aspireship-logo

Aspireship

Aspireship

Aspireship is an industry-recognized reskilling and job placement platform that offers online, self-paced Software as a Service (SaaS) boot camps for sales and customer success roles. Aspireship's programs are self-paced with video lectures and instructional support. Their programs include: SaaS Sales Foundations and Customer Success Foundations. The school was founded by Corey Kossack after he noticed that quickly growing SaaS companies face issues with hiring and retaining staff during a growth transition.

Aspireship’s main goal is to create accessibility for anyone interested in pursuing SaaS, regardless of education or career background. SaaS Sales Foundations and Customer Success Foundations are both open to anyone who is willing to put the work in. There is no application process; students can sign up for free and begin learning.

Aspireship is meant to train students with the skills they need to land a job. While Aspireship doesn’t offer a job guarantee, they do offer access to a job matching network with hiring partners for students that successfully complete the course. Most graduates are hired within 60 days of completing the program.

Aspireship tuition is $180 for lifetime access, which will be refunded when a student accepts a position with a hiring partner through the Aspireship Talent Network. Graduates can also choose to turn their $180 into a pay-it-forward scholarship to give free Aspireship Unlimited access to another candidate.

Recent Aspireship Reviews: Rating 4.79

all (39) reviews for Aspireship →

Recent Aspireship News

• Customer Success Foundations

Customer Success Foundations is our new program to help you land and succeed in a new role as a Customer Success Manager at a tech company. The curriculum covers the customer lifecycle, onboarding, proactive engagement, running business reviews, how to become a top performer and more! Full access to Customer Success Foundations and SaaS Sales Foundations are included in an Aspireship Unlimited membership of $180.
      Refund / GuaranteeRefund opportunities are available if you get placed in a role within the Aspireship talent network.
      ScholarshipScholarship opportunities are available if you get placed in a role within the Aspireship talent network.
    • SaaS Sales Foundations

Sales
      Aspireship’s program is a self-paced course with video lectures and instructional support. The curriculum covers the SaaS process, consultative selling, multi-channel prospecting, qualifying leads, pipeline management, and how to become a top performer. Full access to SaaS Sales Foundations and Customer Success Foundations are included in an Aspireship Unlimited membership for $180.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply
    • Austin Essex  User Photo
      Austin Essex • Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I had a fantastic experience with Aspireship. I'm entering the third week in my new role as an Account Executive at my new company and I couldn't be happier. The team at Aspireship is extremely helpful and they provide great value to graduates. If you're sick of getting snubbed for interviews by resume filters or want to transition into tech but don't have the background, this is the best program to do it through.
    • James Youngblood  User Photo
      James Youngblood • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I found Aspireship after leaving a prior sales role (B2C, not in SaaS). I wanted to transition into SaaS sales and wasn't disappointed. Once graduating, it only took about a month to land a job at a great startup.
      Had an excellent experience with Aspireship's team. You can tell that they're fully invested in your success throughout the process. After passing the final assessment, I was presented with a number of companies that they felt best matched my goals and other criteria. You have something akin to a dating profile where they facilitate a match between you and their hiring partners. If it's a "yes" on both sides, then you move forward with the interview process.
      Some people complete the course pretty fast, sometimes as quickly as a weekend. It took me longer because I'm pretty thorough and like to review materials and overprepare. Just depends on your personality and situation, really. Beyond the basic course, they have tons of other training videos on numerous topics, including mindset, prospecting, discovery calls, etc. Basically hundreds of hours of training to supplement your understanding of the industry and role.
      Highly recommend Aspireship for anyone looking to transition into SaaS sales.

• Emily Tornabene  User Photo
      Emily Tornabene • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      My transition out of the classroom would not have been possible without the incredible people at Aspireship.

The SaaS Sales Foundations course content is so engaging, and the instructors are fabulously knowledgeable while hilariously entertaining. Completing this course truly armed me with the knowledge and confidence I needed to begin searching for my new career.

While I ended up being hired outside of the Aspireship hiring network, I know my experience with the course is what made a huge difference for me in the hiring process.

Feedback I received from my interview process was that the DECISION I made to shift career paths is one thing, but the steps I took to PREPARE and LEARN how to do the potential job is something that stood out to the those who hired me.

“The key word is preparation. It was interesting to talk to transitioning educators that didn’t have any previous training - because I could definitely tell.”

So — to all my fellow teachers (or anyone from any industry) out there looking to transition into SaaS:

Look no further, and sign up for Aspireship STAT! In my opinion, they are your BEST shot in landing a career in this exciting industry. If the course ALONE got me where I am, just imagine what Aspireship’s job placement platform can do for you on top of that!!
    • Great Course!
      - 7/8/2022
      Mason Miller  User Photo
      Mason Miller • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Aspireship is an amazing program for anyone with any interest in the technology sales world.  It offers the first 30 days free and is an in depth intro into the SaaS sales world.  Bite sized lessons with checks for understanding make this ideal for anyone currently working and with limited time.

If you pass the final, you will get paired with an associate who will help you with opportunities and make sure you are prepared every step of the way.

Completing this program not only showed me I already had transferable skills for this industry, but provided me with more tools, education, and confidence that I would be able to immediately contribute, and grow in this role.
    • Katie Tarrants   User Photo
      Katie Tarrants • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Thanks to Aspireship, I was able to transistion from education to SaaS Sales in under 2 months. I did the course in 1 month and got my job offer less than a month later!

The instructors are knowledgeable and make the information intersting and accessible. The talent network was invaluable in getting me an interview with a company that turned out to be my dream company! I highly recommend Aspireship and this course to anyone looking to make the career transition to SaaS Sales.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Cheers, Katie! We’re rooting for you!
    • Christina Virosteck   User Photo
      Christina Virosteck • Enterprise Business Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Career transitions aren’t for the faint of heart. Aspireship gave me the tools I needed (and some I didn't know I needed) to pivot into tech and land an amazing new role! From the sales foundations coursework, to interview prep, to facilitating my offer, the support I’ve received at every turn of this journey has been phenomenal. Austin (my candidate representative), in particular, went above and beyond to enrich my experience with strategic advice, continuous hiring partner updates, and encouragement.

This program has been a force of good in my life, both professionally and personally, and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to any job-seeker!
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
       Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Our team is always listening and reviews like this make our day!
    • Dr. Stacey Gonzales  User Photo
      Dr. Stacey Gonzales • Director of Educational Partnerships • Verified via LinkedIn
      After 20 years in education and a degree in tech, it was still really hard and scary to make a career change. Not only will the FREE Aspireship courses prepare you to crush it in the tech world, the skills you learn can easily be transferred to your job search and the personalized and caring support was amazing. I landed 4 job offers and filled out exactly 0 job applications because the quality of the content and the support from the Aspireship team are second to none. For a totally FREE service, they truly have built a program that will serve candidates well beyond their career transition. They carefully vet their partners and make sure their graduates are fully supported with effective and specific feedback to make the interview process seamless. Christine and team are ALWAYS available and willing to ensure success. They celebrate your wins and support you when times are challenging. Happy to provide additional insights drstaceygonzales at gmail.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Thank you, Stacey! We really appreciate you taking time out to share more with others on your Aspireship experience.

• Carrie Jundt   User Photo
      Carrie Jundt • Business Development Representative • Verified via LinkedIn
      Aspireship is a wonderful tool for those looking to jumpstart a career in sales or freshen up your knowledge of the industry! Coming from someone who was transitioning from a different field into sales, I felt there was immense value from the course. After graduating and moving through the course I was placed in a job within two weeks. The graduate network has been awesome!
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
       We’re so glad you enjoyed Aspireship and were able to benefit from our job placement! We’ll always be here to help you in your career however we can.
    • Kelsey Djupstrom  User Photo
      Kelsey Djupstrom • Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I came across Aspireship through a series of fortunate events. After a challenging number of months trying to break into SaaS after a long career in B2C sales, I was utterly defeated.  Then a LinkedIn connection directed me towards Aspireship.
      Enrolling into and completing Aspireship was the best decision I've ever made.  The entire organization consists of phenomenal humans.  I've continued to go back through the course to prepare for interviews and help me stay sharp in my new role as an Account Executive a role I landed through Aspireship.  I couldn't be more grateful to the entire Aspireship organization.
    • Lincoln Gruber  User Photo
      Lincoln Gruber • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I was looking to make a career change into the SaaS industry and didn't know where to start. After applying on my own left me with nothing but disappointment and frustration, I did some research on course opportunities. I saw Aspireship on Linkedin and took a shot. I finished the course material much quicker than recommended (I finished it in about 4 days). After flying through the course, I learned that I had graduated! I was instructed to reattempt one of my final assessments so that I was putting my best foot forward. Shortly after I was presented with opportunities. After several rounds of interviews with a few companies, I received and accepted an offer. This entire process post graduation took no more than 2 weeks. I know that this may not be the norm, but Aspireship will absolutely help you get hired in the SaaS industry if you commit to it. Really great company, and incredibly helpful staff. Can not recommend this course enough!
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Lincoln, we really appreciate you taking time out to share more with others on your Aspireship experience.  Our team is always listening and reviews like this make our day!

• Amanda  User Photo
      Amanda • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have been trying to research new career opportunities for me when I found Aspireship. The course was set up to take at my own pace and completely free for the first month. I thought "I will just try it out and see if it is even worth my time". The content kept my interest and they had little quizzes at the end of each video, so I could practice what they just taught.

I completed the course and was immediately contacted to set up a profile. Ana with Aspireship is absolutely incredible. She walked me through the process and sent me fantastic opportunities. I had an interview and a job offer with Xplor Technologies within two weeks. Honestly, it would have been quicker but my schedule was difficult to get around.

10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone looking to make a career pivot to Sass Sales.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      We may be a unique way to land a job in SaaS sales but the results always speak for themselves. Thank you for helping others understand how Aspireship works. Best of luck in your new role Amanda!
    • BDR
      - 3/25/2022
      Maude  User Photo
      Maude • BDR • Verified via LinkedIn
      I got lucky finding this. Was able to finish the course in a week or so and got placed in a great start-up where I am learning tons to be able to grow in tech. Definitely is not a waste of time and you get great connections out of it.
      Thursday, Jun 16 2022
      Cheers, Maude! We’re rooting for you!