aspireship-logo

Aspireship

Average Rating4.71
41 Reviews
2 Courses

Aspireship is an industry-recognized reskilling and job placement platform that offers online, self-paced Software as a Service (SaaS) boot camps for sales and customer success roles. Aspireship's programs are self-paced with video lectures and instructional support. Their programs include: SaaS Sales Foundations and Customer Success Foundations. The school was founded by Corey Kossack after he noticed that quickly growing SaaS companies face issues with hiring and...

41 Aspireship Reviews

• Emily Miller
    Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Oct 11, 2022

Excellent gateway to SaaS

Aspireship made it so easy for me to learn the background knowledge I needed to break into the world of SaaS sales. I was a teacher with no real sales experience, and now I work as an SDR for an education technology company.  My coursework with Aspireship prepared me for the interview process as well as the job itself. I was able to complete the coursework quickly and flexibly, rewatching lessons as needed. I really benefited from the lessons on the sales process and buyer's journey.
  • Austin Essex
    Account Executive • Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Sep 20, 2022

Account Executive

I had a fantastic experience with Aspireship. I'm entering the third week in my new role as an Account Executive at my new company and I couldn't be happier. The team at Aspireship is extremely helpful and they provide great value to graduates. If you're sick of getting snubbed for interviews by resume filters or want to transition into tech but don't have the background, this is the best program to do it through.
  • James Youngblood
    Sep 11, 2022

SaaS Sales Foundations

I found Aspireship after leaving a prior sales role (B2C, not in SaaS). I wanted to transition into SaaS sales and wasn't disappointed. Once graduating, it only took about a month to land a job at a great startup.
    Had an excellent experience with Aspireship's team. You can tell that they're fully invested in your success throughout the process. After passing the final assessment, I was presented with a number of companies that they felt best matched my goals and other criteria. You ha...
  • Emily Tornabene
    SDR • Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Aug 09, 2022

The Best, The Best, The BEST!!

My transition out of the classroom would not have been possible without the incredible people at Aspireship.

The SaaS Sales Foundations course content is so engaging, and the instructors are fabulously knowledgeable while hilariously entertaining. Completing this course truly armed me with the knowledge and confidence I needed to begin...
  • Mason Miller
    Jul 08, 2022

Great Course!

Aspireship is an amazing program for anyone with any interest in the technology sales world.  It offers the first 30 days free and is an in depth intro into the SaaS sales world.  Bite sized lessons with checks for understanding make this ideal for anyone currently working and with limited time.

If you pass the final, you will get paired with an associate who will help you with opportunities and make sure you are prepared every step of the way.

Completing this program n...
  • Katie Tarrants

SaaS Sales Foundations

Thanks to Aspireship, I was able to transistion from education to SaaS Sales in under 2 months. I did the course in 1 month and got my job offer less than a month later!

The instructors are knowledgeable and make the information intersting and accessible. The talent network was invaluable in getting me an interview with a company that turned out to be my dream company! I highly recommend Aspireship and this course to anyone looking to make the career transition to SaaS Sales.

Jun 16, 2022

Cheers, Katie! We’re rooting for you!
  • Christina Virosteck
    Enterprise Business Development Representative • Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Jun 08, 2022

SaaS Sales Foundations

Career transitions aren’t for the faint of heart. Aspireship gave me the tools I needed (and some I didn't know I needed) to pivot into tech and land an amazing new role! From the sales foundations coursework, to interview prep, to facilitating my offer, the support I’ve received at every turn of this journey has been phenomenal. Austin (my candidate representative), in particular, went above and beyond to enrich my experience with strategic advice, continuous hiring partner updates, and...

Jun 16, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our team is always listening and reviews like this make our day!
  • Dr. Stacey Gonzales
    Director of Educational Partnerships • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Jun 07, 2022

SaaS Sales Foundations

After 20 years in education and a degree in tech, it was still really hard and scary to make a career change. Not only will the FREE Aspireship courses prepare you to crush it in the tech world, the skills you learn can easily be transferred to your job search and the personalized and caring support was amazing. I landed 4 job offers and filled out exactly 0 job applications because the quality of the content and the support from the Aspireship team are second to none. For a totally FREE...

Jun 16, 2022

Thank you, Stacey! We really appreciate you taking time out to share more with others on your Aspireship experience.

• Carrie Jundt
    Business Development Representative
    May 26, 2022

SaaS Sales Foundations Course

Aspireship is a wonderful tool for those looking to jumpstart a career in sales or freshen up your knowledge of the industry! Coming from someone who was transitioning from a different field into sales, I felt there was immense value from the course. After graduating and moving through the course I was placed in a job within two weeks. The graduate network has been awesome!

Jun 16, 2022

We’re so glad you enjoyed Aspireship and were able to benefit from our job placement! We’ll always be here to help you in your career however we can.
  • Kelsey Djupstrom
    Account Executive • Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    May 20, 2022

Account Executive for MoxiWorks

I came across Aspireship through a series of fortunate events. After a challenging number of months trying to break into SaaS after a long career in B2C sales, I was utterly defeated.  Then a LinkedIn connection directed me towards Aspireship.
    Enrolling into and completing Aspireship was the best decision I've ever made.  The entire organization consists of phenomenal humans.  I've continued to go back through the course to prepare for interviews and help me stay sharp in my new role ...

• Lincoln Gruber
    Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Apr 28, 2022

SaaS Sales Foundational Bootcamp

I was looking to make a career change into the SaaS industry and didn't know where to start. After applying on my own left me with nothing but disappointment and frustration, I did some research on course opportunities. I saw Aspireship on Linkedin and took a shot. I finished the course material much quicker than recommended (I finished it in about 4 days). After flying through the course, I learned that I had graduated! I was instructed to reattempt one of my final assessments so that I...

Jun 16, 2022

Lincoln, we really appreciate you taking time out to share more with others on your Aspireship experience.  Our team is always listening and reviews like this make our day!

• Amanda
    SDR • Graduate • SaaS Sales Foundations • Online
    Mar 28, 2022

SDR for Xplor Technologies

I have been trying to research new career opportunities for me when I found Aspireship. The course was set up to take at my own pace and completely free for the first month. I thought "I will just try it out and see if it is even worth my time". The content kept my interest and they had little quizzes at the end of each video, so I could practice what they just taught.

I completed the course and was immediately contacted to set up a profile. Ana with Aspireship is absolutely incr...

Jun 16, 2022

We may be a unique way to land a job in SaaS sales but the results always speak for themselves. Thank you for helping others understand how Aspireship works. Best of luck in your new role Amanda!

Aspireship Alumni Outcomes

Recent Aspireship News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.