zuitt-logo

Zuitt

Manila

Zuitt

Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.

Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.

Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.

Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.

Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.64

all (66) reviews for Zuitt →

Recent Zuitt News

• Full-Stack Web Development

CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, Git, HTML, jQuery, SQL, Express.js, Java, Linux, MongoDB
      In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
      LocationManila
      Students will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
      Tuition PlansStudy Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available
      Refund / GuaranteeMoneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
      Minimum Skill LevelBeginner-friendly
    • Awesome
      - 5/31/2021
      Robert Acuyan • Full stack developor • Graduate
      It was an amazing experience studying in this bootcamp. They teach the lessons from a well mannered way and the instructor is very professional. Awesome experience
    • Henry • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate
      I started my journey with Zuitt last February 2021,

At 1st i was anxious since i have no prior experience regarding coding.
      But Zuitt with their exceptional instructors and non-teaching staff has always made things
      easy to understand , they always make the necessary adjustments for their students to maximize their growth.

I would definitely refer Zuitt to my friends and anyone who is seeking to learn code.

Kudos Zuitt!!!
    • Boot camp
      - 2/16/2021
      Mhon Jester John Calingo • Junior Full Stack Developer • Student
      I just heard from my friend that Zuitt is one of the best online boot camps out there so I tried joining and I never expected that Zuitt will give me more than I expected. Zuitt just proved to me that they are really one of the best boot camps out there. I like the way wherein the Instructor would give very hard activities that you would really have to think for the answer. It helps me a lot to develop my skills in web development.
    • Gerwin F. • Graduate
      Zuitt Bootcamp is very valuable to me as a career shifter.

I only have a little bit of knowledge when I started the Bootcamp.  My ability right now is not as expert as others, but with the experience that I gain after the course, I have now the skills to start on my path and become a web developer.  I also acknowledge the instructor for the mastery of the topic. You will learn a lot from them:).

This career teaches me to learn more and never give up. Trust the process and always be determined.

Overall, I really enjoy my experience at the Bootcamp.
    • Awesome bootcamp
      - 2/6/2021
      Jerwin • Graduate
      Great Bootcamp for people who want to become a web developer. A lot of practical applications learned and projects that can be used to amaze employers.
    • Lawrence Co • Graduate
      Pros: They have an extensive list of technologies, the MERN stack included, that they teach you to help you be a well-rounded full-stack developer. The instructor, mine at least, is very patient in solving and explaining to you the problems whenever something goes wrong on either your code, the software that you're working on (e.g., lots of errors thrown on the terminal) or the web apps/websites themselves that you're working on.  At the end of the program, they will have helped you create at least three projects (the capstone projects) that are worthy of showing to future job interviewers. Career advice is also emphasized; we had several sessions where the career advisors discussed about different matters regarding job hunting and job interviews in the tech industry. Also, apparently, they offer you some short courses after you finish the main program to help you widen your knowledge in software development. Lastly, with their program currently being a full-time online class this pandemic, I had a very comfortable time learning as I didn't have to worry about commuting and arriving to a physical class or having to wake up very early, among other things.

Cons: In my opinion, some short exercise activities are repetitive in such a way that sometimes, you can just copy a piece of code from a previous exercise, tweak it a bit, and you're basically done for that exercise. It's because the style of their teaching is that you build a web app/website while you're learning bits of concepts step by step. This means there will be similar patterns between the codes you write between these short exercise activities for every session. I would have perhaps preferred a more diverse set of exercises that don't relate with each other too much so that copying of code is not going to work, and will really force you to think of how to do the exercises. Also, for being a Philippine-based bootcamp, I have always thought that the tuition fee (for coding bootcamps in general anyway) is pretty expensive just because, in the past, I went to another short-course review school (but in a completely different field), which I think is very similar to bootcamps, and the difference in their tuition fees is enormous. Otherwise, if you've got a lot of money to spend, it's definitely worth enrolling in Zuitt despite the cons I have mentioned.
    • Fun and productive
      - 1/11/2021
      John Balilo • Web Developer • Student
      I had basic knowledge in programming I learned from high school and college curriculum. I was not a graduate of an IT related course and I was looking for a shift of career at that time when I saw a Zuitt ad on Facebook. Self studying was not getting me anywhere so I decided to enroll to their study-now pay-later program. There was a lot to learn in the bootcamp that I would not have bumped into when self studying. I also got to attend with peers with is great for the mindset and productivity towards learning and execution. Having people to compare and discuss with is an advantage. The instructors and staff are very welcoming and approachable.
    • Jose C. • Junior Developer • Graduate
      I learned a lot in Zuitt Coding bootcamp.
      They help me to be a good front end and backend developer.
      The curriculum will suffice every web developer aspirant or beginners.
      You just need to be proactive at the same time! :)
      I am one of the DICT scholars who took up Zuitt Intesenive coding bootcamp. I can say that I have a very good experience in the bootcamp as I learned a lot and the instructors are very patient towards students as they know that we came from different level of coding experience.
    • Impressive!
      - 5/25/2022
      “My overall impression of the bootcamp is extremely positive. Zuitt provided great instructors and wonderful management - very professional and approachable. Also, the bootcamp experience has been very valuable for me specially the lessons which will be great stepping stones.”
    • Anonymous • Ramirez • Graduate
      First of all, I would like to commend all the Zuitt staff who are very approachable and friendly. I did not have any worries during my training. The instructors and staff are very encouraging and they all have a way of making you feel welcome and important. My training was a good experience. I learned so much from the training. I am a slow-learner but I made it! Thanks to my classmates and to my instructors who are very understanding and nice. It’s okay to ask questions and it’s okay if you don’t get things right away. Everyone is helpful. I encourage introverts like me to enroll in Zuitt haha. Thank you po Zuitt!