Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.
Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.
Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.
Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.62
Recent Zuitt News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost N/A Class size 36 Location ManilaStudents will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Study Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available Refund / Guarantee Moneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
Minimum Skill Level Beginner-friendly Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
69 reviews sorted by:
- Zuitt review- 1/29/2021Joey Y. • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedIn
- A very valuable learning experience- 1/28/2021Janmar Roque Jr • Product Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via GitHubI was trying the "self-taught" route in web development before I found this program. There were a lot of hurdles and distractions when trying to learn web development by yourself. Having a mentor and being around others who are trying to learn web development was very valuable to me. This program will help you become job-ready. You won't be an expert web developer once you graduate, but you will be good enough to have a solid foundation to work on as you go through your career as a software developer.
- 100% worth it- 1/28/2021Hector • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedInLearned a lot in the bootcamp. It helped me understand all that I needed to start a developer career. I was able to create a good portfolio which landed me a great job! It laid a good foundation for me that I can build up on.
The curriculum covered basic html to creating microservices using MERN. React is a very in-demand framework to know in the industry. On top of that they also taught us Laravel which is another famous framework.
All in all, I enjoyed the learning experience. I was able to use what I learn in my work.
- A big help to shift career- 1/8/2021Chris Belga • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInZuitt taught me all the necessary knowledge to start my career as a software developer. From HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Git, and making my Online Portfolio to ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Rest API, and deploying my application into Heroku and Vercel. Now I work as a Junior Software Developer in a Software Development Company and is doing great.
- Benjamin Cavas III • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedInI have zero knowledge of anything even remotely related to programming when I enrolled in Zuitt's coding bootcamp. I decided to enroll because online resources for self-study just don't work for me. I can sum up my experience as follows:
- instructors are passionate in their craft and are highly knowledgeable
- curriculum meets the demands of the industry
- the manner of teaching combined with the content taught equipped me to be a self-sufficient learner after graduation
- lower cost than competitors
- it is far from easy, you have to be determined and persistent in your efforts to finish the course
- being in the same group setting as experienced developers will make you feel inferior
- taking the part-time night class on top of a full-time day job is not conducive to learning
I highly recommend Zuitt to anyone who has the grit and tenacity to finish what they start. It is far from being a walk in the park but if you stick with their program and exercise due diligence, what they offer is more than enough to set you on your way to a career in software development.
- Software Engineering- 5/25/2022Mervin Adrian D. Mani • Student
- Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is great!- 4/18/2022Schindler C. Dumagat • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Zuitt Bootcamp- 4/13/2022John Marvin Quilario • Graduate
- Great Experience for a Complete Beginner- 3/31/2022Michael Bermal • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaI just finished my boot camp at Zuitt but all I can say is it is a great decision to enroll . I learned a lot attending this boot camp and I was a complete beginner before I enrolled and now I can do full stack although I might need a lot of practice to hone my skill but still it a great way to start a new career. Instructor and Career Advisors are very approachable 5 stars overall
- The coding bootcamp helped me land my dream job- 3/31/2022Melissa Sy • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaTry and try until you succeed! A little back story: I have been trying to focus on improving my web development skills since I graduated from college. After a while, I realized I can’t do it on my own unless there is a guide or someone who I can go to who can easily explain things that I can’t understand on my own. It’s hard to study alone. Proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and for really going for Zuitt bootcamp training. I recommend Zuitt to fresh graduates who are not so confident with their coding skills. Zuitt can help you gain confidence also, especially when you enter the field. Thank you to my classmates and instructors for the memories. Yay!
- Leap of Faith- 3/19/2022Xyrus De Vera • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaTo those aspiring career shifters, this worthy bootcamp is for you. You'll learn in step by step and the curriculum is set for beginner. Also instructors are very supportive and considerable. They will assist you live so no one will left behind you just need to ask. For the tuition it has very flexible payment and reasonable price. For those shifters that are losing hope, Zuitt got your back to help you learn the skill set needed in the industry if you enter the programming field without prior background or knowledge and reach your dream job. Its worth enrolling !!
- Zuitt coding bootcamp- 2/2/2022Wel • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila