The final weeks of the Rithm School program involves job readiness preparation and real-time practice. Upon graduation, students receive mentorship from a career coach who can help with connections to companies requiring tech skills, including open opportunities with partner companies, including Slow Ventures network.
Recent Rithm School Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent Rithm School News
- 2021 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- March 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- Virtual Classroom Tour: Rithm School Online
Deposit $3,000 FinancingAvailable through SkillsFund Tuition Plans 1-3 year plans offered Scholarship Rithm awards scholarships of up to $12,000 to support diversity and strong merit.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesOctober 25, 2021 - San Francisco Apply by October 01, 2021
Rithm School Reviews
76 reviews sorted by:
- A fantastic instruction team!- 9/8/2016Andrew • Graduate • Course: Full-Time Web Development • Campus: San Francisco
I'm a former student of Elie, Matt and Tim and these guys are the real deal. They have a great combination of instructional and professional experience in software development and truly demonstrate compassion for every student they interact with.
Given the small class size, receiving personalized instruction from this team will give any software developer the building blocks to a successful career!
- Anonymous • Full Stack Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Time Web Development • Campus: San FranciscoHad an incredible time at Rithm. The instructors knew what they were talking about, the instruction was clear, the work was aligned to what they taught, and they update their coursework often to reflect the needs of the industry as it changes. The company project allowed me to really see what it would be like to work (and WFH, as it were) and prepare myself for the real world. The job search process was well-thought out. We had a week of instruction around the job-search process with guest speakers (who weren't just alums of Rithm School, but from other non-traditional pathways) as well as scientifically-backed lectures and tools to use during this process. After Rithm, the support continued both technically through office hours and one-on-one conversations with Zach, the career coach. Highly recommend attending.
- Anonymous • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Time Web Development • Campus: San Francisco
Going to Rithm School was the best decision I’ve ever made.
I got my dream job (software engineer) in a company I deeply care about in San Francisco and I made lots of new friends while doing it. You *can* have your cake and eat it too!
Prior to Rithm I got accepted into Hack Reactor and was thinking of joining their course. After lots of research, touring multiple bootcamp offices and talking with previous grads I decided on Rithm.
In hindsight, I’m super glad I chose Rithm because:
• working on the company project prepared me for real world engineering work (gathering reqs, creating prototype, communicating with stakeholders, collaborating with team members, code reviews, pull requests, etc)
• Instructors were experienced developers *and* fantastic teachers. We got to ask any questions we wanted because they keep class sizes small; this meant we could get clarification on advanced topics to better understand them.
• Example of above: I’ve asked other bootcamp grads about things like CSRF tokens, preventing XSS and other web security issues. Often they had not heard of CSRF or didn’t understand implications of XSS beyond the basics. I’m super happy that Rithm instructors invested time in this area.
• Most importantly: support and feedback are exceptional. Elie, Matt, Joel and Michael all go the extra mile and come early / stay late to make sure you’ll be successful. They are amazing. They truly care and that makes all the difference.
Bonus: Rithm office at Sansome St is fantastic - lots of space to collaborate, code and whiteboard!
- Dream Team!- 9/14/2016Anonymous • Course: Full-Time Web Development • Campus: San Francisco