Turn into Coders
Prospective applicants can fill out an online form and are required to complete specific prerequisite projects on their own. Applicants also have the option to join the 4-week long pre-bootcamp, to receive guided help to prepare for the full course.
Students have the chance to receive help from industry experts for project code reviews, and present their projects to companies in the area. The bootcamp works with employers to help them find the best student talent for their business needs. Turn into Coders courses are held in English and take place at Toolbox Coworking, a creative hub dedicated to work, innovation, and collaboration.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.