Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.
Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.
Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.
Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.64
Recent Zuitt News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost N/A Class size 36 Location ManilaStudents will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Study Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available Refund / Guarantee Moneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
Minimum Skill Level Beginner-friendly Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
66 reviews sorted by:
- Zuitt Bootcamp- 3/11/2022Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaI have no knowledge whatsoever in web development, but with Zuitt, they will guide you all the way! The instructors are very polite, supportive, and very patient. If you are a career-shifter, a fresh grad, or you just want to refresh your skills, Zuiit is way to go - your lifelong career partner! Great instructor, esp. Sir Alan!
- Zuitt Bootcamp - Full-Stack Web Development- 2/24/2022Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaZuitt's Full Stack Development Full Time program immensely demonstrates the basics of coding and the development of web applications. I was able to grow and configure my thoughts on which route should I focus on. The full-time course gives a short and precise method of teaching to which students can benefit immediately after graduating. It is a good program for career shifters who are seeking an immediate opportunity in the technology field. Due to the compressed load of topics and lessons, there is a tendency to have time pressure with the given activities and studies. However, they are still very sensitive and accommodating with the student's needs.
- Bootcamp experience- 1/18/2022Anonymous • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- My review about the bootcamp- 12/15/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Great bootcamp over all- 12/15/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- I am grateful I enrolled on this bootcamp!- 12/10/2021Anonymous • Web Developer • GraduateI am very thankful to Zuitt for giving us a chance to become a web developer. They made our life so much easier. I have learned everything I need to know to become a developer. The instructor's way of teaching is very beginner friendly. He always made sure everyone is on the same page before proceeding to the next lesson. He is very understanding and considerate. He never gives anyone a chance to be left behind!
- great bootcamp experience- 11/11/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Full Stack Web Dev Training- 10/27/2021Anonymous • Graduate
- Zuitt Bootcamp- 10/27/2021Anonymous • Campus: Manila
- Beginner-Friendly Coding Bootcamp- 10/27/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaPros
- Instructors are well-trained
- Approach to teaching is beginner-friendly
- Step-by-step teaching process on how to be a full-stack web developer
- All-out support up to employment
- Has a strong, cohesive team (Instructors, HR, Marketing, Finance)
- Has different payment options
- Can't think of any
- Zuitt Coding Bootcamp- 10/27/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Full Stack Web Development- 10/27/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila