Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.
Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.
Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.
Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.64
Recent Zuitt News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost N/A Class size 36 Location ManilaStudents will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Study Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available Refund / Guarantee Moneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
Minimum Skill Level Beginner-friendly Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
66 reviews sorted by:
- Bootcamp- 1/18/2022Carlo Young • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaHad a bad experience joining this bootcamp mainly because of the following reasons; incompetent instructor [name redacted] has no mastery and no effort at all in teaching, changing of instructors in the middle of topics and lack of group works to simulate real-life projects. I won't recommend this to anyone, it's a waste of time and money.
It was only at the start that I liked the bootcamp because [name redacted] and [name redacted] were very helpful and explained all topics thoroughly. Im still trying to figure out why they have to change instructors in the middle of the back-end training, it was very confusing.
Although it could have been better if [name redacted] had the skills to educate us properly. All he did was literally coded along with us without even explaining the lines.. you have to ask him first before he explains it you. Sometimes, he couldn't even answer questions of students. He's unprepared most of the time and there was a day that he only taught for less than an hour for a full-time class (8AM-5PM), money and time gone to waste. I'm totally disappointed with this bootcamp because of him. I ended up learning more from a UDEMY course just to finish the capstone project requirements.
To anyone reading this and plans to join this bootcamp, i suggest you look for the schedule of [name redacted] or [name redacted] and make sure they will be your instructor for the rest of the bootcamp.
- Bootcamp with Zuitt- 11/5/2021Joey Cabal • Graduate
- The best investment I ever had.- 9/7/2021Luke Asor • Product Owner • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaI wanted to conquer my fear of coding that's why I took a leap of faith of enrolling to Zuitt Coding Bootcamp. Although I have a stable job, I think learning how to code is becoming a vital skill in the IT industry. The learning journey was expectedly not easy but with the proper guidance and expertise of the instructors, I managed to reach the finish line. I would definitely recommend Zuitt to everyone regardless of background and current skill level.
- Web Development Program- 9/7/2021Regin Rex Consul • Junior Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaPros
• Job Support and career advice is very good.
• Instructors will teach you the foundation you need to become a Full Stack Web Developer, and offers to contact them if any question arises outside of the class schedule.
• Very friendly and welcoming staff
• Due to the Pandemic, it is an online class and sometimes internet/hardware problems may arise.
- Worth investing your time and money- 9/7/2021Mies Dela Cruz • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaAll the hardships, the time and money spent was all worth it. I've successfully transitioned from traditional engineering to whole new world of software development/web development. I've learned all the basics of Web Development starting from the Front-End(HTML/CSS, Bootstrap) to the Back-End(Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB) and even integrating everything with ReactJS.
- Software Development- 9/6/2021Neil Ratuiste • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Full Stack Web Developer- 8/23/2021Daryl James Makalintal • Full Stack Web Developer • GraduateAttending Zuitt Coding Bootcamp has been one of my greatest decisions. I have followed my passion and now I am doing my passion, which is programming. Zuitt gave me the fundamentals that I need in order to accomplish such a feat. Being able to study at home and with an instructor teaching me gave me a huge boost to my knowledge. Now it is my turn to turn this skill into a profession.
- Thankful for the chance to join this program!- 8/13/2021Ken • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaI am a mainframe developer for the past 9 years, and while I do have a Computer Science background, I feel like I am not keeping up with the technological changes especially in the field of web development. I decided to sign up for this bootcamp not just to refresh my knowledge, but I saw it as an opportunity to retool away from legacy systems to the more modern ones. I wasn't disappointed at all - the program is well thought of with the right mix of code-alongs/activities, mock technical exams, career advising and capstone making sessions, and I truly enjoyed my 3-month stay.
Our instructor was more than proficient and articulate enough to explain and translate complex concepts into simple terms that even those with non-IT backgrounds can understand. The Career Advisors team also extends their help in reviewing resumes and sending us job posting we may be interested in. There's also a monthly follow up where they keep track of the applications we have sent and see where they can assist further.
It's really hard to think of anything negative about the experience, I think the program has been expertly designed to help us students bring out the web devs in us.
- Coding Bootcamp- 7/7/2021Tricia Mae Baldorado • Software Engineer • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Web Developer- 7/7/2021Mark Anthony Vivar • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Think 1000x before joining the this bootcamp- 6/8/2021RM • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaPiece of advice.. I would think 1000x before joining the this bootcamp. Dont waste your 60k with this bootcamp. if you really want to learn to code dont waste your money here.. Go learn at Udemy and somewhere else.. its cheap and you can control your pace. trust me. i know.
- Web Developer- 6/1/2021John Michael Culaban • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila