consultative selling, multi-channel prospecting, qualifying leads, pipeline management, and how to become a top performer. The school was founded by Corey Kossack after he noticed that quickly growing SaaS companies face issues with hiring and retaining staff during a growth transition.

Aspireship’s main goal is to create accessibility for anyone interested in SaaS sales, regardless of their ability to pay. The SaaS training course is open to anyone who is willing to put the work in. There is no application process; students simply sign up to receive access to the material. Students are given a 30-day free trial to the course and after the trial expires, they may choose to pay a monthly subscription to join Aspireship Pro for access to more content. Most students are able to complete the course within 30 days.

Aspireship is meant to train students with the skills they need to land a job. While Aspireship doesn’t offer a job guarantee, they do offer access to a job matching network with hiring partners for students that successfully complete the course Most graduates are hired within 60 days of completing the program.

Students that complete the program have the option to purchase a certificate of completion and a subscription to Aspireship Pro.

Recent Aspireship Reviews: Rating 4.7

all (27) reviews for Aspireship →

Recent Aspireship News

• SaaS Sales Bootcamp

Sales
      Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
    • Kelsey Djupstrom  User Photo
      Kelsey Djupstrom • Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I came across Aspireship through a series of fortunate events. After a challenging number of months trying to break into SaaS after a long career in B2C sales, I was utterly defeated.  Then a LinkedIn connection directed me towards Aspireship.
      Enrolling into and completing Aspireship was the best decision I've ever made.  The entire organization consists of phenomenal humans.  I've continued to go back through the course to prepare for interviews and help me stay sharp in my new role as an Account Executive a role I landed through Aspireship.  I couldn't be more grateful to the entire Aspireship organization.
    • Lincoln Gruber  User Photo
      Lincoln Gruber • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I was looking to make a career change into the SaaS industry and didn't know where to start. After applying on my own left me with nothing but disappointment and frustration, I did some research on course opportunities. I saw Aspireship on Linkedin and took a shot. I finished the course material much quicker than recommended (I finished it in about 4 days). After flying through the course, I learned that I had graduated! I was instructed to reattempt one of my final assessments so that I was putting my best foot forward. Shortly after I was presented with opportunities. After several rounds of interviews with a few companies, I received and accepted an offer. This entire process post graduation took no more than 2 weeks. I know that this may not be the norm, but Aspireship will absolutely help you get hired in the SaaS industry if you commit to it. Really great company, and incredibly helpful staff. Can not recommend this course enough!
    • Amanda  User Photo
      Amanda • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have been trying to research new career opportunities for me when I found Aspireship. The course was set up to take at my own pace and completely free for the first month. I thought "I will just try it out and see if it is even worth my time". The content kept my interest and they had little quizzes at the end of each video, so I could practice what they just taught.

I completed the course and was immediately contacted to set up a profile. Ana with Aspireship is absolutely incredible. She walked me through the process and sent me fantastic opportunities. I had an interview and a job offer with Xplor Technologies within two weeks. Honestly, it would have been quicker but my schedule was difficult to get around.

10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone looking to make a career pivot to Sass Sales.
    • BDR
      - 3/25/2022
      Maude  User Photo
      Maude • BDR • Verified via LinkedIn
      I got lucky finding this. Was able to finish the course in a week or so and got placed in a great start-up where I am learning tons to be able to grow in tech. Definitely is not a waste of time and you get great connections out of it.
    • Olivia Debellis   User Photo
      Olivia Debellis • Business Development Representative • Verified via LinkedIn
      I accidentally stumbled across Aspireship when I was googling “how to get into tech” and to be completely honest, I thought it too good to be true but had some extra time to kill so I thought I would complete the courses and see where this thing takes me.
      I am SO happy I decided to go through with Aspireship because they really do prepare you with the correct terminology and skills to break into the tech world. I was VERY eager to start a new career and was placed at an amazing company in a month!
      I couldn’t thank the Aspireship team more for being so supportive the whole entire way and even after they placed me!
      Thank you team and everyone at Aspireship who makes it happen!
    • Giovanni Migic  User Photo
      Giovanni Migic • Commercial Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      After being unable to get into tech on my own (with 6 years of sales in the transportation industry) I decided to give Aspireship a try. I gave 120%, took it very seriously and was able to complete within the 30 day time given. The course is THE MOST user friendly online course I have ever taken. I walked away with a strong understanding of:
      1. The buy process thanks to Skip Miller and Corey Kossack
      2. Managing time
      3. Prospecting
      4. Being creative and resourceful in order to succeed in my role.
      5. So much more

The role plays are very useful in terms of understanding how to effectively handle objections. It is my opinion here that if you give 120% you will succeed here.

Within completion Austin and Ana BOTH put in a ton of time and effort to help me land a job. I ended up winning a position I absolutely love and doing so within only 8 days of completion in terms of having an offer in hand. Not only did it move quickly but also I was able to earn a 20% increase to my target vs my prior job AND have significantly more upside.
      Response From: Candidate Experience of Aspireship
      Title: Candidate Experience
      Tuesday, Mar 22 2022
      We’re so glad you enjoyed Aspireship and were able to benefit from our job placement! We’ll always be here to help you in your career however we can.

• bobo  User Photo
      bobo • SDR • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Complete waste of time. You watch videos which - as somebody else in here said - are really more like a podcast format. There are little super easy quizzes along the way that are very basic common sense questions. You get to the end where there is a 37 question quiz of basically the same previous quiz questions with a few others sprinkled in and they don't let you see what kind of score you received for this final one upon completion like they do with the small quizzes. I missed 1 question throughout all the other quizzes.

The assessments are pretty ridiculous in that you have 2 phone simulations where you're trying to spark interest in a former lead that's gone cold, and a video simulation. The thing that's unreasonable is you read a paragraph detailing the criteria they're looking for - summarizing the concerns the lead has stated, implementing "Above the line" and "Below the line" questioning to qualify the lead, handling requests from the lead that can't be met while still coaxing the lead to make a decision by the end of this call - all the while you're role-playing as an AE for a tech company who's product you have little familiarity with and not to mention it takes a super long time to re-record your attempts (which is going to take quite a few tries to get it just right where you're not fumbling words, etc.).

All in all, there are so many moving parts that the "10%" that pass and get into their hiring network have either got to be seasoned professionals out of a job or taking this concurrently while presently employed. It's free (for 30 days), but you won't ever get your time back. They offer a lifetime subscription after they let you know you didn't make the cut - for $180. No thanks.
    • Rob Connelly  User Photo
      Rob Connelly • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I can't recommend Aspireship emphatically enough!! As a sales and marketing leader from a non-Saas background, the thoughtful content presented in the SaaS Sales Foundations course equipped me with an understanding of both the SaaS business in general and the Individual sales roles specifically. After the course and assessment were completed, I received tons of support and opportunities with hiring partners, but there is no catch, no obligation to accept one of these opportunities. Aspireship is the real deal, and you will not regret going through their process - it will absolutely help you to grow and get better.
    • SaaS fundamentals
      - 12/31/2021
      Ashley Lynch  User Photo
      Ashley Lynch • Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I discovered Aspireship while googling SaaS bootcamps -- and I couldn't be more thankful that I did.

After recently leaving a 9 year career in Real Estate sales, I was looking to make the switch into a SaaS role. Applications everywhere were highlighting SaaS experience as a big consideration. While I had sales experience, I didn't speak the language and I wasn't confident on how to translate my skills to a new industry. I looked into boot camps to help me cross the divide.

Aspireship was recommended as a top option on a couple websites. Their website was attractive, and better yet, their pricing -- free, as long as you complete the course within 30 days -- was the unicorn that drew me in. I signed up, but it wasn't until I saw folks shouting them out left and right on LinkedIn that I made the commitment to complete the course.

The course is primarily a string of videos from top SaaS voices with short quizzes at the end, but the videos are both engaging and thorough. While it's labeled SaaS fundamentals, the course is best geared toward supporting Account Executive and other sales roles. Still -- you gain a lot of insight about the industry, the lingo, and core skills that can support success. I loved watching videos with "Skip" Miller so much that I requested his book about outbound prospecting as a holiday gift (and got it, woohoo!).

You can complete the course in as little as two weeks; I know folks who were able to knock it out in less. The capstone practice / final projects are great for putting your skills to use! In interview assessments that followed my application (common in SaaS sales), I was able to solidly demo products using the tips I picked up and leaning back on my practice from the course. I landed an Account Executive role at my top pick within a few weeks of completing the program.

Some bonuses, but still major parts of their success:
      • Their team members are SO kind, encouraging, and supportive. From the CEO to the communication specialists, they're very committed to your success.
      • The community that they've created raves about them. You will see program graduates and top sales voices shouting out Aspireship across LinkedIn. There's a slack channel that they invite graduates to for extra discussion and feedback.
      • They host regular, added learning opportunities to continue developing your skills post-grad. The topics are relevant and empowering. They store all of these in their Aspireship library if you do decide to purchase a membership.

If you're on the fence after this/other reviews, reach out to them. Attend a Launch & Learn, shoot them an email, or research them on LinkedIn. I'm so glad for the doors that Aspireship helped me open, and I hope the same happens for you, too.
      Response From: Candidate Experience of Aspireship
      Title: Candidate Experience
      Tuesday, Mar 22 2022
      We may be a unique way to land a job in SaaS sales but the results always speak for themselves. Thank you for helping others understand how Aspireship works. Best of luck in your new role! : )
    • Joel Sivan  User Photo
      Joel Sivan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Skip talks were the best the course structure was great. The real life project were really interesting and challenging.
      I found my job using a different network but they were still helpful and suggested many relevant positions.
    • Justin  User Photo
      Justin • Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am really grateful for Aspireship and their AE course! I am new to the world of SaaS sales and through a good friend, found out about Aspireship. The course gave me the tools to better understand the role of an AE and their team took the time to go over my profile to understand my aspirations and find a best employer fit for me. Highly recommend them to anyone!
    • Arica Talkington  User Photo
      Arica Talkington • Business Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I happened upon Aspireship serendipitously while job hunting, and a few short weeks later I’m starting a completely new career. The course itself was interesting, engaging, and you can go at your own pace. I would listen on my commute to and from work, and completed the course in about 3 weeks. Once you complete the course the Aspireship staff is absolutely amazing at coordinating the next steps. I cannot say enough about how great this experience was and how thankful I am that I found Aspireship.