School16 is a 8-week, live online Technology Career Acceleration bootcamp. Students will gain an understanding of the four core roles in tech: marketing, sales, operations, and product. In the first two weeks, students learn the systems and tools required to be successful in a marketing role. In weeks 3 and 4, students learn direct sales principles. In weeks 5 and 6, students learn the systems, tools, and processes commonly used in B2B and B2C software companies. Students will also learn the basic skills required to improve operational efficiency at both large and small companies. In the final weeks of the bootcamp, students learn the skills needed for enterprise technology and how product management interviews are structured.
Students will work one-on-one with instructors and program managers to develop a personal career plan. Each bootcamp student will select an area of expertise they want to pursue, and they will develop a step-by-step timeline for acquiring the experience they need to land their desired role. School16 students will have the opportunity to develop their network with industry professionals. Students also receive assistance with personal branding. Students can access daily support from program managers and have the opportunity to attend office hours with their instructors.
Need-based scholarships may be available, and there is an option to pay tuition in monthly installments. If applicants are currently unemployed, they won't need to pay tuition until they land a job. Upon graduation, School16 students will receive a certificate of completion.
Recent School16 Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent School16 News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis is a live online Technology Career Acceleration bootcamp. The curriculum consists of three main session types: general career classes to help students develop a personal brand and narrative; specialized role awareness classes that teach students the most important principles of a given role in tech; and experiential classes that put what students learn into immediate practice to help build out a student's resume.
Deposit 100 FinancingMonthly payment options with no-interest. Tuition Plans School16 offers flexible payment options and opportunities to learn risk free. If you're currently unemployed, you won't need to pay tuition until you get a job. Scholarship All students automatically get considered for need based scholarships.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
6 reviews sorted by:
- Level up your career in tech- 4/14/2021Delia N. • Business Development Rep • Student • Course: Technology Career Accelerator • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSchool16 is a top-notch training program to accelerate your career in tech. The training is cohesive since the program covers several areas of IT including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations. The instructors had diverse experience working at small start-ups as well as larger companies like Google, Amazon, and Salesforce. With the program, I was able to leverage my 4+ years in SaaS Sales and change industries to continue growing my career. My new skillset also allowed me to successfully negotiate higher pay. Whether you're in school or have years of experience in the industry - School16 will teach you the skills to level up your career.
- A perfect place to accelerate your career- 5/25/2021Andrew H. • Sales Operations and Strategy • Graduate • Course: Technology Career Accelerator • Campus: OnlineSchool16 training program gives you a clear understanding of all major non-technical roles in tech companies. I was looking to fill out the blanks in my understanding of different roles to decide where do I want to grow. And I was surprised by the simplicity and cohesion of every module; it was clear that every instructor was very dedicated to helping the students actually understand his area and how this area works with other roles in tech companies.
As a huge bonus, I expanded my network. I highly recommend this course.
- Graduate- 4/18/2021Palesa • Graduate • Course: Technology Career Accelerator • Campus: Online
- Helpful crash course into non-technical jobs- 4/15/2021Jenny • Graduate • Campus: OnlineSchool16 was helpful for me to actively learn about the different non-technical areas of working in tech when I wasn't sure which direction to take or what I didn't know. The course was manageable while working full time, it was nice having a cohort to learn from/with, and the team/instructors are great resources and always willing to help.
- Great way to accelerate your career- 4/13/2021Daniil Krets • Sales Development Manager • Graduate • Course: Technology Career Accelerator • Campus: OnlineI feel like what School16 does actually needs to be a part of college education, but it's not unfortunately and School16 does a great job of filling that gap. I really liked the fact that the program Vadim and Sergei have developed helps different types of career changers: straight out of college, early and several years into their career, and folks looking to make a move to a completely different field. School16 gives an opportunity to anyone from these groups to identify where they want to be, what does it take to get there, connect with folks who have done it before, learn from them, and have a plan to make the career change/move they are looking for. The curriculum actually teaches you to network, connect with people, find great employers, interview well, and give actionable playbooks on each part of the process. I enjoyed School16 and it has been instrumental for me in getting promoted and accelerating my professional growth!
- Highly recommend- 4/15/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Technology Career Accelerator • Campus: OnlineI loved School16's program. Walking out of the program, I felt that I was equipped with the tools I needed to find lasting success in my career. Through the teaching and mentorship I got from the program, I gained a position with a company in my desired industry. You really learn how to navigate your career from this School16. From the classes I gained knowledge that I've always needed, but haven't been able to find on the internet or in person. I would strongly recommend School16 to anyone looking for a role in tech.