Rithm School is a 17-week full-stack web development bootcamp in San Francisco, CA. Students who attend Rithm School will gain the technical skills needed to succeed as a web developer, along with a deep understanding of the industry's conventions and best practices. Rithm School places a strong emphasis on contributing to open source software, which provides a great opportunity to experience what being a web developer is all about. Students must prepare for the full course by completing extensive pre-coursework, which will take approximately 70-100 hours to complete. For pre-work, this bootcamp provides four hours of 1:1 instruction to keep students on track. Also, the full course is capped at 16 students to ensure a tailored learning experience.
Rithm School has a team of experienced instructors with years of experience both teaching and writing curriculum. The school has partnered with companies to ensure the curriculum is not only of the highest quality, but is also relevant, enabling graduates to hit the ground running on day one. Student can also utilize the Rithm School + Skills Fund partnership to help student finance their education.
Recent Rithm School News
Recent Rithm School Reviews: Rating 5.0
- Lending partners include Climb and WeFinance
- Payment Plan
- 1-3 year plans offered
- Rithm Merit Scholarship awards up to $12,000 and the Rithm Diversity Scholarship awards up to $5,000 for applicants from underrepresented groups in tech.
$500 Rithm School Scholarship
- Web Development (San Francisco)
Rithm School Reviews
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Best group of instructors that I have had the privilege of learning from. Their responsive teaching style caters to novices as well as experienced students. The best part is how well they prepare you for the job market. I was already working at my new job the Monday after graduation!
I'm a former student of Elie, Matt and Tim and these guys are the real deal. They have a great combination of instructional and professional experience in software development and truly demonstrate compassion for every student they interact with.
Given the small class size, receiving personalized instruction from this team will give any software developer the building blocks to a successful career!
Our latest on Rithm School
Welcome to the September 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. Of course, we cover our 2016 Outcomes and Demographics Report (we spent a ton of time on this one and hope everyone gets a chance to read it)! Other trends include growth of the industry, increasing diversity in tech through bootcamps, plus news about successful bootcamp alumni, and new schools and campuses. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →