zuitt-logo

Zuitt

Manila

Zuitt

Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.

Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.

Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.

Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.

Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.62

all (63) reviews for Zuitt →

Recent Zuitt News

• Full-Stack Web Development

CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, Git, HTML, jQuery, SQL, Express.js, Java, Linux, MongoDB
      In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
      LocationManila
      Students will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
      Tuition PlansStudy Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available
      Refund / GuaranteeMoneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
      Minimum Skill LevelBeginner-friendly
    • Charles Chua  User Photo
      Charles Chua • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The sessions of the main course has a good curriculum which focuses on core concepts and fundamentals and made me understand web development and bring my skill level not just a starter but to intermediate level in back end and front end as a career shifter.

I managed to create my first Ecommerce React web app as a capstone with full responsiveness across mobile/tablet and laptop devices, full functional forms, registration, and user transactions with a syncing database and server. It's my first time encountering node.js, express.js, MongoDB, and react but I learned the core concept clearly and apply them effectively.

As a student and career shifter, it's good they focus to solidify the foundation of the student and focus on the basics of coding, the fundamentals, and the core concepts of languages, frameworks, and more, but the time is limited to 2months. Programming is a broad world, so I guess that's normal that there are some parts of the documentation that was not included in the course, it will take us a very long journey if they will teach us "everything". And I understand that. Overall learning is worth it. The development of skills still depends on ourselves. INSTRUCTOR'S EXPERTISE + MOTIVATED STUDENT = EFFICIENT LEARNING
    • Jessa Mae Loresto  User Photo
      Jessa Mae Loresto • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have little background in programming. I doubted myself in finishing the program at first. But the instructors are of great help. They assist those who are in need. The over-all classroom experience is great and the projects at every end of the course makes you challenge yourself in finishing the MVP requirements, or even aim for more goals. I can say that after finishing the Full-Stack Web Development Course, I am half full. Half full because, I am already equipped with the skills I need to start as a Jr. Dev, or I can further my skills by enrolling in more short courses to widen and sharpen them.
    • Christopher Villegas  User Photo
      Christopher Villegas • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Zuitt provides great learning experience to anyone, either you're well experienced software developer or starting from scratch. The instructors are great in teaching you web development. Also they have career advisors to support you and to check on you time to time to see how you do.
    • Masa K  User Photo
      Masa K • Fullstack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I appreciate all Zuitt staff to support us and encourage us to obtain useful skills as web developers!
      I guarantee that it is worth to join Zuitt bootcamp.
      Instructor is a professional and they figure bug problem very easily. You also can learn how to figure bunch of bug out.
      Of course, to be a web developer is not straightforward, thus you should learn a lot every single day. So much tough work.
    • My review of Zuitt
      - 11/25/2021
      John Alfred Manalang  User Photo
      John Alfred Manalang • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The experience is really good but its a going to be better if you do a little research about the topics you are going to engage with in the bootcamp. Overall, the bootcamp is really helpful and will help you gain the skills needed in the industry - plus they are very willing to help and motivate you as a job seeker once you are finished with them in their main course.
    • Highly Recommended
      - 10/27/2021
      Jordan  User Photo
      Jordan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Studying at Zuitt is really fun, I've learned a lot within a short period of time, Working with groups is also fun, I've met a lot of amazing people. What I like the most is the teaching style of the instructor. he always make sure that no one is left behind and the discussions are always clear and informative.
    • Mark Kevin Adona  User Photo
      Mark Kevin Adona • Full-stack web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I really enjoyed learning in Zuitt. I enrolled as a non-IT related bootcamper and enjoyed the courses even if I have zero knowledged in programming. Zuitt offer job assistance program for their bootcampers and they have career advisors that will help their students for their careers.
    • David, A  User Photo
      David, A • System Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The knowledge and experiences our instructors have imparted with us will be remembered and treasured for years to come.
      I'm grateful for the opportunity zuitt has given me and its contribution to my growth as a programmer.
    • Aldous  User Photo
      Aldous • Student Verified via GitHub
      Very challenging and fulfilling at the same time. In just a matter of 2 months, you'll learn a lot about Full Stack Web Development and the best practices.
    • Zuitt review
      - 1/29/2021
      Joey Y.  User Photo
      Joey Y. • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      My take on studying with zuitt coding bootcamp