Promineo Tech is a part-time, 18-week coding bootcamp in Peoria, Arizona. The course teaches students the skills needed to enter – and be successful – in the software development industry by covering Java, MySQL, git, CLI navigation, JUnit, JDBC, REST concepts, SpringBoot, debugging, AWS, and more. Promineo Tech instructors are not only software engineers, but they also have previous teaching experience and training.
Promineo Tech helps market graduate’s new skills through career services and job search assistance. Graduates utilize an extensive network of recruiters and hiring managers who assist them in the full job search process from interview and resume prep, to getting them placed. The school offers deferred tuition and a job placement guarantee – if you don’t find employment after graduation, then you don’t have to pay tuition.
Recent Promineo Tech Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Promineo Tech News
Promineo Tech Reviews
4 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- This is the future of education!- 8/31/2018Leiland • Student • Course: Software Developer Program • Campus: Phoenix • Verified via LinkedInVery learner-friendly program - excellent instruction, guidance and exactly the change in pace I needed. Not to mention the payment structure is a win-win scenario for everyone involved. I'm learning so much more and at a much faster pace than any University course I've ever paid thousands and thousands of dollars for. I highly recommend looking into Promineo Tech.
- LOVE this bootcamp!- 8/31/2018Kirsten Naughton • Software Developer • Student • Course: Software Developer Program • Campus: Phoenix • Verified via GitHub
My experience with this coding bootcamp is AMAZING! And that is saying something because I've attended a different bootcamp as well as taken university dev classes. I am learning a lot and love the instructor. He is supportive and his explanations are clear and helpful. The work is challenging, and I am definitely growing/improving in my skills as a Java developer.
- Awesome!- 8/30/2018Keith • Student • Course: Software Developer Program • Campus: Phoenix • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great Boot Camp Course- 8/31/2018Daniel K • Student • Course: Software Developer Program • Campus: Phoenix
This is an excellent led Boot Camp course with a great instructor. The course has a great full course syllabus and is well directed. I love how we have tools such as instant messengers at home through our phones and computers to communicate with our instructor if we have any questions outside of class. He is very quick to respond with any questions throughout the day and is thorough in his responses. I recommend this course to anyone who is willing to work hard to earn the amazing skills this course will teach you in Java programming and web development as well as the financial benefits that it will provide. Thank you, Nick Suwyn for all your hard work you've put in to helping us all