Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.
Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.
Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 3.0
Recent Zuitt News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost N/A Class size 36 Location ManilaStudents will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Study Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available Refund / Guarantee Moneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
Minimum Skill Level Beginner-friendly Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Really Helpful Training- 1/10/2020Anonymous • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Manila
As a new college graduate back then, I had trouble getting a job in the tech industry. After my 3 months of training here, I was able to confidently apply to web development jobs.
My training here included front-end web development, back-end web development, and deploying websites. It was really rigorous but worthwhile.
Thanks to Zuitt I finally landed my dream job of becoming a web developer :')
- Out of Business?- 1/11/2019Anonymous • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development • Campus: Manila
I've tried to contact them through email and their FaceBook page with no response. I believe that the school must have closed their doors.
Response From: Ysabel of ZuittTitle: Marketing SpecialistMonday, Jan 14 2019Hi there!We recently modified our customer service by adding a chatbot to answer common inquiries.While this made it easier and faster for our inquirers to get most of the information they need, the chatbot platform we are currently using has frequently acted up and made it harder for us to respond to uncommon questions. Our helpdesk email was flooded as a result, which has made it harder to respond to emails promptly as well.We deeply apologize for this experience, and rest assured we are doing everything we can to improve it. If you would like to follow up on your inquiry, please send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org, where we can answer much more promptly.Thank you, and have a nice day!