xccelerate-logo

Xccelerate

Hong Kong, Singapore

Xccelerate

Xccelerate is a Hong Kong-based immersive coding, data science/machine learning, and UX bootcamp providing 6 to 16-week part-time and full-time courses. Xccelerate was founded with the mission to bridge the talent gap in Hong Kong, China. With its education-to-employment model, Xccelerate uses a flipped classroom pedagogy to intensively train students from all backgrounds, and place them in high impact roles. The curriculum encourages students to listen, apply their skills, and ask questions. All courses are moderated by in-person instructors who are available to guide students’ learning. Courses are held at naked Hub, Asia's network of premium co-working spaces which have an emphasis on sustainable design and wellbeing.

Everyone is welcome to apply with an online form, then Xccelerate has a screening and selection process to select qualified applicants who demonstrate the motivation and mindset to take on the curriculum.

For their full-time bootcamp, Xccelerate offers deferred tuition options to align incentives and to catalyze inclusive talent growth of HK's tech ecosystem.

Recent Xccelerate Reviews: Rating 4.6

all (5) reviews for Xccelerate →

Recent Xccelerate News

• Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp (Part-Time)

Data Science, Python, Data Visualization, Excel, Machine Learning
    HK$12,500
    Hong Kong
    In this 6-week part time evening course, you will learn the building blocks and tools that will empower you to take massive raw data sets and extract valuable insights and data visualizations that bring the data to life. You will learn to manipulate data using various Python libraries while working in Jupyter Notebooks. You will be introduced to common algorithms and techniques for analyzing data and be introduced to the concepts and tools that are used to implement machine learning.
    Talk with us
    Interview
  • Data Science & Machine Learning (Full-Time)

Rolling Start Date
    HK$45,000
    Hong Kong
    This Full Time Immersive Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp is designed for students with a burning desire to compound data-science knowledge in the A.I. industry. In this 16-week immersive bootcamp, you will learn the building blocks and tools that will empower you to tackle, build and deploy machine learning projects. You will learn to use Python and TensorFlow to transform data matrices and perform data visualizations. You will develop the practical skills necessary to work in a job requiring the implementation of deep learning tools and techniques. The classroom and learning environment is designed to be practical and allow students to quickly apply their new skills to real world problems and work with real dataset. At the end of the program, students can expect to be able to build impressive, portfolio-ready A.I. projects that will demonstrate their ability to add value to their next job as a full-stack data-scientist. This 16-week, intensive in-person bootcamp is for those who are committed to having tangible, job-ready skills upon graduation. Whether you want to kickstart a career as a data scientist or enhance your current career path with A.I. knowedge, this "learn by living it" method will have you prepared. While many PHDs claim to spend much of their time engulfed in theory and self-study practitioners struggling between time and subject management, your 600 hours with Xccelerate will be spent on effective practical learning to build a career in one of the most exciting fields in technology: Artificial Intelligence.
    Basic programming knowledge
    Available
  • Executive Certificate in Big Data Visualization with Tableau Course

Data Visualization
    HK$4,200
    Hong Kong
    Data visualization is a graphical representation of information and data. By using visual elements like charts, graphs, and maps, data visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data. In the world of Big Data, data visualization tools and technologies are essential to analyze massive amounts of information for making data-driven decisions. Tableau is an excellent enterprise-level graphical tool for performing data visualization for data analysts and executives.
    none
  • Frontend Immersive Bootcamp

HTML, JavaScript, CSS
    HK$15,000
    Hong Kong
    The Xccelerate Frontend Immersive Bootcamp is designed to give students a taste of web development. The camp will cover the frontend development side of software engineering, including HTML, CSS, jQuery, and more.
    none
  • Full Time Immersive Coding Bootcamp

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, SQL, jQuery, Objective-C, CSS, Express.js, Node.js, Front End
    HK$45,000
    Hong Kong
    The Software Engineering Full Time Immersive Bootcamp is designed for students with a burning desire to learn the most relevant coding languages and frameworks in the software development industry. At the end of the program, students can expect to be able to build impressive, portfolio-ready projects that will demonstrate their ability to add value to their next job as a full-stack web developer. This 16-weeks, intensive in-person bootcamp is for those who are committed to having tangible, job-ready skills upon graduation. Whether you want to kickstart a career as a software developer or enhance your current career path with tech fluency, this "learn by living it" method will have you prepared. While many Computer Science majors claim to spend much of their time engulfed in theory and self-study practitioners struggling between time and subject management, your 1,000 hours with Xccelerate will be spent on effective practical learning.
    HKD 20,000
    Talk with us.
    None, however pre-course work highly recommended
    Pre-course work highly recommended
  • Python Fundamentals

Python
    HK$4,500
    Hong Kong
    After completing this course, students will be able to use Python to solve real problems involving large data sets. They will be comfortable working in Jupyter Notebooks and be knowledgeable of various Python libraries, understanding the capabilities and uses for common libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib. Identify/Characterize/Define a data problem Design a solution to a data problem Implement a solution to a data problem using a Python program Read most Python code written by other programmers Design and implement unit tests with Python
    Early Bird pricing available.
    None
    None
  • R Programming for Machine Learning

R
    HK$6,900
    Hong Kong
    This is a practical course that will equip you with the R Programming techniques to get familiar with an array of popular machine learning models, ranging from the basic Multiple Linear Regression, K-Means Clustering, Random Forest to the advanced Artificial Neural Network and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN). In particular, you will understand why a computer can recognize your hand-written digits and an image with application of Deep Learning techniques. It is worth mentioning that this is a unique course that combines Financial Data Analysis, Machine Learning and elementary Deep Learning techniques. You will learn from the basics and no programming skill is assumed. To many people, data science is a difficult mathematical subject. Instead, we would not adopt a rigorous mathematical teaching approach during the curriculum. Our experienced trainer will use many life-like analogies to illustrate abstract concepts, you will certainly be able to learn Machine Learning Models with confidence and fun.
  • UX Design

User Experience Design
    HK$12,500
    Hong Kong
    This course is a fundamental set of concepts and tooling we put together to help you kick-start practicing people-centric design for digital products. Within these six weeks, you will get practice in UX research, rapid prototyping, design systems and more. Together we will build simple apps, perform UX research, apply insights across platforms and finish with you focusing on your personal portfolio project

• Ray  User Photo
    Ray • Data Scientist • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Was looking for an in-person DataScience bootcamp to keep me committed (to my career switch) and to meet like-minded people interested in ML and AI in HK. Happy to report that Xccelerate delivered in both thoses regards. Was also half the price of the nearest competitor.

In-person courses offer face-time with instructors that I couldn't find in online offerings. I also got to work with people in a team, in person--something which I believe contributed to my job offer.

After graduating, I had a look around and found a place for a (junior) Data Scientist at an established startup within a month.

• Alexandra Axenti  User Photo
    Alexandra Axenti • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

This course has provided me with the right tools to transition from a non-tech job to a developer role. I had previously tried to study and practice coding and data science on my own, but after close to a year of trying I felt I was nowhere near my initial expectations.

The main benefits I got from this course were:

·      Affordability & Accountability on the part of the Bootcamp. It was a lot easier to start on this bootcamp than any other available at that moment. And it was very important for me that I wouldn’t pay for something that I would not use eventually – I only pay for the course if I get a job. If I don’t get a job in the next 6 months, then I don’t have to pay.

·      Curriculum. Since the first cohort, which I was part of, Accelerate has greatly improved their curriculum with an in-house study plan that focuses on Node, which is also more in demand presently. As part of the first batch of graduates, I had access to the new curriculum and hence the rating is based on it.

·      Continuous Support. After the course has ended I was not left to drift on my own but I was given support on how to improve my portfolio, presentation and also find a job. I tried to apply on my own to dozens of jobs, but I was only considered and interviewed for positions on Accelerate’s referral. Their credibility helps a lot in hiring.

·      Coding environment. Honestly, it’s so distracting to learn or work at home and also motivationally exhausting to do so. Kudos to those who can organize themselves on their own and do it. For me it was a great advantage to be in a workplace environment and surrounded with other people studying exactly the same thing. This way I knew my struggles were no greater or smaller than others’ and I could communicate in real time with other students and instructors for any issues that I encounter while coding.

• Emily  User Photo
    Emily • Digital Marketing • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The course truly opens my eyes to look at the digital world in a more user-centric, empathetic way. I get to know how great products are made and how great product managers / UX designers think. Learning this thinking skill is important to me as a digital marketing practitioner. I am ready to apply this skill to solve marketing problems more confidently and creatively.

• Robbie • Partnership Manager • Graduate

Accelerate's UX Course really opened my eyes to new ways of thinking, revealing the many processes that go into creating a great user experience. Coming from a non-business background, the course was really useful (and accessible) in breaking down a variety of key thought processes, involving aspects of consumer psychology, marketing, design, management and research methodology.

Our instructor, April, clearly knew what she was doing, and struck a great balance between teaching us the information and allowing us to discover it ourselves in a super hands-on curriculum. What was also incredibly beneficial was that with a small class, students were able to tailor what we were learning to our own fields (with April's help).

I’d really recommend this course to anyone looking to boost their understanding of the many ways in which consumers engage with a product (whether that be a website, a brand etc.)

• Julien • Head of Content Marketing • Graduate

I had a great experience on this course. I recently transitioned into a new role and wanted to learn more in-depth about digital marketing and growth hacking.

While I was initially apprehensive after the first session (where we covered the basics) we soon started diving into some more advanced level marketing. Our course instructor Xavier was awesome and keeping us engaged and showed us some really cool use cases from companies I would never have thought about researching.

He did an excellent job of tailoring each session to our own projects. He clearly lives and breathes this stuff which was inspiring for us as students.

The Accelerate school is great. I've heard similar experiences from students taking their other classes and I will definitely be signing up for more. These guys are really passionate about what they do.