zuitt-logo

Zuitt

Manila

Zuitt

Zuitt Coding Bootcamp is a globally competitive startup offering 8-week full time and 24-week part-time Web Development coding bootcamps in a live online format. Zuitt aims to bridge the gap between education and employment qualifications, helping individuals land developer jobs or relaunch careers in the tech industry. The bootcamps are done via online-live instruction, which promotes guided learning and hands-on training. For convenience, the bootcamps can be taken day or night to accommodate students and working professionals. Workable schedules are also available for its global students.

Zuitt teaches students how to code from scratch with a beginner-friendly curriculum. The full stack curriculum includes front end, back end, and full stack course. Students learn how to create their own static web apps, a backend application supporting its interactive web app, and an understanding of client and server interaction. By the end of the training, students will be able to build up their coding skills, confidence, and portfolio. Their portfolio will showcase all the skills that they learned that are needed to ace a job interview and work in software engineering teams.

Prospective students should be passionate, hard-working, and target-oriented. Prior coding skills are not required. Applicants must complete a short application form and in-person assessment test. Based on the test results, applicants will be invited for a one-on-one interview.

Zuitt provides job hunting training and endorses students to partner companies. Students will participate in one-on-one coaching, work on collaborative projects, receive assistance in creating their own portfolio, and have enjoyable peer interactions with other aspiring programmers. Students also receive tips on how to ace job interviews and receive endorsements from the recruitment team to a growing group of partner companies looking to hire.

Recent Zuitt Reviews: Rating 4.65

all (43) reviews for Zuitt →

Recent Zuitt News

• Full-Stack Web Development

CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, Git, HTML, jQuery, SQL, Express.js, Java, Linux, MongoDB
      In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week
      LocationManila
      Students will receive training in the latest Full Stack Web Development technologies, develop at least 3 web applications, and get the practical skills needed to secure a job in the Tech industry.
      Tuition PlansStudy Now Pay Later, Upfront, and Installment plans available
      Refund / GuaranteeMoneyback Policy for qualified students if they aren't able to find a job after graduating
      Minimum Skill LevelBeginner-friendly
    • My review of Zuitt
      - 11/25/2021
      John Alfred Manalang  User Photo
      John Alfred Manalang • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The experience is really good but its a going to be better if you do a little research about the topics you are going to engage with in the bootcamp. Overall, the bootcamp is really helpful and will help you gain the skills needed in the industry - plus they are very willing to help and motivate you as a job seeker once you are finished with them in their main course.
    • Highly Recommended
      - 10/27/2021
      Jordan  User Photo
      Jordan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Studying at Zuitt is really fun, I've learned a lot within a short period of time, Working with groups is also fun, I've met a lot of amazing people. What I like the most is the teaching style of the instructor. he always make sure that no one is left behind and the discussions are always clear and informative.
    • Mark Kevin Adona  User Photo
      Mark Kevin Adona • Full-stack web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I really enjoyed learning in Zuitt. I enrolled as a non-IT related bootcamper and enjoyed the courses even if I have zero knowledged in programming. Zuitt offer job assistance program for their bootcampers and they have career advisors that will help their students for their careers.
    • David, A  User Photo
      David, A • System Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The knowledge and experiences our instructors have imparted with us will be remembered and treasured for years to come.
      I'm grateful for the opportunity zuitt has given me and its contribution to my growth as a programmer.
    • Aldous  User Photo
      Aldous • Student Verified via GitHub
      Very challenging and fulfilling at the same time. In just a matter of 2 months, you'll learn a lot about Full Stack Web Development and the best practices.
    • Zuitt review
      - 1/29/2021
      Joey Y.  User Photo
      Joey Y. • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      My take on studying with zuitt coding bootcamp
    • Janmar Roque Jr  User Photo
      Janmar Roque Jr • Product Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I was trying the "self-taught" route in web development before I found this program. There were a lot of hurdles and distractions when trying to learn web development by yourself. Having a mentor and being around others who are trying to learn web development was very valuable to me. This program will help you become job-ready. You won't be an expert web developer once you graduate, but you will be good enough to have a solid foundation to work on as you go through your career as a software developer.
    • 100% worth it
      - 1/28/2021
      Hector  User Photo
      Hector • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Learned a lot in the bootcamp. It helped me understand all that I needed to start a developer career. I was able to create a good portfolio which landed me a great job! It laid a good foundation for me that I can build up on.

The curriculum covered basic html to creating microservices using MERN. React is a very in-demand framework to know in the industry. On top of that they also taught us Laravel which is another famous framework.

All in all, I enjoyed the learning experience. I was able to use what I learn in my work.
    • Chris Belga  User Photo
      Chris Belga • Junior Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Zuitt taught me all the necessary knowledge to start my career as a software developer. From HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Git, and making my Online Portfolio to ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Rest API, and deploying my application into Heroku and Vercel. Now I work as a Junior Software Developer in a Software Development Company and is doing great.
    • Benjamin Cavas III  User Photo
      Benjamin Cavas III • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have zero knowledge of anything even remotely related to programming when I enrolled in Zuitt's coding bootcamp. I decided to enroll because online resources for self-study just don't work for me. I can sum up my experience as follows:

PROs
      - instructors are passionate in their craft and are highly knowledgeable
      - curriculum meets the demands of the industry
      - the manner of teaching combined with the content taught equipped me to be a self-sufficient learner after graduation
      - lower cost than competitors

CONs
      - it is far from easy, you have to be determined and persistent in your efforts to finish the course
      - being in the same group setting as experienced developers will make you feel inferior
      - taking the part-time night class on top of a full-time day job is not conducive to learning

I highly recommend Zuitt to anyone who has the grit and tenacity to finish what they start. It is far from being a walk in the park but if you stick with their program and exercise due diligence, what they offer is more than enough to set you on your way to a career in software development.
    • Joey Cabal • Graduate
      I have a great experience in Zuiit Bootcamp they exceed my expectation and help us to learn and be more knowledgeable in being an SE. That will be helpful for our future jobs as SE.