school16-logo

School16

School16

School16 is a 16-week, live online Technology Career Acceleration bootcamp. In the first 8 weeks of the bootcamp, students learn foundational tech skills, and then select an Advanced Learning Concentration (ALC) program for the next 8 weeks. In the ALC portion of the bootcamp, students focus solely on building skills and a portfolio in one of our four core subject matter offerings: Sales and Customer Success, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Operations, or Product Management.

For most School16 students, the initial 8-week foundations program will be a prerequisite to placing into the ALC portion of the bootcamp, unless an applicant can demonstrate to the School16 admissions team some background/familiarity with tech as a career. In those cases, students may be placed directly into an Advanced Learning Concentration of their choice.

School16 offers partial, need-based scholarships of 10-50% toward tuition, with flexible installment payment options.

Recent School16 Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (22) reviews for School16 →

Recent School16 News

• Product Management - Advanced Learning Concentration

Product Management
      Get practical, hands-on Product Management experience from industry leaders and learn what it takes to land a high-paying Product role with a top-tier tech company. Learn the skills necessary to land roles like Product Manager, Junior Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Product Specialist, Product Coordinator, and more. For most students with little to no experience in tech, successful completion of our 8-week Technology Career Acceleration Program is a pre-requisite to this course.
      School16 allows for multiple installment based repayment options that typically range from 3 to 12 months.
      Tuition PlansSchool16 offers flexible payment options and opportunities to learn risk free. If you're currently unemployed, you won't need to pay tuition until you get a job. Students who sign up for multiple courses at School16 will pay less in overall tuition.
      ScholarshipAll students automatically get considered for need based scholarships.
    • Technology Career Accelerator

Digital Marketing, Product Management, Sales
      OnlinePart Time-4 Hours/week8 Weeks
      This is a live online Technology Career Acceleration bootcamp. The curriculum consists of three main session types: general career classes to help students develop a personal brand and narrative; specialized role awareness classes that teach students the most important principles of a given role in tech; and experiential classes that put what students learn into immediate practice to help build out a student's resume.
      Monthly payment options with no-interest.
    • Andre Warsaw  User Photo
      Andre Warsaw • Project Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This was an amazing experience! Signing up for School16 became a notable time for me even during the interview process. They were very accommodating and helpful through every step of the process. The course material is very relevant and I have gained very meaningful connections due to joining. I do not regret it and highly recommend anyone to sign up!
    • Zach Alexander  User Photo
      Zach Alexander • Graphic and Motion Designer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This 8-week program is unbelievably helpful! Not only do you build new, relevant, and invaluable skills, but you build confidence as well. Through Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Career development and help; School16 lifts their students up and helps them find the path they are so desperately look for. From instructors to career coaches and so much more, School16 motivates and encourages its students to stay true to themselves and teaches them it's okay to be uncomfortable. Long story short, it's 8 weeks of incredible growth and relationship building.
      - 5/6/2022
      Maira   User Photo
      Maira • Verified via LinkedIn
      School16 made me get out of my comfort zone! I made the pivot into tech but worked my butt off doing so. if you are ready to work hard then this place is for you!! https://www.school16.co/blog/alumni-spotlight-maira-enriquez-makes-personal-and-professional-growth

feel free to read my article here and ask me questions on Linkedin
    • Jin Lee  User Photo
      Jin Lee • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Through School16, I learned that there were so many non-coding jobs available at tech companies. Coming from a non-tech background, I also learned new terms and tools that tech companies use. I got an intro of what the 4 major business roles do - marketing, sales, operations, and product management. I appreciated the assignments and in-class break-out sessions because those helped me put into practice what we learned during each session. The career-oriented assignments, such as pre-program analysis and the list of 10's, got me out of my comfort zone and pushed me to think strategically about my career goals and the target companies that I want to work for in the future.
    • Delia N.  User Photo
      Delia N. • Business Development Rep • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      School16 is a top-notch training program to accelerate your career in tech. The training is cohesive since the program covers several areas of IT including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations. The instructors had diverse experience working at small start-ups as well as larger companies like Google, Amazon, and Salesforce.  With the program, I was able to leverage my 4+ years in SaaS Sales and change industries to continue growing my career. My new skillset also allowed me to successfully negotiate higher pay. Whether you're in school or have years of experience in the industry - School16 will teach you the skills to level up your career.
    • Daihany Mejia
      The instructors, students, and career coaches have all helped me in my journey. So many tips not even college provided. I am forever grateful!
    • School16
      - 4/21/2022
      Leslie • Student
      I had a great experience with School16.  The instructors, fellow students, and advisors alone made it well worth it.  Everyone is an industry expert and can provide real-world scenarios and are always willing to help.  It is hard to find this sort of guidance and advice outside of a traditional college.  You get what you put in.  Be present, attentive, ask questions, utilize office hours (I wish I utilized office hours more) and it will all be well worth it.  The classes are not too large nor too small and the instructors keep you engaged.
    • Jolie Radunich
      As a college student facing the impending insecurity and anxiety that comes with finding their first full-time job, School16 empowered me with language and resources to begin the application process. With a clear idea of how to translate my writing skills and education interests into tech positions, I’ve abandoned the misconception that all tech jobs equal coding. The mixture of lectures, group activities, and take-home assignments kept the program engaging and I felt like I was working towards achieving one of my most important goals, creating my own success. School16 is made up of a professional team with the truest of motivations to help students - in different life stages, time zones, and backgrounds - succeed.
    • Tech Program
      - 12/23/2021
      Adriana Brown • Student
      Firstly, I would like to say this program was amazingly executed, and I would recommend anyone that is interested in switching careers to give it a shot. For the past 3 years I was employed in the Customer Service Industry and felt for a change in career. As someone that doesn’t have a degree this program was a perfect fit and the quality of information was exceeded my expectations for sure, you will have support on your journey. The instructors were amazing and made sure that you are heard and seen. 10/10 recommendation! I just wish it was a bit longer than 8 weeks 😊
    • Most Chill
      - 12/23/2021
      Anne-Marcelle • Career Coach • Graduate
      Before school16, I was looking for ways to create tangible results for UX Research in form of projects. I also wanted to partner with people to create those projects. Being at School16 allowed me to do exactly that. The program had by the most diverse crew I had ever seen in Bootcamp and that's saying something because I've participated in a few, from coding Bootcamp to non-coding, college-alternative programs. I remember thinking on the call, "now this is what the tech industry ought to look like!" I love that the curriculum helped me understand the various moving pieces of a start-up -- operations, sales, customer service, marketing, product management with some design thinking attached. The group projects allowed me to get to know my peers and their strengths, and in the end, I found a co-founder with whom I am going to create a company! I would recommend School16 to those looking to break into tech with purpose and passion.
    • Heaibert Diamond • Licensing Associate • Graduate
      School16 is a great short program that allows you to get your feet wet in several different fields that are growing rapidly right now. Technology is here and not goin anywhere. Instructors provide you with in-depth information within the sectors of product management, sales, marketing and operations. These sectors are significant in the development of any company. The information is valuable and is in conjunction with any field from medical, business, law, entertainment, sports, finance and etc. Great investment for the knowledge and resources given. I recommend given it a try and using every opportunity to soak in the information, complete the tasks and for those looking to secure a job, use the tips given to speak update resumes, LinkedIn and ways to contact recruiters and catch their eyes.
    • Amanda Arroyo Cabezas • Program Manager at Nosotras Women Connecting • Student
      A couple of months ago, I got to know about School16's Technology Career Acceleration Program, and it was wonderful. It has been the most challenging process, academically speaking, that I took this year. Without a doubt, it is the best way to understand the world of technology and how to enter.

My base career is communication and I have always worked on the social sciences side, so having the opportunity to go through an 8-week process to learn more about sales, marketing (From a Tech point of view), operations and the product was amazing. In addition,  during this process, they provide 1: 1 mentorship for professional growth, the instructors are from magnificent organizations and the diversity that exists in the group is incredible to be able to grow.