school16-logo

School16

School16

School16 is a 16-week, live online Technology Career Acceleration bootcamp. In the first 8 weeks of the bootcamp, students learn foundational tech skills, and then select an Advanced Learning Concentration (ALC) program for the next 8 weeks. In the ALC portion of the bootcamp, students focus solely on building skills and a portfolio in one of our four core subject matter offerings: Sales and Customer Success, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Operations, or Product Management.

For most School16 students, the initial 8-week foundations program will be a prerequisite to placing into the ALC portion of the bootcamp, unless an applicant can demonstrate to the School16 admissions team some background/familiarity with tech as a career. In those cases, students may be placed directly into an Advanced Learning Concentration of their choice.

School16 offers partial, need-based scholarships of 10-50% toward tuition, with flexible installment payment options.

Recent School16 Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (21) reviews for School16 →

Recent School16 News

• Product Management - Advanced Learning Concentration

Product Management
      Get practical, hands-on Product Management experience from industry leaders and learn what it takes to land a high-paying Product role with a top-tier tech company. Learn the skills necessary to land roles like Product Manager, Junior Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Product Specialist, Product Coordinator, and more. For most students with little to no experience in tech, successful completion of our 8-week Technology Career Acceleration Program is a pre-requisite to this course.
      School16 allows for multiple installment based repayment options that typically range from 3 to 12 months.
      Tuition PlansSchool16 offers flexible payment options and opportunities to learn risk free. If you're currently unemployed, you won't need to pay tuition until you get a job. Students who sign up for multiple courses at School16 will pay less in overall tuition.
      ScholarshipAll students automatically get considered for need based scholarships.
    • Technology Career Accelerator

Digital Marketing, Product Management, Sales
      OnlinePart Time-4 Hours/week8 Weeks
      Start Date May 30, 2022
      This is a live online Technology Career Acceleration bootcamp. The curriculum consists of three main session types: general career classes to help students develop a personal brand and narrative; specialized role awareness classes that teach students the most important principles of a given role in tech; and experiential classes that put what students learn into immediate practice to help build out a student's resume.
      Monthly payment options with no-interest.
      May 30, 2022 - Online Apply by May 16, 2022
    • Vontilla Steven • Graduate
      This is a great program for those who want to learn about opportunities in tech. The curriculum teaches you about four specific roles and sessions are taught by people who currently work in them. Enroll if you are interested in mentorship, building your network, and understanding the tech landscape.
    • ~ V • Graduate
      When I started School16 I knew that career opportunities existed in tech, but the question in the back of my mind was, "How do I start a tech career without ever needing to code in my life?" School16 opened my eyes to how I could translate my skills to succeed in multiple roles, leaving me more confident as I move forward into an exciting new career.
    • Andrew H. • Sales Operations and Strategy • Graduate
      School16 training program gives you a clear understanding of all major non-technical roles in tech companies. I was looking to fill out the blanks in my understanding of different roles to decide where do I want to grow. And I was surprised by the simplicity and cohesion of every module; it was clear that every instructor was very dedicated to helping the students actually understand his area and how this area works with other roles in tech companies.

As a huge bonus, I expanded my network. I highly recommend this course.
    • Graduate
      - 4/18/2021
      Palesa • Graduate
       School16 was an amazing experience. School16 not only gave me an opportunity to expand my network, but I was able to learn from and interact with experts, as well as explore new career opportunities.
    • Jenny • Graduate
      School16 was helpful for me to actively learn about the different non-technical areas of working in tech when I wasn't sure which direction to take or what I didn't know. The course was manageable while working full time, it was nice having a cohort to learn from/with, and the team/instructors are great resources and always willing to help.
    • Daniil Krets • Sales Development Manager • Graduate
      I feel like what School16 does actually needs to be a part of college education, but it's not unfortunately and School16 does a great job of filling that gap. I really liked the fact that the program Vadim and Sergei have developed helps different types of career changers: straight out of college, early and several years into their career, and folks looking to make a move to a completely different field. School16 gives an opportunity to anyone from these groups to identify where they want to be, what does it take to get there, connect with folks who have done it before, learn from them, and have a plan to make the career change/move they are looking for. The curriculum actually teaches you to network, connect with people, find great employers, interview well, and give actionable playbooks on each part of the process. I enjoyed School16 and it has been instrumental for me in getting promoted and accelerating my professional growth!
    • Alum
      - 11/14/2021
      Excellent program -- highly recommend!
      School16 has an amazing support system and the instructors are very knowledgeable in their fields. The best part is that with the 1 on 1 session the instructors get to use various delivery systems to make sure the students comprehend the materials, for example, walkthroughs of real-life case studies.

The downside is you feel like there isn't enough time to grasp every part of it, they make up for it with lifetime access to the resources.
    • Highly recommend
      - 4/15/2021
      I loved School16's program.  Walking out of the program, I felt that I was equipped with the tools I needed to find lasting success in my career.  Through the teaching and mentorship I got from the program, I gained a position with a company in my desired industry.  You really learn how to navigate your career from this School16.  From the classes I gained knowledge that I've always needed, but haven't been able to find on the internet or in person.  I would strongly recommend School16 to anyone looking for a role in tech.