Aspireship offers a 4-week, online Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales bootcamp. Aspireship’s program is a self-paced course with video lectures and instructional support. The curriculum covers the SaaS process, consultative selling, multi-channel prospecting, qualifying leads, pipeline management, and how to become a top performer. The school was founded by Corey Kossack after he noticed that quickly growing SaaS companies face issues with hiring and retaining staff during a growth transition.
Aspireship’s main goal is to create accessibility for anyone interested in SaaS sales, regardless of their ability to pay. The SaaS training course is open to anyone who is willing to put the work in. There is no application process; students simply sign up to receive access to the material. Students are given a 30-day free trial to the course and after the trial expires, they may choose to pay a monthly subscription to join Aspireship Pro for access to more content. Most students are able to complete the course within 30 days.
Aspireship is meant to train students with the skills they need to land a job. While Aspireship doesn’t offer a job guarantee, they do offer access to a job matching network with hiring partners for students that successfully complete the course Most graduates are hired within 60 days of completing the program.
Students that complete the program have the option to purchase a certificate of completion and a subscription to Aspireship Pro.
Recent Aspireship Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Aspireship News
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week4 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineAspireship’s program is a self-paced course with video lectures and instructional support. The curriculum covers the SaaS process, consultative selling, multi-channel prospecting, qualifying leads, pipeline management, and how to become a top performer.
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience required to apply Placement Test No Interview No
8 reviews sorted by:
- Aspireship Account Executive Course- 10/26/2021Justin • Account Executive • Graduate • Course: SaaS Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI am really grateful for Aspireship and their AE course! I am new to the world of SaaS sales and through a good friend, found out about Aspireship. The course gave me the tools to better understand the role of an AE and their team took the time to go over my profile to understand my aspirations and find a best employer fit for me. Highly recommend them to anyone!
- Amazing Experience- 10/15/2021Arica Talkington • Business Development Representative • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI happened upon Aspireship serendipitously while job hunting, and a few short weeks later I’m starting a completely new career. The course itself was interesting, engaging, and you can go at your own pace. I would listen on my commute to and from work, and completed the course in about 3 weeks. Once you complete the course the Aspireship staff is absolutely amazing at coordinating the next steps. I cannot say enough about how great this experience was and how thankful I am that I found Aspireship.
- SaaS Sales Foundations Certification- 10/7/2021Stephen Melville • Business Development Representative • Graduate • Course: SaaS Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAspireship was able to give me the foundation for making a career transition from hospitality sales to saas sales easier than going on my own. The instructions and final assessment were detailed and insightful to understand the sales professional and buyers journey. A big credit to Aspireship to help me land my next career venture.
- Amazing School with Amazing people!- 10/15/2021Daniel Cameron • AE • Graduate • Course: SaaS Sales Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineAspireship is an amazing program to transition from your current role into the SaaS world. I have been in sales for a good bit, but I broke into SaaS through Aspireship. The training, job support, and continued support even after attaining a job has been something that you may not find anywhere else.
If you are willing to put in the work & prepare well for the interviews that they will set up for you, you WILL find a job in SaaS. A job is not guaranteed, but the only thing that would keep you from finding one after Aspireship is laziness. Will you get every job you interview for, no, but you will end up with a job that is the right fit if you work for it.
Thank you to Ana, Katy, Katelyn and all of the rest of the Aspireship team for all that you do. I have no doubt that this program is one of the best, if not the best, SaaS training available.
- Saas Account Executive Course- 9/10/2021Mikhail Babbs • Commercial Sales Director • Graduate • Course: SaaS Sales Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI took the Aspireship Account Executive Saas course when I lost my job in consulting/IT research during the pandemic. The content from this course really helped prepare for my transition into software. With so many people reevaluating their careers, platforms like Aspireship are going to be critical for those looking to transition. I really believe in this is a great supplement or alternative to traditional educational paths.
- Aspireship is Amazing!!- 9/3/2021Preston Itaro • Inside Sales Rep • GraduateAspireship is a great resource to get your feet into SaaS. The support from the team is like nothing I have experienced, especially post graduation. Ana, Katy, and Katelyn were very responsive with the words back from recruiters. I would be sent a list of possible jobs, pick the ones I was interested in, and an interview would be scheduled NEXT day! The program itself is engaging and gives one a good idea to what SaaS is.
- Saas Account Executive Sales Training- 11/18/2021Anonymous • Ekeroth • Graduate • Course: SaaS Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online
- Customer Success Manager- 9/29/2021Anonymous • Enterprise Customer Success Manager • Graduate • Course: SaaS Sales Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI knew some of the Aspireship staff through other networking groups and found myself at a company that wasn't the best match for me. Instead of applying blindly online and crossing fingers that something was the right fit, I approached the Aspireship team for assistance.
Holy Moly did they deliver! Not only did they re-set the online program so I had a full 14 days to complete the rest of the program, but matched me with a company that moved through the interview process quickly, in their integrity, and with communication that made me feel, seen, heard, and understood.
There was even a sense of humor and kindness showed when my internet gave me trouble at the end of my final interview. Whether you're looking for your next or simply to level up your skills, Aspireship is the program to trust. Y'all changed my life.