promineo-tech-logo

Promineo Tech

Phoenix

Promineo Tech

Promineo Tech is a part-time, 18-week coding bootcamp in Peoria, Arizona. The course teaches students the skills needed to enter – and be successful – in the software development industry by covering Java, MySQL, git, CLI navigation, JUnit, JDBC, REST concepts, SpringBoot, debugging, AWS, and more. Promineo Tech instructors are not only software engineers, but they also have previous teaching experience and training.

Promineo Tech helps market graduate’s new skills through career services and job search assistance. Graduates utilize an extensive network of recruiters and hiring managers who assist them in the full job search process from interview and resume prep, to getting them placed. The school offers deferred tuition and a job placement guarantee – if you don’t find employment after graduation, then you don’t have to pay tuition.

Recent Promineo Tech Reviews: Rating 5.0

In Person
    LocationPhoenix
  • Leiland  User Photo
    Leiland • Student Verified via LinkedIn
    Very learner-friendly program - excellent instruction, guidance and exactly the change in pace I needed. Not to mention the payment structure is a win-win scenario for everyone involved. I'm learning so much more and at a much faster pace than any University course I've ever paid thousands and thousands of dollars for. I highly recommend looking into Promineo Tech.

• Kirsten Naughton  User Photo
    Kirsten Naughton • Software Developer • Student Verified via GitHub

My experience with this coding bootcamp is AMAZING! And that is saying something because I've attended a different bootcamp as well as taken university dev classes. I am learning a lot and love the instructor. He is supportive and his explanations are clear and helpful. The work is challenging, and I am definitely growing/improving in my skills as a Java developer.

• Awesome!
    - 8/30/2018
    Keith  User Photo
    Keith • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am currently going to the boot camp right now. Nick is a great teacher and is very responsive to any questions myself or classmates have. It’s been a great experience so far! I can’t wait to see what else is to come with the class.

• Daniel K • Student

This is an excellent led Boot Camp course with a great instructor. The course has a great full course syllabus and is well directed. I love how we have tools such as instant messengers at home through our phones and computers to communicate with our instructor if we have any questions outside of class. He is very quick to respond with any questions throughout the day and is thorough in his responses. I recommend this course to anyone who is willing to work hard to earn the amazing skills this course will teach you in Java programming and web development as well as the financial benefits that it will provide. Thank you, Nick Suwyn for all your hard work you've put in to helping us all