Zuitt is a Philippines-based startup offering 8-week full-time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals.
Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.
Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.54
Recent Zuitt News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost N/A Class size 36 Location ManilaStudents will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Study Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available Refund / Guarantee Moneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
Minimum Skill Level Beginner-friendly Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
13 reviews sorted by:
- Zuitt review- 1/28/2021Joey Y. • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedIn
- A very valuable learning experience- 1/28/2021Janmar Roque Jr • Product Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via GitHubI was trying the "self-taught" route in web development before I found this program. There were a lot of hurdles and distractions when trying to learn web development by yourself. Having a mentor and being around others who are trying to learn web development was very valuable to me. This program will help you become job-ready. You won't be an expert web developer once you graduate, but you will be good enough to have a solid foundation to work on as you go through your career as a software developer.
- 100% worth it- 1/27/2021Hector • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedInLearned a lot in the bootcamp. It helped me understand all that I needed to start a developer career. I was able to create a good portfolio which landed me a great job! It laid a good foundation for me that I can build up on.
The curriculum covered basic html to creating microservices using MERN. React is a very in-demand framework to know in the industry. On top of that they also taught us Laravel which is another famous framework.
All in all, I enjoyed the learning experience. I was able to use what I learn in my work.
- A big help to shift career- 1/8/2021Chris Belga • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInZuitt taught me all the necessary knowledge to start my career as a software developer. From HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Git, and making my Online Portfolio to ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Rest API, and deploying my application into Heroku and Vercel. Now I work as a Junior Software Developer in a Software Development Company and is doing great.
- Benjamin Cavas III • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila • Verified via LinkedInI have zero knowledge of anything even remotely related to programming when I enrolled in Zuitt's coding bootcamp. I decided to enroll because online resources for self-study just don't work for me. I can sum up my experience as follows:
- instructors are passionate in their craft and are highly knowledgeable
- curriculum meets the demands of the industry
- the manner of teaching combined with the content taught equipped me to be a self-sufficient learner after graduation
- lower cost than competitors
- it is far from easy, you have to be determined and persistent in your efforts to finish the course
- being in the same group setting as experienced developers will make you feel inferior
- taking the part-time night class on top of a full-time day job is not conducive to learning
I highly recommend Zuitt to anyone who has the grit and tenacity to finish what they start. It is far from being a walk in the park but if you stick with their program and exercise due diligence, what they offer is more than enough to set you on your way to a career in software development.
- Boot camp- 2/16/2021Mhon Jester John Calingo • Junior Full Stack Developer • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaI just heard from my friend that Zuitt is one of the best online boot camps out there so I tried joining and I never expected that Zuitt will give me more than I expected. Zuitt just proved to me that they are really one of the best boot camps out there. I like the way wherein the Instructor would give very hard activities that you would really have to think for the answer. It helps me a lot to develop my skills in web development.
- Full-Stack Web Developer- 2/16/2021Gerwin F. • Graduate • Campus: ManilaZuitt Bootcamp is very valuable to me as a career shifter.
I only have a little bit of knowledge when I started the Bootcamp. My ability right now is not as expert as others, but with the experience that I gain after the course, I have now the skills to start on my path and become a web developer. I also acknowledge the instructor for the mastery of the topic. You will learn a lot from them:).
This career teaches me to learn more and never give up. Trust the process and always be determined.
Overall, I really enjoy my experience at the Bootcamp.
- Awesome bootcamp- 2/6/2021Jerwin • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Lawrence Co • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaPros: They have an extensive list of technologies, the MERN stack included, that they teach you to help you be a well-rounded full-stack developer. The instructor, mine at least, is very patient in solving and explaining to you the problems whenever something goes wrong on either your code, the software that you're working on (e.g., lots of errors thrown on the terminal) or the web apps/websites themselves that you're working on. At the end of the program, they will have helped you create at least three projects (the capstone projects) that are worthy of showing to future job interviewers. Career advice is also emphasized; we had several sessions where the career advisors discussed about different matters regarding job hunting and job interviews in the tech industry. Also, apparently, they offer you some short courses after you finish the main program to help you widen your knowledge in software development. Lastly, with their program currently being a full-time online class this pandemic, I had a very comfortable time learning as I didn't have to worry about commuting and arriving to a physical class or having to wake up very early, among other things.
Cons: In my opinion, some short exercise activities are repetitive in such a way that sometimes, you can just copy a piece of code from a previous exercise, tweak it a bit, and you're basically done for that exercise. It's because the style of their teaching is that you build a web app/website while you're learning bits of concepts step by step. This means there will be similar patterns between the codes you write between these short exercise activities for every session. I would have perhaps preferred a more diverse set of exercises that don't relate with each other too much so that copying of code is not going to work, and will really force you to think of how to do the exercises. Also, for being a Philippine-based bootcamp, I have always thought that the tuition fee (for coding bootcamps in general anyway) is pretty expensive just because, in the past, I went to another short-course review school (but in a completely different field), which I think is very similar to bootcamps, and the difference in their tuition fees is enormous. Otherwise, if you've got a lot of money to spend, it's definitely worth enrolling in Zuitt despite the cons I have mentioned.
- Fun and productive- 1/10/2021John Balilo • Web Developer • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: ManilaI had basic knowledge in programming I learned from high school and college curriculum. I was not a graduate of an IT related course and I was looking for a shift of career at that time when I saw a Zuitt ad on Facebook. Self studying was not getting me anywhere so I decided to enroll to their study-now pay-later program. There was a lot to learn in the bootcamp that I would not have bumped into when self studying. I also got to attend with peers with is great for the mindset and productivity towards learning and execution. Having people to compare and discuss with is an advantage. The instructors and staff are very welcoming and approachable.
- Jose C. • Junior Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
- Really Helpful Training- 1/10/2020Anonymous • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Manila
As a new college graduate back then, I had trouble getting a job in the tech industry. After my 3 months of training here, I was able to confidently apply to web development jobs.
My training here included front-end web development, back-end web development, and deploying websites. It was really rigorous but worthwhile.
Thanks to Zuitt I finally landed my dream job of becoming a web developer :')