Product Gym is an exclusive membership association dedicated to the advancement of product managers, providing an exclusive community for networking, skills-building, and career acceleration. Located in New York City, Product Gym offers 30 - 45 hours of in-person instruction taught by a lead instructor and subject matter expert. Covering the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release and maintenance, members learn the skills needed to excel in product management. These trainings include learning how to create a product roadmap, conducting business and market analysis, defining an MVP, evaluating OKRs and KPIs, wireframing, prototype testing, and building stakeholder consensus.
The Product Gym community offers aspiring Product Managers multiple networking, career acceleration, and coaching development channels, all designed to help members and contribute to the community. Applicants do not need to have a base knowledge of product management as Product Gym teaches content to beginners. Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply.
These trainings are designed to develop members’ hands-on product management skills and equip professionals with the best education and job-hunting strategies. Product Gym’s primary instructors are product management fanatics dedicated to sharing the best of their industry knowledge. Instructors hold senior product management positions at top tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn, and Spotify. Upon completion of Product Gym’s trainings, members will be awarded a Certificate of Product Management.
Recent Product Gym Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent Product Gym News
- Product Management
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $6,000 Class size N/A Location Online, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, New York City
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee Conditional 30 day refund policy. Scholarship Conditional $500 scholarships. Contact us for more information.
Minimum Skill Level 3 years of professional experience. Product Management experience not required. Placement Test No Interview Yes
Product Gym Reviews
315 reviews sorted by:
- Mohamad M • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York CityPG breaks down the objective of being a PM into smaller pieces, and provides you with the mentality, tools and community support to achieve that asap! I love the courses they give and how structured the roadmap is for you to land the job of your dreams.
It is a gym, not a spa! It keeps your mind trained to push yourself while holding yourself accountable.
Just not being able to meet physically due to being remote.
- SF-PM- 8/11/2021Sourabh • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineJoined PG last year and after working through the course really hard, I received multiple offers. Good instructors and easy courses to follow. The new platform really helped in finding the content quickly at the need of the hour. The community and the interface are great.
- Shantanu - NY - Product Manager. I recommend Product Gym to anyone looking to grow in a product career! Just believe in their methodology a 100% and keep moving with whatever intensity you can.- 8/5/2021Shantanu Mishra • Product Manager • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York CityBefore joining PG, I was working as a PM at a maritime startup. I wanted to transition to a more established company and knew that landing a PM role would be tough. PG not only gave me the map and compass to cross that ocean, but they also helped me build a better boat and connect me with a community of likeminded people. Most importantly, they helped me find the confidence and build the momentum needed to push through the interviewing process. The content on how to interview and how to PM better was very thorough. I watched several of the class recordings multiple times because they were that helpful and continue to do so.Pros: Course content is of high quality and really helpful and so is their methodology.Cons: It can take some time to get in touch with their staff as they help a lot of applicants and can get really busy.
- AMAZING EXPERIENCE- 8/2/2021Neha B • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineNeha - NYC - Management ConsultantProduct Gym has changed my life! The PG team has created a first class curriculum that relevant and actionable unlike many other services. The competition for product roles is fierce, but PG makes sure to equip those who really want it with the right skills and tools. As a consultant I've always wanted to make the switch; however, my approach was broken. I was averaging 4-5 product management interviews a day with the PG method. It got to a point where I was declining interviews! The program promises results if you put in the work outlined by the team. The best thing is that there is no fluff or basic information you could easily find online, the material is 100% worth the money. Thank you Product Gym!
- ALLEN AU - LOS ANGELES - CONSULTING- 7/30/2021Allen Au • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: Los AngelesPractical and tactical, Product Gym is an accelerator and community that supports your career interview as a product manager. Whether you are someone with experience, to someone fresh, Product Gym expands your toolkit in recruiting, provides strong resources to get you started, and the coaching and community to support you through the journey.
Product Gym focuses on helping you unlearn a lot of misconceptions and traditional recruiting viewpoints and then replaces it with confidence building exercises and discussions that help you be a better recruitee. Combined with the skills courses offered Tuesday and Saturday, Product Gym can really be a valuable experience. Just know that you will get feedback, it will take time, and it will not be easy. But it will be worth it.
- Good process missing areas- 7/28/2021Busola Koyi • Product ManagerThe program is generally altogether good. Compared to others they teach you how to do the interviews especially R1.
Pro Overall framework is good
Con Some areas need work. Dealing with R2s, Getting feedback in a timely fashion, missed/failed promises in their comparison matrix, Cost is also high
- OLIVIA - ARKANSAS - CUSTOMER SUCCESS- 7/27/2021Olivia • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineProduct Gym was incredible in helping me customize my background and refine my pitch for PM interviews. Coming from a Customer Success background and being 25 and very early in my career, I was initially hesitant that I could transition to Product Management. Product Gym’s class content, coaching calls, and interview strategy completely changed my mindset and confidence surrounding interviews. My lowest week of interviewing I had 9 interviews, and my highest week I had 21. The community aspect was a huge benefit as well in being able to ask questions to members from various industries and stay encouraged throughout the process. If you’re considering making the jump into Product Management, PG is the ONLY way to go!
- Great Experience- 7/26/2021John Shields • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: New York CityThey really provide all the resources you need to get interviews and get an offer. It will not be months of taking extensive classes on specific technologies but more giving you foundational knowledge that you can use to master the interview process and speak knowledgeably on PM topics.
- Product Manager- 7/14/2021Randall Ellis • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: Los AngelesThe Product Gym experience was fantastic. I have done several bootcamps and curriculums over the last couple years, but all were focused on education and taking the tried-and-true way to get into product management. Product Gym took a different approach and really set me up for success heading. With a relentless focus on application consistency and making members really work for offers, you begin to see results very quickly. The community is also a huge part of the experience. I met numerous individuals who were going through the exact same thing, and we were able to discuss challenges throughout the process. I would highly recommend Product Gym to anyone who is serious about becoming a Product Manager for the first time, or anyone who just wants to improve their interviewing skills and level up in their career.
- PG is invaluable- 7/13/2021Ash B • Product Manager • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: San FranciscoJoining Product Gym was with out a doubt the best career decision I have made since I graduated college. My professional life has been a winding journey with many detours, but I’ve wanted to be in product for a long time. I finally decided to take the plunge from marketing and research and really try to land a job in product. initially joined for the courses and to build out my product management skillset. While the classes are top-notch and the coaches and community are incredibly supportive, I’ve found the real value to be in the practical arena of landing a job and launching a career. The reality is that you can learn much of what you need to know about product management roles on the job (though it doesn’t hurt to have some coaching and help!); it’s far more challenging to learn what you need to know to get that job in the first place. Product Gym teaches you what you need to know to get a job in product, and helps you land that first job. In fact, many of PG’s principles would be useful in any job hunting process regardless of industry or function. I’m confident that I the polished interviewing skills that I’ve developed with PG will be with me for life - and that is pretty invaluable. Super grateful and appreciative for PG and the whole community!
- Product Manager- 7/9/2021Raghav Gupta • Product Manager • Graduate • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineProduct Gym is a great community to join for both people who are new to Product Management and are aspiring to become Product Managers and also for those who are already seasoned PM’s looking to make their next big career jump. The resources and materials that you have access to is a tremendous help in preparing for your interviews. The instructors are professionals working in various aspects of Product Management and the knowledge, guidance, insight and expertise that you will gain by attending the sessions gives you a big boost during your interviews. Plus, you can interact and ask questions freely during the sessions to help you develop a firm understanding on the subject matter. Additionally, the coaching they provide is very helpful during the entire interview process and it’s great to know that you can always get the help/guidance you need promptly. The community is another great aspect of Product Gym, it allows you to interact with your peers and help each other along the way throughout the process. Overall, my experience with Product Gym has been fantastic and I would highly recommend joining the program to anybody who wants to become a PM or who is already a PM and would like to further grow in their career as a PM!
- Best Learning Experience- 7/4/2021Brenda • Student • Course: Product Management • Campus: OnlineBest experience for someone looking to get into product management and the best decision I made for myself when I decided to transition into product management. Before Product Gym, I was struggling with even just getting initial interviews. This is also a course that requires self-discipline and self-motivation to achieve results.Amazing instructors, coaches, and curriculum. Community of members is so supportive and willing to help each other.