Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.
Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.
Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.
Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.64
Recent Zuitt News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost N/A Class size 36 Location ManilaStudents will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Study Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available Refund / Guarantee Moneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
Minimum Skill Level Beginner-friendly Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
66 reviews sorted by:
- Bootcamp Experience- 9/24/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaIf you're looking for an intensive training to hone or develop your skills in Full Stack Web Development, enroll at Zuitt. They will not just help you learn MERN stack but they will also help you get a job. From the beginning til the end, Zuitt will guide you through. In a span of 2 months, you will be able to apply for an Software related job. They also have different payment schemes if you're worried about the fee, Zuitt truly provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
- 2 months is just right to get you started- 9/24/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaIntensive fast-paced training for two months. Ready yourself if you want to enter Bootcamp. Be prepared and assess yourself if you're really willing to take this path as a web developer. Also, you may feel being left alone or demotivated if you're with those students who have prior coding knowledge. The key is just go on with the flow as instructors are very supportive, just ask and ask and ask, even in the middle of an activity or exam you can get clues from instructors to help you move on. Commendation though could be better as not all students brag or vocal about their achievements or knowledge. You will be just forever sitting in the background being unnoticed even if you're able to do the activities or exams correctly... if you will not be vocal about it.
- Full Stack Web Developer- 9/9/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaThe React curriculum was rather short that I feel like some important topics were omitted but the good thing about Zuitt is they listen to feedbacks and they rendered extra days to review the React lessons. The core lessons in ES6 JS, Node/Express, and MongoDB/Mongoose all served me well.
It was taught well that designing a basic API with it was a breeze -- although, the Mongoose/MongoDB deep queries and joins needed some exploration.
- Fun and Full of Learning on this Bootcamp- 9/7/2021AnonymousThe good thing on this bootcamp is they have a structured project to learn software engineering or web development and equip each student to become a full stack web developer ready plus it's fun as the instructors are really hands-on to everyone giving us time to keep up with the code along.
- Really Helpful Training- 1/10/2020Anonymous • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Manila
As a new college graduate back then, I had trouble getting a job in the tech industry. After my 3 months of training here, I was able to confidently apply to web development jobs.
My training here included front-end web development, back-end web development, and deploying websites. It was really rigorous but worthwhile.
Thanks to Zuitt I finally landed my dream job of becoming a web developer :')
- Out of Business?- 1/11/2019Anonymous • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
I've tried to contact them through email and their FaceBook page with no response. I believe that the school must have closed their doors.
Response From: Ysabel of ZuittTitle: Marketing SpecialistMonday, Jan 14 2019Hi there!We recently modified our customer service by adding a chatbot to answer common inquiries.While this made it easier and faster for our inquirers to get most of the information they need, the chatbot platform we are currently using has frequently acted up and made it harder for us to respond to uncommon questions. Our helpdesk email was flooded as a result, which has made it harder to respond to emails promptly as well.We deeply apologize for this experience, and rest assured we are doing everything we can to improve it. If you would like to follow up on your inquiry, please send us an email through email@example.com, where we can answer much more promptly.Thank you, and have a nice day!